Entertainment

Melody Holt & Martell Holt Vacation Together + Cause a Stir with LAMH Fans?

Photo Credit: OWN/YouTube

Did Melody Holt and Martell Holt vacation together recently?

Martell Holt and Melody Holt have made a lot of progress. Not too long ago, the “Love & Marriage: Huntsville” stars couldn’t even film together. For Melody, she just felt like Martell could be very disrespectful. She didn’t like some of the comments he made to her. Plus, he blamed her for the demise of their marriage. In fact, Martell said that Melody didn’t fulfill all his needs in the bedroom. So he thinks she had some blame for his choice to cheat. After a few explosive scenes together, Melody refused to keep filming with Martell. So they haven’t had any scenes together yet during Season 4.

Interestingly enough, Martell gave fans a surprising update weeks ago. He confirmed that he and Melody are in a great place. Co-parenting has drastically improved. And they have even been filming scenes together for the second half of the season.

Melody chased Martell down to try to keep him from getting into a physical altercation while filming. And it’s rumored that he may have come to blows with Marsau Scott.

With Martell and Melody getting along well these days, some LAMH fans have been wondering if they got back together. Melody set the record straight on Instagram. And she said that she and Martell did not romantically reunite. She’s also happy being single.

Well, the speculation continues to grow. In fact, “Love & Marriage: Huntsville” fans have a lot to say since it looks as if Melody and Martell vacationed together with their children.

1. Me

June 29, 2022 at 3:56 pm

I hope they’re just coparenting.

June 29, 2022 at 4:16 pm

Martell glows when he’s around Melody

• Blackrose

June 29, 2022 at 4:58 pm

He really does. I noticed that in every scene where she arrived he lit up. I hope she doesn’t go back to him.

• Angela

June 30, 2022 at 12:28 am

He sure does!! You can feel how much he wants her back!

3. B

June 29, 2022 at 5:06 pm

Ummm okay good for the kids?

4. Marilyn

June 29, 2022 at 5:47 pm

Idc, I love them together!

5. Lizagiirl65

June 30, 2022 at 9:12 am

This show had so much promise now its just a mess.They all become the same thing dressing up going out to eat and arguing I don’t watch this trash anymore.

6. Raintree

June 30, 2022 at 6:10 pm

I hope Melody can get over her hurt feelings and give him another chance. Melody is being petty over somethings. They are the show and if she don’t forgive and move on the show will not make it. I am not saying forget but move on.

7. Jamie Hicks

July 2, 2022 at 9:10 pm

I remarried my husband after a 3 yr. divorce and we’ve been back together for 23 yrs. It’s true it’s better the second time around. Friendship is priceless and true love, you can’t pretend or fake a soul mate. These two are awesome power couple, tenacious, driven, family oriented and great parents. Like Melondy I’m a Scorpio and yes we hold grudges, but when we love we love hard. #teamholt make it work, they’re my favorite couple. I honestly think Martell appreciate Mel, his family and marriage now.