Brandy's Friend Accuses Her of Having an Issue with Beyonce?

Brandy’s Friend Accuses Her of Having an Issue with Beyonce?

Photo Credit: Instagram

Looks like Brandy may once again find herself in the middle of another stan war.

The BeyHive and Brandy’s fans have been at it on Twitter for hours because one of her friends claimed in deleted tweets that Brandy got upset with him for taking a photo with Beyonce.

1. And What?

December 31, 2016 at 6:24 pm

I don’t think he lied. I think Brandy is insecure even though she has a hell of a resume. It happens. Some people just can’t take not being as big of a star as they used to be so they start to resent others. Either way, Beyonce is unbothered and I’m sure she’s not going to sweat this. She’s used to having haters inside and outside of the industry.

2. King Bey

December 31, 2016 at 6:30 pm

The Hive knows Brandy doesn’t like Beyonce and we’ve known this for years. When Brandy and Kelly used to be close, Brandy used to bad mouth Bey all the time and she told Kelly she should stop being friends with Bey because Bey is a huge star and it may never happen for Kelly. Kelly realized then that Brandy has issues and she ended the friendship. Brandy has a lot of issues but people were blind to it until recently because of her going at Monica for no reason. But I’m not fooled. She has a nasty attitude and can’t maintain any friendships. She’s the problem.

• Queen

December 31, 2016 at 6:36 pm

Yeah I remember that. You would think Brandy would have gotten over it by now but I mean, she’s still salty with Monica so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

• Babygirl

December 31, 2016 at 6:50 pm

Nothing but facts.

3. Peachy

December 31, 2016 at 6:31 pm

He must have told the truth if she reached out and made up with him so quickly.

December 31, 2016 at 6:33 pm

They need to stop with this Vocal Bible nonsense. She is not that great of a singer. I can name many who are much better. Her head is on swole because they keep calling her that.

• NOFUKS2GVE

December 31, 2016 at 7:31 pm

Dam finally someone can admit she’s not a dam vocal bible nor that great of a singer. Thank you..geez

5. Elizabeth

December 31, 2016 at 6:35 pm

She doesn’t have to like Bey because Bey will still be successful regardless. It’s funny to see how pressed Beyonce makes people though. The girl gets out of bed, works hard and slays at her career and it makes a lot of people feel basic. Sounds like a personal problem to me if Beyonce makes you feel some kind of way.

6. Lay Lay

December 31, 2016 at 6:39 pm

She sounds pressed AF if this is true. Anyway I know it’s gotta be hard for Solange when your big sis continues to be that bish after all these years and has your faves from the 90s shook.

7. Troll

December 31, 2016 at 6:44 pm

Brandy is so insecure. It makes me think all those rumors from back in the day about her being a b-tch were true.

8. Babygirl

December 31, 2016 at 6:52 pm

Brandy really needs to get some help. She has misplaced anger and it’s no other singer’s fault that she’s turned out to be such a miserable person. That’s completely on her.

December 31, 2016 at 6:53 pm

I love Lemonade but I’m still not here for Beyonce but I really hope the Beyhive doesn’t waste any time going after Brandy. She’s really not worth it and her issues go way beyond Beyonce and Monica. Let her be.

10. Mona

December 31, 2016 at 6:59 pm

And Bey will continue to win and not focus on pettiness. Next.

11. Honey

December 31, 2016 at 7:04 pm

So many people are beefing with themselves when it comes to Beyonce. She is not going to take time out of her day to respond to them or partake in their negativity. If she did that, she wouldn’t be where she is today. She has laser like focus and she realizes all this extra stuff is just a waste of time so why even bother?

12. Music Lover

December 31, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Pathetic if true.

13. Xanthia

December 31, 2016 at 7:45 pm

If someone lied on me, we wouldn’t be cheesing it up in a video right after. So he most likely told the truth.

14. Shayla

December 31, 2016 at 7:55 pm

Brandy needs to do better. Beyonce came after her and Bey’s success doesn’t erase hers.

• Sheika

January 1, 2017 at 4:02 am

This! Happy New Year y’all!

December 31, 2016 at 9:14 pm

pressedt

16. Sheika

January 1, 2017 at 4:03 am

I really hope Brandy overcomes her personal demons one day.

17. Im Sayin

January 1, 2017 at 1:33 pm

I don’t think anyone can be surprised about this. Over the years we’ve seen how petty Brandy can be when it comes to other singers.