Quantcast
Lauren London Is Tired of Talking About Lil Wayne

Lauren London Is Tired of Talking About Lil Wayne

Photo Credit: @mslaurenlondon Twitter

Photo Credit: @mslaurenlondon Twitter

Beautiful actress Lauren London may be back on the scene now that she has a lead role on BET’s The Game, however, when it comes to doing interviews, it’s very clear that most people are more interested in her personal life than her acting career. Lauren is one  of Lil Wayne’s 4 baby mommas, and she’s been a target of immense criticism because it was speculated that she and singer Nivea were pregnant at the same time by the rapper. Since Lauren is such a beauty, many were shocked and even disappointed that she would have any dealings with Lil Wayne. However, Lauren said in a recent interview with Hot 97 that people shouldn’t be so shocked that things went down the way they did because she’s known him since she was 15.

Lauren covers the upcoming issue of JET Magazine and in the issue, she talks candidly about wanting to raise her son to be normal and why she’s over people asking her about being Lil Wayne’s baby momma.

On why she’s tired of being asked about Lil Wayne, she says:

“People like to make it into this big thing, but it’s really not. There’s peace and love and my son knows his siblings. We all get along. We all clearly keep getting along. I’m tired of talking about it. What else do you want me to say?”

And when it comes to being a mom, she explains why she’s opted to keep her son out of the public eye:

“I’d much rather wake up with my son and make him breakfast or go to the park… it’s the little things I enjoy. I’m going to try my best to provide a normal childhood for my son. I’d rather him choose the public life on his own.”

Check out the cover:

lauren london jet cover

The issue hits newsstands April 29.

1. Ratchet Queen

April 26, 2013 at 9:57 am

I get that she’s annoyed but the media needs something interesting to ask her…so why not ask her about him? It’s part of being famous. Suck it up boo.

• Lisa

April 26, 2013 at 10:06 am

Agreed.

2. Shayla

April 26, 2013 at 9:58 am

People are just shocked that Weezy managed to get her and Nivea pregnant at the same time. I don’t think people will ever get over that. LOL.

3. Barbee

April 26, 2013 at 10:00 am

Aww I like Lauren. When celebs get interviewed, it’s the media’s job to ask something people really want to know. Eventually, the questions will stop coming and they will find something new to ask her.

4. Shannon

April 26, 2013 at 10:02 am

Well if her a-s didn’t go into hiding when the news got out that she was preggo, she could have answered all these questions years ago. And then it would have gotten old and people would be past it by now. She made things worse by hibernating for those couple of years.

• Seriously?

April 26, 2013 at 10:07 am

THIS.

• Anonymous

April 26, 2013 at 10:08 am

Hibernating? #DEAD

5. Xanthia

April 26, 2013 at 10:04 am

I don’t blame her. It’s getting to be too much. I mean seriously, what more can she say? Everyone knows they all get along enough.

6. Troll

April 26, 2013 at 10:05 am

You can’t get knocked up by Lil Wayne’s ignorant a-s at the same time as his other chick and expect people not to have questions…

• Peachy

April 26, 2013 at 10:09 am

LOL! Thank you.

7. incognegro

April 26, 2013 at 10:10 am

NuNu looks great on that Jet cover. Weezy must have increased her allowance or something.

8. La La

April 26, 2013 at 10:10 am

I feel Lauren on this one. It is her uterus. It happened, it can’t be undone. Time to move on.

9. The Truth

April 26, 2013 at 10:12 am

People need to stop putting pretty people on pedestals. They aren’t immune to making the dumbest choices. Maybe if we stopped thinking in that way no one would have been shocked she had his baby.

• Becky

April 26, 2013 at 11:45 am

THIS! I sooooo agree with you on that! It’s like people are so superficial & hung up on looks till they dont think rational. What do looks really have to do with anything? Just because a person may look a certain way does’nt mean they are not human and maybe not make the best choices like anyone else. She had a relationship with Lil Wayne..got pregnant..they broke up..happens to women all day everyday! Nothing really to talk about.

10. Patti Mayonnaise

April 26, 2013 at 10:22 am

Resorting to having a d-list celeb on your cover to sell magazines is never a good look. Jet must be getting ready to close its doors. SMH… First Vibe, now Jet.

11. D. Val

April 26, 2013 at 1:01 pm

I don’t blame her. It’s not like anything new about their parenting relationship has changed or is interesting. It is what it is. #KeepItMoving