K Michelle Regrets Plastic Surgery + Feels Booty is Hurting Her Career

K Michelle Regrets Plastic Surgery + Feels Booty is Hurting Her Career

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

R&B singer and reality star K Michelle has managed to find success with her music career thus far, but she sometimes feels that her figure could be hurting her potential to do even more.

K has already confirmed that her derriere isn’t all natural and these days she feels she could have a lot more opportunities if she reversed the surgery.

1. Ms. Jackson

November 3, 2015 at 8:17 pm

This b-tch ain’t fooling nobody. She only regrets that gigantic a-s now because it won’t allow her to crossover and get white fans. K is a pretty chick but she has low self esteem and self hate issues. Anytime you say in an email that you can’t stand your black fans because they don’t buy albums, it’s obvious you really ain’t sh-t. Adele got some of these mof-ckas wanting to turn their backs on the black community. You still won’t go diamond because you ain’t white!

2. Monicaj

November 3, 2015 at 8:23 pm

I respect her for this interview! She now sees how being “urban” and having that gigantic fake arse is hindwring her and she looks stupid. I’m glad she’s going to have it reduced.

November 3, 2015 at 8:23 pm

Good because she looks ridiculous. I’ll be glad when this whole fake a-s era goes away. Too many beautiful women are walking around here looking like centaurs. It ain’t cute.

• Gabriella

November 3, 2015 at 9:12 pm

Exactly

• Babygirl

November 3, 2015 at 9:49 pm

LOL true.

4. Lauren

November 3, 2015 at 8:24 pm

Good. She was beautiful without all that work anyway.

• Im Sayin

November 3, 2015 at 9:19 pm

I agree.

5. Nessa

November 3, 2015 at 8:28 pm

She’s going to be the first of many. They are all seeing now that those purchased a-ses ain’t helping them out like they thought they would.

6. Seriously?

November 3, 2015 at 8:32 pm

Why did it take her so long?

7. Jen jen

November 3, 2015 at 8:34 pm

most these women get their butts done to attract more attention. If a real a-s can’t keep a man what makes women think a fake a-s will? Walking around looking like hippos!

8. Mona

November 3, 2015 at 8:55 pm

I’m glad. She looks silly.

November 3, 2015 at 9:09 pm

I’m glad to hear this. Sometimes plastic surgery does more harm than good.

10. Xanthia

November 3, 2015 at 9:24 pm

Well at least she can be real and admit it’s not a good look. Some people are still in denial about their diaper booties (cough, cough Kim K).

11. Treasure8430

November 3, 2015 at 10:18 pm

I never understood the fascination wit a big gake booty unless ur a stripper or video model aka stripper lol. No1 takes u serious wit a giant fake butt. Dudes think ur easy and just wanna smash when u have a giant fake butt…..it’s hard to buy clothes cuz ur hips and booty….and some women just look dumb as hell. I’ve gained a natural big booty and I don’t particularly care for it…..I never was all on a big butt I wouldn’t mind a “sit up butt”

November 4, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Hmm I’ll believe it when I see it. K has said already multiple times she hates it and yet that donkey is still on that small frame.

13. Jessica

November 4, 2015 at 1:35 pm

I’m surprised. Looks like she’s growing up.

14. Gloria

November 4, 2015 at 2:45 pm

She was always pretty to me but she looked better without all this surgery. But that goes for a lot of people.

November 4, 2015 at 4:00 pm

Finally!

16. JustHereForTheComments

November 5, 2015 at 10:26 am

I hope she feels this way for the right reasons and not just to appease the mainstream. She needs to learn to love self and stop seeking validation from others! With or without the junk!

17. Dr. Joseph

April 23, 2016 at 9:25 am

“I would say if you have the coins to put it in, have the coins to take it out.”

Or instead you could just be 100% sure that it’s what you really want and that you aren’t going to regret it in the future. Getting cosmetic surgery and having it undone later is just going to cause all kinds of problems for you.