Quantcast
K Michelle Album Sales Projections Released for 'More Issues Than Vogue'

K Michelle Album Sales Projections Released for ‘More Issues Than Vogue’

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

R&B singer and reality star K Michelle just released her new album, “More Issues Than Vogue,” and now the sales projections have been released.

So how did she do?

March 28, 2016 at 7:39 pm

Yet another flop. Man I feel bad for R&B singers. I bet her album is good yet people are paying it dust anyway because she’s not a fat white woman.

2. Deja

March 28, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Ain’t this her lowest first week sales? Yeah now I kinda see why she’s still doing reality shows. R&B music ain’t selling and she has to eat.

3. Music Lover

March 28, 2016 at 7:47 pm

I know she has to be disappointed because all of her albums have been solid.

4. julyol1972

March 28, 2016 at 7:48 pm

That’s sad because Gwen Stefani just hit her first #1 and moved about 84 thousand units. I love Gwen’s music but it’s sad that R&B is struggling so hard lately. I heard a few of K’s songs and they were really good.

March 28, 2016 at 7:53 pm

It’s really not fair for black R&B singers right now.

6. And What?

March 28, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Well damn.

7. IMO

March 28, 2016 at 11:50 pm

She doesnt market herself well though so I’m not really surprised. Her constant drama & antics overshadow her talent.

8. Yeah I Said It!

March 29, 2016 at 8:29 am

I heard a few songs and they were good. But like IMO said, I think the real issue is K overshadows her music with her messiness. I know they say all publicity is good publicity but that’s just not the truth. We talk about K’s messiness all the time but most of us ain’t buying her albums.