Entertainment

Candiace Dillard’s Mom May Not Have Told Candiace What She Said at the Music Video Shoot

Photo Credit: Bravo

Mia Thornton is called out.

Gizelle Bryant and Robyn Dixon will host an event to celebrate their new podcast on the next episode of “Real Housewives of Potomac.” However, the event gets messy. And Candiace Dillard and Mia Thornton end up clashing.

Candiace confronts Mia for asking her mother if Chris Bassett is getting paid to manage Candiace’s music career. “I was told by, not just my mom but Wendy, that you within like five seconds of meeting Momma Dot were like, ‘Who is paying the bills? And what do Candiace’s t*tties look like?'”

The ladies let Candiace know that no one asked about her “t*tties.” And Mia clarified what was said. “The only question I asked was who’s the manager and is he getting paid?”

Candiace doesn’t understand why Mia would ask that question at the shoot. “Why is it appropriate to ask my mom a question like that at a day that is supposed to be joyful and positive?”

In response to this, Mia said, “When I showed up, there was nobody to greet me. There was no management of the music video.” She then threw a jab, “I wanted to be there but I wanted to show up to something that wasn’t low budget.”

Candiace took the gloves off at this point, “Yo momma’s low budget. Watch your mouth.”

1. Deb Dyson

September 25, 2021 at 10:26 am

No, Candia-s this time your momma is low budget spreading you business like she did. Chill out on folks mothers since you’ve got one too.

2. Shay

September 25, 2021 at 11:15 am

UMMM no BooBoo…what we not gonna do is start the yo mamma slings! Cause we alllll know Ms. Dorothy still paying your and Chris bills and is living in that house that is “Yours”. No Chipmunk that is a 2 family home!! LOL

September 25, 2021 at 11:15 am

Candiace has serious issues with her mother but she takes it out on other people.

4. Renee

September 25, 2021 at 8:36 pm

Candiace can’t control that tongue of her’s. That’s why Monique tapped that booty. Now you talkin’ about folks Mamas? The troll needs to go. And the other 2 Robyn and Gizzelle. I just don’t understand why these women have to repeat everything. Just a bunch of bone carriers. They make me sick

• Xtra

September 26, 2021 at 3:25 am

You are right Candiace can’t control her tongue, but she came by it honestly, look at her mother Dorothy, she is just as immature as Candiace.

5. Starrmakér

September 26, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Candiace is only on the show because all she bring is her nasty mouth. Her storyline is boring as hell. Xtra is right-the apple don’t fall far from the tree. Candiace remind me of one of those girls who would get a beat down for running her mouth the way she does. She is a brat- unhappy with herself, her own mother and does not know how to properly and maturely express her feelings. I don’t care for her at all and would not support her by buying her music.