Monique Samuels and Chris Samuels Tea: Monique Spills

Watch: Monique Samuels Spills Some Tea on Her Marriage

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Potomac” star Monique Samuels made a guest appearance on the premiere of Bravo’s “Kandi Koated Nights.”

She opened up about her marriage to Chris Samuels and how they began their romance too.

Tea was spilled.

July 4, 2018 at 11:49 am

Something about Monique is unlikable and fake. I can’t put my finger on it.

• Yeah I Said It!

July 4, 2018 at 12:51 pm

It’s her. She’s unlikable and fake. LOL.

2. Lisa

July 4, 2018 at 12:34 pm

Starting off as fwb nowadays is very risky.

• Queen

July 4, 2018 at 12:54 pm

Very.

3. 100

July 4, 2018 at 12:38 pm

I cringe when she talks about their s-x life. The are not a s-xy couple.

• Ratchet Queen

July 4, 2018 at 1:00 pm

LMBO!

4. Twirl

July 4, 2018 at 12:43 pm

This girl reminds me of Porsha so much. Porsha started off pretending she was happy being a housewife and had the best marriage in the world. She teased Kenya for not having a huzzband and swore everyone was jealous of her life. Turns out she was miserable and the marriage was anything but happy. I feel like Monique may go down that same path. She’s doesn’t seem happy. And that’s why she drinks so much. But I do question any man who would hound their wife for another baby after she just had a miscarriage.

• Yeah I Said It!

July 4, 2018 at 12:52 pm

Oh here you go. Porsha is actually likable and made a name and career for herself. Monique is still pretending to have businesses outside of her husband. LOL.

• Twirl

July 4, 2018 at 4:53 pm

Porsha being likable is up for debate. But I do think Monique may not stay married. I’m seeing a lot of red flags with her and Chris.

• Anonymous

July 4, 2018 at 4:16 pm

I rarely agree with you Twirl but I think you may be spot on. The only thing I disagree with slightly is that Porsha has more of a likable personality than Monique. Porsha didn’t have to start her own fan page because people loved her instantly. That’s the main reason she had so many opportunities after the divorce from Kordell. Monique wants to be on that level but it’s hard to like her most of the time. She’s always a victim, swears she’s too busy for drama but stays in it, and constantly throws her husband’s money in people’s faces. She needs to redo her whole brand and come back more likable and stronger next season.

• Twirl

July 4, 2018 at 4:54 pm

I don’t think Porsha is likable. She slandered Kandi for crying out loud and she is violent. Monique can be annoying, but she’s not a horrible person like Porsha.

July 4, 2018 at 12:57 pm

TMI. And if you have to check your s/o dm, y’all don’t really trust each other. People swear Chris and Mo are solid, but I see the cracks.

• Barbee

July 4, 2018 at 1:10 pm

Me too.

• Porsha

July 4, 2018 at 4:10 pm

I completely agree with this. But we’re going to see soon on the show that their marriage does have issues. That’s why people have to chill out on calling single women jealous all the time. A lot of people’s marriages ain’t doing that great anyway. Check out the divorce rate in the US.

6. Seriously?

July 4, 2018 at 12:59 pm

So many side eye worthy moments.

7. Ratchet Queen

July 4, 2018 at 1:01 pm

Happy 4th y’all! Stay safe out there fam.

• Barbee

July 4, 2018 at 1:13 pm

Happy 4th.

8. Peachy

July 4, 2018 at 1:52 pm

It doesn’t really seem like they trust each other. I would hope the need to check DMs would cease before two people get married.

9. Troll

July 4, 2018 at 1:53 pm

That bit about her needing other women to want and be attracted to her husband makes me think she herself doesn’t really find him attractive. So she’s validated when other women throw the p-ss at him.

• Anonymous

July 4, 2018 at 4:31 pm

You clocked it! That’s why she always talks about how good the s-x supposedly is. Sis is not happy nor attracted to that man. What she cares about is status. She needs to feel she is the hot sh-t at all times. Like she won the grand prize and everybody wants to be her. It burns her to think none of the other women would step in her shoes if given the opportunity. Especially Gizelle and Robyn. They laugh at her and it burns her. She wants them to grovel at her feet and be in awe of her life. She wants people to be jealous of her but she seems miserable to me honestly.

10. Porsha

July 4, 2018 at 4:11 pm

I see so many red flags. But Monique swears her marriage and life are goals.

July 4, 2018 at 4:47 pm

Lmao yall are reading Monique. Yall must be Gizelle fans.

12. Tasha

July 4, 2018 at 8:30 pm

No one brags more about their married s-x life than Teyana Taylor.