GUHHATL Season 2 Episode 9 Recap: Can't Bow Out of This One

GUHHATL Recap: Bow Wow Skips out of Deb’s Event + Brandon Confirms He’s Gay

Photo Credit: WE TV

By: A.J. Niles

On the latest episode of “Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta,” Bow Wow gets invited to Deb’s charity function at an elementary school.

Although Deb’s kids really want to see him, Bow Wow surprisingly misses the event. This really angers Deb.

Meanwhile, Brandon mends fences with his cast mates and opens up to them. As a result, he comes out to them as a gay black man.

Here is the recap for, “Can’t Bow Out of This One.”

March 9, 2018 at 3:07 pm

Who didn’t know Brandon is gay?

2. Lisa

March 9, 2018 at 3:25 pm

Brandon confirmed the obvious.

3. Guest

March 9, 2018 at 5:15 pm

I knew Brandon was gay. I think a lot of his issues is that he wasn’t able to live his truth so he compensated by trying to boast arrogantly. Glad he’s said it so, now maybe he can humble himself and watch his mouth. Bow is heading down a wrong path. I think he’s focused on the money. JD has been there from day 1. I think he will guide him bc he cares about him not just about the money. I hope he listens and waits for JD to do what he does. If not I think his album may flop.

4. Jordan's Memory

March 9, 2018 at 7:58 pm

if anybody has been paying attention to this boring season Brandon confirmed he was gay in the beginning of the season.

March 9, 2018 at 10:43 pm

This show just doesn’t entertain me anymore. Maybe it’s the for a new cast?

6. deb

March 10, 2018 at 1:30 pm

Who needed Brandon to say out loud that he was gay, like Deb said, even Stevie Wonder could see that. But, if he needed to say it ok. I’m sick of Lil Bow Wow with his fakeness, it’s not a good look he reeks it. I agree, I’m not impressed with this season and it is time for some new folks.