Entertainment

Claudia Jordan Says Phaedra Parks Went Too Far with Response to Her & Shamari DeVoe

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Claudia Jordan has more to say about Phaedra Parks.

Shamari DeVoe and Claudia Jordan are open to returning to “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” But they caught the attention of Phaedra Parks after they threw some shade her way. Phaedra wasn’t here for her legal career being the target of their jabs during a recent Instagram Live session. Not only did Phaedra accuse both women of pleading for attention and begging for work, but she took a shot at their sobriety.

Now Shamari has been vocal about feeling like RHOA portrayed her as having a drinking problem. So Claudia recently went back on Instagram and accused Phaedra of throwing a “low blow.”

Claudia began by giving Phaedra a warning. “You know, a lot of little snarky sh*t came about after me and a girlfriend might went live. We were drinking. It was late. We had worked 14 days in a row…hard. And now there’s like a little bit of a tit for tat thing going on. I can read with the best of them. But I don’t want to. All the stuff I know…I don’t want to. But if you push me, I will.”

She continued, “And this particular thing ain’t about me. The jab you gave me was weak. But the thing you said about my friend was a low blow. I know you know about low blows and air mattresses. Blowing on air mattresses. Don’t do that, don’t do that to my friend. I will put my neck out there to defend someone I think deserves it. Y’all seen that about me. I don’t like that sh*t. It’s not cool.”

And Claudia ended the live with another threat. “You know, don’t be at events preaching women’s empowerment and protect black women and then be a total c*nt online with it. Cause honey you have a lot more things I can come for than you have on me. I got some corns and a bad mouth.”

1. Girl Bye

October 11, 2021 at 8:37 am

How you start sh-t and get mad at the response? Shamari should not have let Claudia hype her up. She learned that day.

October 11, 2021 at 8:55 am

Phaedra was minding her business and those two weren’t worth a response because they just wanted the blogs to write about them. I’m not surprised Claudia is forgetting that they got drunk and started this. She needs to figure out why she’s still so negative and messy.

3. Chelly

October 11, 2021 at 9:07 am

Ugh Claudia is so annoying. I see she’s still playing victim after she comes for people unprovoked.

4. Korri

October 11, 2021 at 10:38 am

Claudia, have several seats trying to be that person. You are not on anyone’s radar and if you remember, you and your good friend Shemari started this. So you call yourself reading Phaedra and you ended up getting read. You sunk to the low, while drinking and being drunk. So no lie was told. Girl BYE!

5. Heather B.

October 11, 2021 at 11:22 am

I think Claudia needs to sit down. There’s a lot of her business out here and it ain’t pretty. So Phaedra has plenty of material to drag her with. Claudia is a colorist and sad person. They need to Leave Phaedra alone because she wasn’t thinking about either of them until they threw the first stone.

6. Patsy

October 11, 2021 at 11:37 am

Hey, lady with the corn you came to the right patch when you come for my hometown lady Mrs. Phaedra. One thing about us country girls “we give you what you came looking for.” Let your freind speak for herself and that put you out of the patch. We,ladies from Gainesville dont play the fiddle! Now, check yourself and stay picking that corn for your freind and watch how its fryed!

7. Trina

October 11, 2021 at 1:23 pm

Claudia hasn’t learned anything from her ATL time. She keeps coming for people and gets in her feelings when they clap back. You and Shamari were not victims, you both came for her.