'Queen Sugar' Recap: Darla Gets Shut Out + Charley Faces A New Obstacle

‘Queen Sugar’ Recap: Darla Gets Shut Out + Charley Faces A New Obstacle

Photo Credit: OWN

By: A.J. Niles

On the latest episode of “Queen Sugar,” everyone is getting ready for the harvest, but there are still serious things festering in the Parish. Firstly, as a result of Darla’s revelation being told to the rest of the Bordelons, she is effectively frozen out of the family.

Charley also has to deal with fresh rumors about constant failures at the Queen Sugar Mill. These rumors are resulting in an article being written at Nova’s newspaper.

Here’s the recap for, “Copper Sun.”

1. Yeah I Said It!

November 9, 2017 at 3:18 pm

I hate how they are doing Darla.

2. Nessa

November 9, 2017 at 3:27 pm

I know Darla messed up but damn do they have to do her like this? I’m scared she’s going to relapse.

3. Gloria

November 9, 2017 at 3:29 pm

RA should do a DNA test. I can’t believe no one on the show has suggested this yet.

4. Jordan's Memory

November 9, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Exactly! Why tell him he MAY not be the father. That’s stupid! Just get ole dude tested first and not mention it at all. She could be causing alot of pain for nothing.

5. Ms. Jackson

November 9, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Ava is on that f-ck sh-t. Darla was honest when she didn’t have to be. Truth be told, she’s had more growth than everyone else on the show. That’s why it pisses me off to see them look their noses down on her. They have flaws too. At least she’s gotten her sh-t together.

• Pat

November 10, 2017 at 11:41 am

I’m saying though! I thought I was the only one who felt like Darla is the most developed character on Queen Sugar. She deserves better!

November 9, 2017 at 9:12 pm

Y’all better get ready. Darla will be back on drugs on the finale. Trust and believe that is where the writers are going. So predictable!