Jackie Christie Shades Shaunie & Jennifer + Addresses Evelyn's Breakup with Carl Crawford

Jackie Christie Shades Shaunie & Jennifer + Addresses Evelyn’s Breakup with Carl Crawford

Photo Credit: YouTube

Jackie Christie sat down and chatted with The Breakfast Club crew before the reunion for the current season of “Basketball Wives” aired.

And she didn’t hold back when she was asked about her strained relationship with Ta’Kari Lee, and fallouts with Evelyn Lozada and Shaunie O’Neal.

August 15, 2017 at 1:55 pm

This woman is a compulsive liar.

August 15, 2017 at 1:59 pm

I’m so glad the season is over.

3. Ms. CiCi

August 15, 2017 at 2:00 pm

She is so delusional

August 15, 2017 at 2:05 pm

No, Draya was BBWLA. She left and Tami had to come back to save Jackie and the rest of the background characters.

• Yoshi

August 15, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Pretty much.

5. Get Busy

August 15, 2017 at 2:12 pm

The problem with this is her other daughter Chantel said the same things Ta’Kari did. I wonder why they didn’t ask her about that in this interview. It’s like they already made their mind up that they are Team Jackie and Envy shouldn’t be out here diagnosing Ta’Kari with bipolar disease if he doesn’t even know the whole story or watch the show.

6. WhatWhat

August 15, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Just when I thought Jackie couldn’t get any more delusional, she does this interview.

7. Ms. Jackson

August 15, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Jackie needs to shut her lying a-s up.

8. Anoymous

August 15, 2017 at 3:32 pm

Jackie said she has proof that Takari is lying and exploiting her. So why has she not posted that yet?

9. Gabriella

August 15, 2017 at 5:25 pm

I don’t believe a word Jackie has to say sorry not sorry.

10. Peachy

August 15, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Jackie has really gotten full of herself.

11. Blessed

August 15, 2017 at 6:22 pm

Lies may have been told but I do love her shutting down Shaunie, she pretends like she the boss but really just another employee

August 15, 2017 at 6:54 pm

I’m not sure why they keep testing Shaunie. She’s managed to remove everyone she doesn’t like off the show eventually. Duffy, Royce, Jenn, Brandi, etc. it’s corny to keep pretending this isn’t her show and she has no say so. Jackie better be careful.

13. Hater

August 15, 2017 at 9:09 pm

Jackie is a hot mess.

14. anon

August 15, 2017 at 9:56 pm

@Anon 6:54
    That’s lies and fairy tales, Tom Cavanaugh is the Shiwrunmer of the show which is the lead executive producer. Shaunie has NO Power

August 15, 2017 at 10:29 pm

I hope they don’t talk about this next season. Talk about beating a dead horse.

16. Bree

August 16, 2017 at 9:50 am

Everyone loves to hate Jackie. I for on think the truth lies somewhere in the middle, but closer to Jackies side. I saw the part of the interview where Takari called in and she confirmed some of Jackies statements while contradicting her own. The child’s medical fees should have been covered by the day care. Takari said she didn’t start the go fund me and she never confirmed what the money went towards. I do think that Jackie made the girl exercise and compared her daughter’s. I also think Takari has bad influences, is keeping her kids from Jackie, and is looking to gain money and fame.

August 16, 2017 at 10:07 am

^^^^^^

Umm I watched the entire interview, and at no point did Ta’Kari call in and say anything. What she did do is respond on Instagram and she said she didn’t appreciate that Envy said she has bipolar disorder. It’s ok to side with Jackie but it’s not cool to completely lie just to defend her. Not cool at all.

• Tea

August 16, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Bree is telling the truth boo!! Takari actually did call in after Jackie left. I’m going to email it to Amanda so they will post it on here!!

August 16, 2017 at 10:08 am

And the entire interview is on their YouTube page and their website. Kari never called in smh.

19. Foolishness

August 16, 2017 at 10:21 am

Someone on here said BBW needs a major revamp and I am starting to agree. This season has been a mess and it’s sad to see so many black women defending Jackie’s dysfunction. I’ve even seen some write that it’s totally normal for a mother/grandmother not to see or have a healthy relationship with her kids/grandkids. What kind of garbage is that? Jackie clearly has a lot of issues. She’s way too old to be trying to fight multiple people and threatening to kill people on TV. I am not here for her and I wouldn’t mind her being fired. And now we’re supposed to believe Takari is some compulsive liar when Jackie’s favorite daughter Chantel already said the same things on the show a few years ago? What in the world? The logic with Jackie and her supporters is lacking. They just need to be honest and admit that dysfunction is all they know too and it make them comfortable. I can’t relate to Jackie or her garage mothering. So I will not defend her. I tried to watch Baller Wives and it was just as toxic. You got a pregnant black woman saying the most foul stuff ever and out here arguing when negativity is not good for a baby. Maybe it’s just time for me to walk away from ratchet TV. Too much negativity!

August 16, 2017 at 10:30 am

I feel like both sides (Team Jackie and Team Eff Jackie) care too much. The purpose of this show is to entertain us. That’s it. Enjoy it but to defend any stranger over something that has nothing to do with you personally is weird to me.

• Anonymous

August 16, 2017 at 10:31 am

And Team Eff Jackie is the same as Team Takari.

21. Nope

August 16, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Jackie said Takari will become a multimillionaire if her or Doug dies thanks to their will. This child is not neglected. She’s just messy and looking for attention.