Quantcast
Kenya Moore Blasts Porsha Stewart for Questioning Kordell's Sexuality

Urban Belle Magazine

Reality TV

Kenya Moore Blasts Porsha Stewart for Questioning Kordell’s Sexuality

Photo Credit: Bravo

Photo Credit: Bravo

Kenya Moore and Porsha Stewart will most likely never be friends and the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” stars continue their ongoing feud in season six of the hit Bravo reality show. Porsha is in the middle of a nasty divorce with Kordell and she’s been making headline news as of late for questioning his sexuality on the show and forcing Kordell to have to clap back on Twitter and in recent interviews.

Although Kenya pretty much pulled the same move after things went sour with her ex Walter Jackson and she too questioned his sexuality on television and in interviews, she still felt the need to call out Porsha in her recent blog. She writes:

Even though Porsha has never apologized to me for anything she has said or done to me, including laughing, often taunting me with the fact that I wasn’t married or that my ex didn’t propose to me and reveling in my struggle, I still reached out to her when I heard the news of her divorce and wished her well.

With that said, I find it quite disturbing that Porsha and her family go on and on about the fact that Kordell may be gay. After all, she told the world she had a “picture perfect life” and married the “man of her dreams.” Cut to Porsha sitting with the attorney agreeing to take him back if he abided by a “list.” Well, a thinking person with a brain would ask the question that if the main problem was that he is possibly gay, why would you want him back? I don’t think Porsha is telling the whole truth. That’s always been my opinion of her and it remains the same after listening to her recall the “facts” about their marriage.

1. Barbee

November 12, 2013 at 10:11 am

Oh Kenya please. She did the same thing and her relationship wasn’t even real! LOL!

2. Heather B.

November 12, 2013 at 10:13 am

Kenya is a true nutcase. She actually still talks about Walter like they were really together. It’s very disturbing.

3. Anon

November 12, 2013 at 10:13 am

Why is Kenya still talking about Walter like she didn’t get exposed last year for faking that relationship to get on the show? She bothers me.

• Fashionista

November 12, 2013 at 10:25 am

Because she’s crazy. lol

November 12, 2013 at 10:14 am

Kenya doesn’t do it for me. I find myself tuning her out when her scenes come on. She tries too hard. Sorry.

5. Shia

November 12, 2013 at 10:17 am

It’s pretty obvious Porsha is going the extra mile to be more interesting this season, but Kenya should keep her mouth shut because that’s all she’s done since she got on the show. She even faked a relationship to get on. So pot meet kettle.

6. Michelle

November 12, 2013 at 10:18 am

LOL! Kenya you did the same thing girl! The same thing!

7. Jamaica

November 12, 2013 at 10:19 am

This is why I don’t do Kenya. She acts like she has some kind of mental issues. How do you call out someone for doing the exact same thing you did last season? Head to the Georgia Dome and have a whole stadium of seats ma’am.

• ATL

November 12, 2013 at 10:21 am

Lmbo. Cosign.

8. Xanthia

November 12, 2013 at 10:21 am

LOL. Kenya is crazy as hell. She’s still trying to make people believe her relationship with Walter was real. Girl stop.

9. Ms. Jackson

November 12, 2013 at 10:22 am

But she definitely said Walter was gay after he put her on blast in that radio interview…

10. Izzy

November 12, 2013 at 10:23 am

I wish Kenya would just go away. She’s the only housewife I don’t care for. She tries WAY too hard and she’s such a hypocrite. Go away already.

11. Ratchet Queen

November 12, 2013 at 10:23 am

Kenya lies so much that she starts to believe them. LOL!

12. Seriously?

November 12, 2013 at 10:24 am

*blank stare*

13. Yeah I Said It!

November 12, 2013 at 10:26 am

Girl whatever. You did the same thing and you’re just mad everyone knows that relationship was as fake. Sit down.

14. Lay Lay

November 12, 2013 at 10:27 am

*rolls eyes*

15. Reese

November 12, 2013 at 10:28 am

What’s up with her face? It looks different. She’s not as pretty as she was last season.

16. Shayla

November 12, 2013 at 10:31 am

Kenya has gotten boring. Believe it or not, Porsha is more interesting than her this season. I think she’s on her way out and that’s why NeNe was trying so hard to get the other girls to make peace with her. Her antics have gotten stale.

November 12, 2013 at 10:32 am

She would have a point if she had not have done the same thing last season to Walter.

November 12, 2013 at 10:35 am

Kenya has always been jealous and intimidated of Porsha. Porsha is attractive (just like Kenya), has a better body and was married. Even now that the marriage is over, it’s no doubt she will have another man just as soon as she wants one again. And it won’t be fake (unlike Kenya). And I also think Kenya hates that Porsha comes from a great upbringing and never really had to start from the bottom like she has. She’s not even that nasty to Phaedra. It’s so personal.

19. robertaclash

November 12, 2013 at 2:23 pm

Why is she still on the show???????????? Watching the sisters on these reality shows, show their ignorance is sickening……..