RHOA Recap: More Tea on Will Makes Cynthia Break Down in Tears + Kim Annoys the Group

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Cynthia Bailey receives more accusations about Will and this causes her to break down in tears.

The situation pushes her into meeting with Peter and calling for a girls trip to Barcelona.

However, Kim doesn’t want to go without Kroy, and this annoys the rest of the group.

Here’s a recap of “Peaches Be Trippin.”

February 12, 2018 at 10:58 am

I agree with Kandi. If Kim can’t go anywhere without having her chauffeur Kroy around and that tacky red cup, maybe she should just stick to her show anyone barely watches. I’m so over her.

• Twirl

February 12, 2018 at 12:37 pm

Agreed. And she has the nerve to think she makes the show when she can’t even crack a million viewers an episode on her own show. Bye Wig!

2. Jordans Memory

February 12, 2018 at 11:23 am

I don’t know about you guys but this episode was so much better and somewhat positive without Kenya around, that negative energy she brings just wasn’t there. I also agree that Kim should just leave the show she doesn’t fit in with the cast and she has no storyline I truly don’t even believe she’s friends with anybody.

3. Chelly

February 12, 2018 at 11:32 am

I really don’t understand why Kim is on the show. She can’t do anything without having Kroy wait outside in the car for her. She should just stick to her show with her family.

4. Hater

February 12, 2018 at 11:40 am

Kenya is the one who needs to go. You can tell she doesn’t even want to be on RHOA anymore. Let Eva replace her.

5. Guest

February 12, 2018 at 12:21 pm

I was happy to see Mama Joyce was level headed and understanding towards Porsha. She needed to be able to express and explain herself. Hopefully soon, Kandi will be as understanding and forgiving. I don’t believe Kenya was pregnant. What doctor holds a consultation over the phone? That was scripted nonsense. Furthermore, Kenya is lying saying she didn’t want to go to Barcelona. From what I’ve read, she wasn’t able to go bc of getting married secretively. I hope that the drama is at a minimum on the trip bc I truly enjoyed seeing everyone getting along.

February 12, 2018 at 1:51 pm

Terrible season.

February 12, 2018 at 2:21 pm

I’m annoyed that Porsha is still blaming everything on Phaedra. So pathetic.

8. Dominique

February 12, 2018 at 4:12 pm

Something about this season just isn’t doing it for me. I don’t know if it’s because Phaedra left or if I just don’t care about any of these storylines. I really hope it gets good next week. I do like the addition of Eva for sure.

9. Tea

February 12, 2018 at 7:06 pm

I’m shocked Mama Joyce didn’t drag Porsha.

10. Jacqueline D Broussard

February 12, 2018 at 8:15 pm

I stop watching, since they let Phedra go because she lie,she was ruining Kandi brand, because she accused her of rape🤔. The show is ruining there Brand. Kandi is a horrible friend and person. Kenya should have been gone, The show is stupid now

• deb

February 14, 2018 at 4:52 pm

The ladies do all act like they’re in high school, there’s always some kind of crap going on someone not speaking to someone, holding grudges. I’ve gotten bored with them all. Cynthia is a lame crying about some man she barely knows anyone else would have read that dude for points. Kenya is phony, she knew darn well she would have ran & got a test from the drug store if she even thought, she was pregnant, no way would 6 weeks go by & she didn’t go get a test or two
      at 47 she’s done she’s not having a baby. Kim needs to stay home, Porsha go on and be the fat girl you are and Nene is nobody’s friend.

11. Niecy

February 16, 2018 at 12:23 pm

I hate to say this but Cynthia is STUPID.If you are crying over this man you’re wasting your time.He gets so defensive when you ask him questions(Is she not picking up on that?Looks to me she still has feeling for peter[but not marriage]This dude is not being real with her,she seems desperate to me…Just Saying.If they don’t have a title why be so emotional about his BULLSH-T…