Entertainment

‘Love And Hip Hop Hollywood’ Star Moniece Slaughter Makes Serious Accusations About Dr. Dre

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Moniece Slaughter goes off.

While Fizz and Moniece Slaughter are on much better terms these days, it seems as if Apryl Jones continues to be someone that Moniece isn’t a fan of. In fact, some drama has now ensued ever since the “Love And Hip Hop Hollywood” star claimed that Apryl has actually been dating Dr. Dre for a long time.

She made the comment during an interview. And her comments went viral on social media, too.

Hours ago, Moniece hopped on Instagram Live and said that her comments allegedly didn’t sit well with Dr. Dre. And she accused him of threatening her.

She said, “I don’t care who you think you are, I don’t care who the world has told you you are. I don’t know you and you don’t know me and I didn’t say anything negative about you, sir. You can watch the 40-second clip about what I said about you, sir. And it wasn’t negative. So don’t you send another motherf*cker to this phone of mine to make one more f*cking threat. Yeah, Dr. Dre. And I recorded it.”

Moniece continued, “Wrong f*cking b*tch, wrong move, motherf*cker. Suck my d*ck. You’re done! I f*cking recorded both conversations. You’re f*cked up the a*s. You thought that aneurysm f*cked you up, I’m the aneurysm, b*tch!”

She also wants to square up with Apryl, “You f*cked all the way up and tell your b*tch I still want the f*cking fade! Yes!”

1. Moliscious624

February 16, 2021 at 5:43 pm

Moniece is miserable and unhappy and needs to get a life. She need to be worried about being a Mother to her son. She’s obsessed with Apryl, like why girl. You’re too old to be talking about fades. Get a life please already !!

2. Natalie

February 16, 2021 at 5:57 pm

Lord knows I tried to feel some type of empathy for Moniece but I can’t. She’s wicked and belligerent and low-key stalkerish. On L&HH, Moniece extended an olive branch to Apryl. As a matter of fact Moniece had invited Apryl on tour with her. I knew it was some fake 💩 because Moniece was trying to keep her enemy close.
    Shd needs to get some business of her own to mind before she winds up in court being sued!

February 16, 2021 at 6:00 pm

Dr. Dre is not a catch. Some people really think money can erase a person’s toxicity.

• Shannon

February 16, 2021 at 6:07 pm

The fact that misogynistic and abusive rappers are put on a pedestal in the black community is shameful. So many people said Apryl “upgraded” and she’s “winning” though.

• Fashionista

February 16, 2021 at 6:15 pm

Well said.

4. Fashionista

February 16, 2021 at 6:17 pm

I guess Apryl will think this kind of behavior is cute until she’s on the receiving end of Dre’s anger. I haven’t forgotten what he did to Dee Barnes.

5. 2hearts76

February 16, 2021 at 9:22 pm

The fact that Dr Dre is still abusing women after all these years and getting away with it blows my mind. Between Dee Barnes and Michele he should’ve been locked up. Such a disgrace to humanity.

6. Milan

February 17, 2021 at 3:18 pm

She’s like any other female we not gonna act like she don’t have a right to be mad. She was cool with a female they both knew each other due to the circumstances of their kids fathers Nd shorty took advantage and got with her baby father Nd then tried to tell her how to be a mother wen she was barely being one herself. Then been had beef Dre should mind his business Nd threaten a man like why is he always attacking woman. He too old for this he very talented he should be enjoying his life now

7. Todd

February 17, 2021 at 3:38 pm

This b-tch is crazy as f-ck. She seriously is a quacked out chick that would honestly get mad enough to set fire to the house while the both of u are in it and she would let herself burn the f-ck up just so she could watch u burn up. I would never ever let that crazy b-tch near my life. I really feel someone needs to kick her a-s one good time on camera so everyone sees and then i bet she goes into hiding.