Quantcast
Romeo Miller Flirts with Sukihana on His New Talk Show + She Flirts Back

Romeo Miller Flirts with Sukihana on His New Talk Show + She Flirts Back

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Sukihana was in the “WAP” video.

Love And Hip Hop Miami” star Sukihana made headlines for her guest appearance in the “WAP” music video. The hit song is a Cardi B track with a feature from Megan Thee Stallion. To no surprise, the song is a very controversial one. This is due to the fact that it pretty much focuses on women who are “moist” down there. While there were many who loved the song, there were also a lot of people who didn’t. And they believe it’s too sexual and vulgar. Some even said it does the opposite of empower women.

Sukihana disagrees with this.

Sukihana explains why songs like “WAP” are empowering.

While discussing the song on Apple Music, she explained why songs like WAP empower her. She said, “I feel like being sexual and sh*t like I don’t see nothing wrong with that cause baby I got three kids. And I mean I got these kids from sucking and f*cking. At the end of the day, me being a h*e like these people say, like honestly, I liberate a lot of h*es. You feel me? When I hear Cardi talk about popping some p*ssy, me and my b*tches is wit it like that liberate us because it’s like f*ck you self-respect a*s h*es.”

She added, “How y’all got self-respect? Like I don’t think y’all got self respect like that cause first of all, you pose to tax these n*ggas. That’s self-respect. You feel me? It just…it make me feel liberated like I love crossing boundaries. Cause guess what? Scared money don’t make no money. If you gon be scared to get that money, you gon be scared to be yourself and say this who I am, then you not gon get that coin like that.”

Well, if there’s one person who loves that Sukihana is always true to herself, it’s Romeo Miller. In fact, he flirted with Sukihana recently while filming his new talk show.

August 13, 2020 at 9:10 am

It’s kind of weird that just about every female rapper feels like they need to be another Lil Kim. There’s no originality anymore except for a few. Anyway, Suki’s comments in that Apple Music interview were…interesting to say the least.

• K.stasi

August 13, 2020 at 11:04 am

Man lil Kim will always be that OG chick who started this for these female rappers to have a place in the rap industry. Plus originality has been dead YEARS AGO I agree w/ you on that one.

• Troll

August 13, 2020 at 11:11 am

I think female rappers feel they can’t be mainstream unless they are a certain way which is basically a Lil Kim clone. I know I can’t listen to this type of music. Someone rapping about their p-ssy the whole entire song doesn’t do anything for me nor does it empower me in anyway. But then again, I feel that way about most rap songs now.

2. Lay Lay

August 13, 2020 at 10:31 am

Huh? Umm ok but this dude has been looking like a whole hypocrite since he left GUHH. Just saying.

3. K.stasi

August 13, 2020 at 11:00 am

So why he wait till she got a gig to be on a cardi b video??? That makes no sense, freaking Romeo I thought his a-s was cancelled when he left Nickelodeon Well, in my world he is. Plus why is being a h-e cool, I don’t get the women in this generation why does h-ery gotta be something to be praised about. Idk all’s I’m saying is that being a h-e isn’t an accomplishment.

4. Tiffani Young

August 13, 2020 at 11:26 am

Congratulations Scrappy & Bambi on your new baby girl

5. Guest

August 13, 2020 at 1:33 pm

That song is vulgar, crass and very inappropriate just in the title, itself. I couldn’t even listen to the song or watch the video. That is not attractive, alluring or interesting. It’s just disgusting, disrespectful and lewd. Straight shenanigans and nonsense. Trash! 🙅🏽‍♀️🙍🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ What type of example are they setting for their young girl and boy fans who see this filth? Do they want young girls to think this type of behavior is positive? Do they expect for young boys to learn that women should be respected and valued with this nonsense? Heck no, it just sexually objectifies and exploits females as being nothing but their private part. Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️

• K.stasi

August 13, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Yeah, I heard it on Pandora & I just couldn’t get into it. It was waaayyy too much, the song was basically a v-gina😑 & it doesn’t surprise me cause that’s all cardi & Megan rap about riding guys faces, sitting on 🍆 & getting oral. The song is stupid, idc for it & I’m not bothered. Now in days, these little girls & boys are having to hear songs that has nothing positive about it, it’s all about wh-ring around, giving up for free,being “wet” all the time, you know dumb sh-t. I’m in my 20’s & even that is too much. I’m so over the p-ss talk already that’s all these women rap about these days instead actual woman empowerment, there is no such thing as woman empowerment now,that’s the true tea cause they think that by being a h-e is something to proud of & carry yourself w/ that image which is stupid. These two call themselves educated,but, can’t give women especially of color a good name w/out the h-e sh-t. I don’t take none of their music serious.

6. Linda

August 13, 2020 at 1:42 pm

WAP is trash and it’s not empowering in any way. Most rap music is trash and poisons young minds.

7. K.stasi

August 13, 2020 at 2:35 pm

It sure is trash,that song was stupid & whack. Cardi came back w/ some trash… Again like when I heard it felt like I wanted to wear a helmet,go to the clinic & become a nun cause that was too much. This Suki chick was she said was stupid,like she made it seem like every female should be proud of being a h-e. Just cause you was in a cardi b video does not mean you’re a woman of empowerment. That just doesn’t make any sense what’s so ever,I can’t w/ these women they see the young ones do & think they’re “missing out” like girl you should’ve been there & done that. Now it’s not the time to think about buffooneries.

8. Erica

August 13, 2020 at 7:03 pm

Awful song.

9. Niko

August 15, 2020 at 10:25 pm

I’m confused! Everybody hates WAP because it’s too vulgar, but they love Jhene Aiko’s Pu**y Fairy song? Huh?