Serena Williams' Rep Responds to Drake Rumors

Serena Williams’ Rep Responds to Drake Rumors

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Serena Williams and Drake are dating if the gossip blogs got it right, and neither of the celebrities have done much to silence the gossip since they have been spotted getting cozy and flirty with each other at events.

The other day it was even rumored that Drake popped the big question and the tennis star said yes, but now her rep is clearing up the rumors.

Click next to find out if Serena and Drake are even really a couple.

1. Barbee

October 10, 2015 at 7:42 pm

I’m confused.

October 10, 2015 at 7:43 pm

So you just kiss friends all in the mouth now? Oh.

October 10, 2015 at 7:47 pm

I don’t believe her.

4. Tea

October 10, 2015 at 7:49 pm

So she’s not ashamed to hang out with Kim Kardashian but dating Drake is where she draws the line?

• Yeah I Said It!

October 10, 2015 at 9:10 pm

LOL! Girl I know that’s right. And the crazy thing is we all know what’s most likely going to happen is Kylie will end up with Drake or Kendall. Kim and her fam don’t hang around black women for anything else except to gain access to what they have. And when it happens, Serena will be trying to throw shade on Twitter and the little Kardaashian stans will be in her mentions calling her bitter. How many more times does it have to happen before we get it?

• Ratchet Queen

October 10, 2015 at 9:22 pm

#DEAD

5. And What?

October 10, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Whatever.

6. Gabriella

October 10, 2015 at 7:57 pm

Bye Serena we don’t believe you. I really think she put this out because she knows it’s just a matter of time before we see Drake with another woman. She just trying to save face so when he is seen with another woman she can say they aren’t together. She needs to stop trying to be slick and stop messing with this male whore.

7. Honey

October 10, 2015 at 8:08 pm

I guess she caught Drake tricking on his harem again.

8. Nicole

October 10, 2015 at 8:37 pm

I guess they are over again. Anyone with common sense knows they did date a few years ago. Serena was even in her feelings about it on Twitter. This seems like damage control.

October 10, 2015 at 9:16 pm

They ain’t dating? Well why is Serena acting all thirsty on IG and leaving comments on this dude’s account. I love Serena but she is annoying me. She’s clearly dating Drake and losing focus on her tennis career. The biggest match of your career and the night before you’re hanging with Kim K and making love faces at Drake while he’s sitting in the stands? Man I just don’t how much longer I can keep stanning.

• IJS

October 10, 2015 at 9:32 pm

Were you upset when she was sneaking around with her married yet separated tennis coach? Serena may be a great tennis player, but she’s human and she makes mistakes in her personal life she will learn from. And that’s her right.

10. Peachy

October 10, 2015 at 9:19 pm

It’s possible this was just a PR relationship and both are ready to hang it up since they no longer have anything to promote. I would think Serena is better than that though.

11. Mona

October 10, 2015 at 9:37 pm

Serena probably just realized Drake was just using her for attention. It’s what he does.

12. Twirl

October 11, 2015 at 12:56 pm

I guess Drake blew it with her yet again like we knew he would. That man just cannot do right to save his life.

October 11, 2015 at 1:06 pm

Well they were acting like they were together so this makes me think Drake has pissed her off again. Hopefully he won’t get a third chance.