Entertainment

Porsha Williams Wanted Dennis McKinley to Be Like a Brother + Simon Guobadia Checks Her Aunt?

Photo Credit: Bravo

The drama continues on the season finale of “Porsha’s Family Matters.”

Porsha Williams didn’t think her plan of fixing her co-parenting relationship with Dennis McKinley would result in violence. However, that is exactly what happened on “Porsha’s Family Matters.” On the upcoming episode, Porsha meets with Dennis to try to hash things out after a chaotic time in Mexico.

She says, “And I realize after Mexico that I just have to deal with what’s here now and so I am ready to move from where I was like, okay, we’re going from romantic to family. Basically, trying to make you like a brother. Scratch that…”

Dennis interjects, “A brother?”

Porsha continues, “Yeah. But you weren’t completely honest with me.” Dennis fires back with, “Are you honest with yourself?”

Porsha says she wanted Dennis and Mama Gina to still be her family, “This was my original plan for co-parenting for me, and you and your mother to be family still. That’s what I wanted.” After Dennis says they are still family, Porsha disagrees, “No, you’re not. You’re Pilar’s family, you’re Pilar’s dad. And I respect that.”

In another preview, it seems as if Simon Guobadia may have an interesting choice of words with Porsha’s Aunt Liz.

He tells her, “Porsha’s Hosea Williams’ granddaughter. You guys need to start showing some respect.”

Some fans are thinking Simon may try to check Liz on the upcoming episode. However, editing can be tricky at times.

January 15, 2022 at 10:26 am

I really hope Simon isn’t trying to check Liz about anything because Porsha is the one who willingly tarnishes her grandfather’s legacy with her horrible behavior. If she wants respect, she should learn to respect herself and others first. I am starting to understand why people think Simon is an opportunist just looking for quick fame. Also, if Porsha wanted Dennis to be that close to her after they broke up, that means she’s not really over him.

2. llawrence

January 15, 2022 at 10:56 am

Simon is grimy, who the h-ll he think he is checking someone. Simon is not in this for Porsha he is in it for himself. If they cancel this show he is going to dump Porsha. Porsha was never what she claimed to be, she was just a ghetto hood rat who sleeps around with men for money,look she was sleeping with R Kelly. Dennis should just co-parent with that trash and keep it moving. When Simon cheats on Porsha if he is not already, Porsha is going to lose it.

3. Honey

January 15, 2022 at 11:01 am

I think Porsha should respect her family’s legacy. Simon preaches to everyone except the actual problem: Porsha.

4. My 2 Cents

January 15, 2022 at 11:14 am

Chile…Porsha doesn’t even act like she’s the granddaughter of an activist fighting on TV and lying on people the way she does. How is she a BLM activist lying on Dennis about being violent when she’s the one on camera throwing plates and microphone stands? Then she had the audacity to say she wanted him locked up. Sis learned nothing from the Kandi situation. I can’t believe I liked her.

5. lilyspirit

January 15, 2022 at 11:15 am

I agree with everything you said llawrence and couldn’t have said it better.

6. Lisa

January 15, 2022 at 11:20 am

If Simon and Porsha ever break up, it’s going to be so nasty. They will tear each other down. Both of them are narcissists.

7. Lay Lay

January 15, 2022 at 11:24 am

It’s all fun and games for Simon until he’s being treated like Dennis.

8. Amanda

January 15, 2022 at 1:43 pm

Not baby daddy brother ???

I wonder why she didn’t include Simon’s children as her family.

9. Cheslea

January 15, 2022 at 2:36 pm

Simon is more of a sugar daddy than a fiance to Porsha. H-ll I thought he was her grandfather at first.

10. Turonda

January 16, 2022 at 4:11 am

Porsha has some serious growing up to do. Things online and tv does not disappear and Porsha will have to be accountable for her behaviour. Porsha’s main concern was being with Simon instead of a spiritual retreat with family. Simon has 17 years on Porsha and she just engrossed in his wealth.

11. Yeah I Said It!

January 16, 2022 at 9:41 am

Porsha really shouldn’t have done this show.

12. Rhonda A Rodriguez

January 16, 2022 at 6:21 pm

I’ve watched this show from day one remember when Porsha played the naive house wife… Wasn’t even gonna go into a strip club with her girls because her husband wouldn’t approve of it…now it’s all about t-ts and a-s! And as far as being down with BLM and her grandfather’s legacy..Girl please…when did you figure out the underground railroad wasn’t a physical train…Big auntie knows ..that’s why she said she’s not ready to take the lead on the family legacy….Stop the B.S.

13. Yogi

January 17, 2022 at 7:52 am

ANYONE & everyone in this family are more interesting than Porsha. Give them the show, and say g’bye to the trash. What will she do now? Besides pray that Simon doesn’t leave- they’re both such losers they deserve each other, but I don’t for one minute believe they really have love for each other….they just saw opportunity, and jumped at it.

14. Doretha

January 17, 2022 at 12:31 pm

Dennis should not do another show he should move on and get joint custody in court of his child because Porsha just wants to control Dennis time, and days that he gets his child. Dennis should pick up his child and let Porsha bring her out to the car, he should go in her house anymore, keep receipts of everything he does and buy, it isn’t always about buying it’s about spending time with your child and loving her in a non toxic environment. Keep up the good work Dennis.

• Swells

January 17, 2022 at 1:12 pm

Dennis should follow through on what he said and go to court for joint custody (which Porsha didn’t even know what it was called, ole girl just isn’t too bright). Establish paternity, joint custody,pay support, scheduled visitation, etc. through the court. Porsha is a habitual liar, I wouldn’t trust her.