Entertainment

Falynn Guobadia Says She Was Told Producers Believe She Damaged RHOA’s Image

Photo Credit: YouTube/UpAndAdam

Did the show change things for Falynn Guobadia’s marriage?

Falynn Guobadia found out about Porsha Williams and Simon Guobadia’s engagement the same way everyone else did, Instagram. During her interview with Up And Adam Live, she said that she was completely shocked. And she never thought that Simon would take up a relationship, let alone an engagement, with someone she filmed with on “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

When Falynn was asked when things changed for the worst in her marriage, she said, “Where it changed, I’m not exactly sure because Simon filed. But it mostly started to change, where I noticed, it started changing was after the show. After we started filming the show.” She continued, “I don’t think it was the show’s fault or anything but I mean we weren’t even on there enough for the show to be the ruin of our marriage. But I don’t know. It seems as though things were going on that I didn’t necessarily know about.”

At this point, Falynn Guobadia doesn’t feel like she ever knew the real Simon Guobadia.

She also referred to a time they went to couples therapy together and what Simon allegedly said, “The therapist asked him, have you ever cheated on Falynn, would you ever cheat on Falynn? She’s going down this line of cheating and being unfaithful. And his response was only this, ‘Simon doesn’t get caught unless Simon wants to be caught.’ And those words have stuck with me ever since.”

And when she was asked if she agrees with the speculation that if Simon did cheat it was possibly with Porsha, she said, “I don’t know who I was married to. I can’t answer that. I don’t know.”

They were married a year and a half. But they were together for five years. Falynn also said she didn’t cheat on Simon. She also broke down in tears while speaking about the children and how she’s missing their family.

You can check out the full interview below.

1. Annoyed

June 11, 2021 at 1:40 pm

Are they serious? Didn’t Porsha ruin the brand well before Falynn even got there? This is ridiculous. They are really about to make me stop watching this show altogether.

June 11, 2021 at 1:42 pm

You know, I’m starting to believe Kenya wasn’t lying when she said Porsha has too much power with the producers. She’s had scenes edited out and I don’t doubt she would also tell them not to bring back Falynn. Porsha really has been the villain the whole time. And I’m disgusted I ever rooted for her.

• Im Saying

June 11, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Kenya and Kandi are the most honest ones there but Porsha’s fans try to make them out to be liars. I hate it took this for you guys to see that Porsha is a snake and always has been. She had y’all fooled for years. Porsha has a lot of pull and she did try to get NeNe fired before NeNe left right before this season was filmed. Porsha has bragged about her power on WWHL and said she will never be fired. She’s very arrogant and hurting the show because producers continue to let her call the shots when she has no right to. This lie about her being a fan favorite isn’t backed up by actual ratings either. She can’t carry the show and she continues to hurt it with her behind the scenes diva behavior. You better believe she told Bravo she wouldn’t come back if Falynn did. So they lied and said Falynn damaged the brand. Porsha has done that all by herself though with a little help from Phaedra.

3. Staying Anonymous

June 11, 2021 at 1:45 pm

So Porsha has fought three people, accused Kandi and Todd of wanting to drug and rape her, slept with a stripper while she was supposed to be working, faked activism, and now messing around with a cast member’s husband but it’s Falynn the producers feel damaged RHOA’s brand. Ratings will continue to tank because the people in charge have turned this into the Porsha show.

4. Ms. Jackson

June 11, 2021 at 1:50 pm

F-ck this whole show. Porsha and Simon really ain’t sh-t and now they have not only lied on Falynn, but they probably told Bravo not to bring Falynn back on the show. So they will prance around their bullish-t engagement on the show next season and no one will be allowed to point out how f-cked up it is. Plus editing is will always be on Porsha’s side. Bravo is really p-ssing me off. They are sabotaging all the black shows.

• Annette

June 11, 2021 at 4:38 pm

Bravo is using all black women against each other,on all the house wives and they ate stupid enough to fall for the foolishness. I got sick of it and stopped watching a long time ago. I hope they will wake up soon and just stop with the dogging one another. We get enough off that off camera in the real world!!

5. Chelly

June 11, 2021 at 2:01 pm

Pride comes before the fall. And Simon and Porsha are very prideful. They don’t think anything bad can come from this. But karma never misses.

6. Oprah’s Wig

June 11, 2021 at 2:11 pm

This interview was eye opening.

7. Diva

June 11, 2021 at 2:37 pm

If the Halloween situation was the real issue, they wouldn’t bring LaToya back (and they did). Porsha doesn’t want Falynn on the show because she needs to keep up her fake image. Kenya will spill the real tea though because she always does. She’s one of the only people who calls Porsha out on her BS.

8. Dee

June 11, 2021 at 2:59 pm

Simon, Porsha, and Shamea should all be ashamed.

9. My 2 Cents

June 11, 2021 at 3:37 pm

Simon seems like a very angry and vindictive man. It’s like he’s bitter about the fact that he needs wealth to attract women. I’ll have my popcorn ready when he dogs out Porsha.