Quantcast
K Michelle Calls out Loni Love's Hypocrisy

K Michelle Calls out Loni Love’s Hypocrisy

Photo Credit: Instagram

Looks like K Michelle isn’t quite done with Loni Love just yet.

1. And What?

May 12, 2017 at 1:09 pm

I agree wth K. But everyone on The Real is fake as hell. That’s why I can’t take them seriously.

• Anonymous

May 13, 2017 at 11:23 am

Very fake. That’s why I don’t watch.

May 12, 2017 at 1:15 pm

I understand why K is annoyed. Loni really tried to pretend like she’s some innocent person but the truth is she was actually being messy and wanted a response from K for attention. So how is she any better than a reality star?

May 12, 2017 at 1:19 pm

How are they going to all sit up there and talk trash about reality shows when 99% of their guests are reality stars? Ugh I can’t stand The Real. None of them are real!

4. Lisa

May 12, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Facts.

5. Fanny

May 12, 2017 at 2:00 pm

Tell the truth and shame the devil.

6. Viv

May 12, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Funny because I thought Loni was being a hypocrite too. The first thing I thought about was how she came for K when I saw the clip. Like sis stop being so fake.

7. julyol1972

May 12, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Totally agree with Kandi and another reason why I don’t fk with Wendell Williams either. Don’t talk about you’re for empowering women when in the next breath you say the most foul things about people like Rihanna.

• julyol1972

May 12, 2017 at 2:21 pm

I meant I agree with KMichelle….where the hell did “Kandi” come from?

8. Tea

May 12, 2017 at 2:38 pm

Yas!! Loni is super messy but loves to pretend she isn’t. Now I do believe she is the one who had a hand in Tamar being fired!!

9. Tia

May 12, 2017 at 2:49 pm

Loni is fake as hell !! Once again she’s bashing her Soror. I don’t see any Sisterhood between the two !!

May 12, 2017 at 3:10 pm

Real with a whole bunch of plastic surgery? Girl please.

11. Hershey

May 12, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Drag haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. StayReal

May 12, 2017 at 4:01 pm

It’s called a job, producer and a teleprompter. They give you a script and you read the questions. Now K should kno about that considering all them VH1 shows

13. Anon

May 12, 2017 at 5:53 pm

I mean K. makes very good points. I was also confused when I saw the video a few days ago. Especially since reality stars are usually their guests and well Loni isn’t really concerned with looking out for other black women herself. Tamar and K are proof of that.

14. Blessed

May 12, 2017 at 6:29 pm

Not defending anyone because I’m not a fan of either however im I’m quite sure Loni has no power over who tho guests are, she is a mere employee it’s not her show she not Ellen or Wendy… she has to “interview” whoever the bosses tell her. And I think “bash” is a strong word to use seeing as K was the one calling her fat and whatnot

15. Ms. Jackson

May 12, 2017 at 6:43 pm

K got one thing right when she said all the b-tches on The Real are fake. They always try to act all high and mighty but ain’t sh-t in real life. And Loni is the worst kind of fake. She’s the type that will get close to you and then work behind the scenes to get your a-s fired. Then she will avoid you after because she’s scary as f-ck. I can’t stand passive aggressive b-tches like her. K will drag you on Twitter and be done with it. Calling someone roast beef ain’t got sh-t on actually getting someone fired and pretending you ain’t have sh-t to do with it.

• O-La

May 13, 2017 at 12:07 pm

This.

May 12, 2017 at 6:50 pm

The thing that irks me is a lot of people seem to only have a problem with one kind of messy. Since K is loud and open with hers, she’s the one who got bashed online for calling Loni fat. But when the truth came out and Loni said out her own mouth that she deliberately mixed Keyshia and K Michelle up just to get a rise out of K Michelle, it was crickets. It’s like it’s ok to be messy as long as you’re passive aggressive with it and that bothers me. Messy is messy. It’s hypocritical to be ok with Loni’s actions but have a problem with K. And if that situation didn’t show people how fake and messy Loni is, then I don’t know what else it has to take before people see that Tamar wasn’t paranoid. She’s on point and Loni did have something to do with her getting fired.

• Louise_1

May 15, 2017 at 2:45 am

Yep, I think Loni wanted Tamars job and husband.

17. Yeah I Said It!

May 12, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Can you really act like you’re better than reality stars when you have to use their methods to get attention and remind people to watch your flop talk show? LOL.

18. Lauren

May 13, 2017 at 11:36 am

I agree with Kimberly 100%.

19. Louise_1

May 15, 2017 at 2:42 am

Yes, Loni is definitely messy. She sits there rolling her bug eyes at everyone like shes all that. Yet when a guest comes on especially a man she wants to run the show. She’s downright irritating.
    S