Entertainment

Falynn Guobadia Says She Was Told Producers Believe She Damaged RHOA’s Image

Photo Credit: YouTube/UpAndAdam

Falynn Guobadia remains a hot topic.

Real Housewives of Atlanta” fans have had a lot to say about Porsha Williams‘ engagement to Simon Guobadia. Of course, they have been thinking about how the whole situation affects Falynn Guobadia. The first time viewers saw Falynn and Simon on the show, Porsha was being shown around their mansion. Plus, she enjoyed their swimming pool and hookah. So people were confused after the engagement was confirmed.

Regardless, Porsha has denied being the cause of Simon and Falynn’s split. She has also denied that they were together while Simon was still with Falynn. But she understands that the optics don’t look great.

RHOA producers weren’t feeling Falynn Guobadia?

Interestingly enough, Falynn recently spoke out on the whole situation. Not only did she discuss the demise of her marriage but she did open up about her time on “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” During an interview with Up And Adam Live, she made some very interesting accusations. She claimed that she was told that she wouldn’t be asked back for the upcoming season because producers felt like she damaged the image of RHOA.

She said, “I remember telling the producers specifically what it was that I didn’t want to happen in my home when filming in my home. Outside of my house, it’s a reality show. It’s fine. But when being at my home, which you know is where my children lay their heads, I just ask for a little bit of respect. When I say I felt used, what had transpired was everything I told them in confidence to not happen happened. When it did happen and I reacted the way that I did due to being called a racial slur in my home several times, I had learned after the show aired that someone had said that I was too…I don’t know the right term to use for it. But I pretty much did not have the look the show wanted for their show.”

Falynn continued, “I think it was just because of the way I reacted at the Halloween episode. I didn’t care at that point. I wasn’t going to tolerate someone calling me what she did. Regardless of the situation, regardless if it’s cameras or not. I didn’t care at that point. But I kind of let it slide a few times. The public didn’t get to see that part so…And yeah, I was going to sign on for another season but I didn’t get a call. I had asked a friend of mine who’s close with the production, you know, ‘What’s going on?’ And they said they did not like how I reacted and that I damaged the image of the show.”

She went on to say that this just made her feel like she was used. Plus, LaToya allegedly referred to her as “Ching Chong.” And she was called this more than once. Her children allegedly heard LaToya use the racist term. Falynn’s mother is from Thailand and her father is Cape Verdean.

Falynn also discussed Porsha and Simon.

1. Annoyed

June 11, 2021 at 1:40 pm

Are they serious? Didn’t Porsha ruin the brand well before Falynn even got there? This is ridiculous. They are really about to make me stop watching this show altogether.

June 11, 2021 at 1:42 pm

You know, I’m starting to believe Kenya wasn’t lying when she said Porsha has too much power with the producers. She’s had scenes edited out and I don’t doubt she would also tell them not to bring back Falynn. Porsha really has been the villain the whole time. And I’m disgusted I ever rooted for her.

• Im Saying

June 11, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Kenya and Kandi are the most honest ones there but Porsha’s fans try to make them out to be liars. I hate it took this for you guys to see that Porsha is a snake and always has been. She had y’all fooled for years. Porsha has a lot of pull and she did try to get NeNe fired before NeNe left right before this season was filmed. Porsha has bragged about her power on WWHL and said she will never be fired. She’s very arrogant and hurting the show because producers continue to let her call the shots when she has no right to. This lie about her being a fan favorite isn’t backed up by actual ratings either. She can’t carry the show and she continues to hurt it with her behind the scenes diva behavior. You better believe she told Bravo she wouldn’t come back if Falynn did. So they lied and said Falynn damaged the brand. Porsha has done that all by herself though with a little help from Phaedra.

3. Staying Anonymous

June 11, 2021 at 1:45 pm

So Porsha has fought three people, accused Kandi and Todd of wanting to drug and rape her, slept with a stripper while she was supposed to be working, faked activism, and now messing around with a cast member’s husband but it’s Falynn the producers feel damaged RHOA’s brand. Ratings will continue to tank because the people in charge have turned this into the Porsha show.

4. Ms. Jackson

June 11, 2021 at 1:50 pm

F-ck this whole show. Porsha and Simon really ain’t sh-t and now they have not only lied on Falynn, but they probably told Bravo not to bring Falynn back on the show. So they will prance around their bullish-t engagement on the show next season and no one will be allowed to point out how f-cked up it is. Plus editing is will always be on Porsha’s side. Bravo is really p-ssing me off. They are sabotaging all the black shows.

• Annette

June 11, 2021 at 4:38 pm

Bravo is using all black women against each other,on all the house wives and they ate stupid enough to fall for the foolishness. I got sick of it and stopped watching a long time ago. I hope they will wake up soon and just stop with the dogging one another. We get enough off that off camera in the real world!!

5. Chelly

June 11, 2021 at 2:01 pm

Pride comes before the fall. And Simon and Porsha are very prideful. They don’t think anything bad can come from this. But karma never misses.

6. Oprah’s Wig

June 11, 2021 at 2:11 pm

This interview was eye opening.

7. Diva

June 11, 2021 at 2:37 pm

If the Halloween situation was the real issue, they wouldn’t bring LaToya back (and they did). Porsha doesn’t want Falynn on the show because she needs to keep up her fake image. Kenya will spill the real tea though because she always does. She’s one of the only people who calls Porsha out on her BS.

8. Dee

June 11, 2021 at 2:59 pm

Simon, Porsha, and Shamea should all be ashamed.

9. My 2 Cents

June 11, 2021 at 3:37 pm

Simon seems like a very angry and vindictive man. It’s like he’s bitter about the fact that he needs wealth to attract women. I’ll have my popcorn ready when he dogs out Porsha.