Bobby Brown and Janet Jackson: Biopic Showcases Secret Relationship

‘Bobby Brown Story’ Showcases Relationship with Janet Jackson + Did Bobby Have a Stroke?

Bobby Brown and Janet Jackson

Photo Credit: BET

By: A.J. Niles

Tonight’s the premiere of the two-part biopic, “The Bobby Brown Story” on BET.

The miniseries, produced by Bobby Brown himself, will tell his story of his rise and fall. He’s been detailed in numerous interviews about what the movie will touch upon.

One of the many storylines in the biopic will be his past relationship with Janet Jackson.

Apparently, he claims things got so dicey with them that he kicked her out of his hotel room after an argument.

The movie will also address the turbulent 15-year marriage to Whitney Houston. It will showcase his claim that Whitney knew about the hard partying lifestyle before they married.

September 4, 2018 at 8:04 pm

Get ready for all of Bobby’s lies.

• daboss704

September 5, 2018 at 1:07 pm

Bobby has nothing to lie about. Whitney brothers got her on drugs. Janet dated Bobby Brown. Janet has 3 failed marriages. She ain’t perfect of selecting men

2. Jasmine

September 4, 2018 at 11:16 pm

I hate how Janet was portrayed.

3. Jordan's Memory

September 5, 2018 at 8:43 am

I believe him. Her brother already said that Whitney started I believe it was Heroin when she was 16 and HE was the one who introduced her to drugs. All the stuff Bobby been through he better count his lucky stars because anyone else would have been dead or locked up by now. I didn’t even know he dated Janet, Now I want to see the movie, I wasn’t interested at first. Bobby always seem like the type of guy that didn’t care what people thought of him that’s why I don’t think he has no reason to lie. Maybe that’s also what attracted woman to him because they could be themselves without judgment.

4. Morgan

September 5, 2018 at 10:16 am

I believe everything Bobby said… cause if it was a lie Janet would’ve been like no u can’t talk about me period or etc. If Janet doesn’t have a problem than no one else should. Ik people like wow… I remember him talking about her in his book tho
    The movie is good ready for the second part

5. Over It

September 5, 2018 at 11:35 am

It started off kind of slow but it got really good towards the middle. Shout out to Janet being wise enough to make Bobby a side dude and not the main.

• Amber

September 6, 2018 at 8:53 pm

That what it sound like to me.

6. Chelly

September 5, 2018 at 12:18 pm

I was waiting for him to throw Janet out the hotel room n-ked but I see they cut that part out. i still question if that actually happened. His book is wild.

7. Honey

September 5, 2018 at 3:38 pm

You never know when Bobby is telling the truth or not because he’s lied so much.

8. Amber

September 6, 2018 at 8:48 pm

Also, I do not believe Joe did not want Jane to date black (probably not Bobby). During that time, the Jacksons were dating and marrying nothing but blacks. even Michael was dating Stephanie Mills and Teresa Gonslave and loved Diana Ross.

9. Amber

September 6, 2018 at 8:52 pm

I believe he dated Janet but I do not believe Joe did not want her to date black men. If that was said, it was said to not tell the truth that joe would not approval of Bobby.