Princess Love LHHH Update: Moniece Lied About Altercation?

Moniece & Princess Love Are At It, Again

princess love lhhh

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love and Hip Hop Hollywood” stars Princess Love and Moniece Slaughter can’t stand each other.

And even Princess’ pregnancy couldn’t cool off their feud.

After Moniece claimed on social media that she and Princess finally scrapped, Princess decided to set the record straight.

1. Nicole

September 7, 2018 at 12:22 pm

I doubt anything happened. Security always steps in right on time.

• Honey

September 7, 2018 at 1:23 pm

Exactly. Sit down Moniece.

2. Viv

September 7, 2018 at 12:28 pm

Of course nothing happened and Moniece lied to make herself look tough. She’s annoying.

3. Tasha

September 7, 2018 at 2:18 pm

People hype Moniece up so much. We’ve seen her pull someone’s hair one time. Besides, security isn’t going to let any of these people touch each other. I’m over everyone acting like they got hands just because security is going to save them.

4. Uggggggghhhhhhhhhh

September 7, 2018 at 3:15 pm

We haven’t seen Pricess do anything but yet she got so many stand hyping her like she Laila Ali. If nobody saw it then we will never know what happened. Princess and Moniece are both liars but I can’t forget it was witnessed and confirmed she snatched Alexis up by her own friend Zell. Moniece ain’t no punk! I’ve only seen Princess run her mouth and not once landed a punch on anybody

September 7, 2018 at 3:22 pm

I don’t understand how two grown women in their 30s with children are behaving like this. And then you have the viewers arguing over which one can fight. It’s the twilight zone. Newsflash, both need to be making better choices. And please believe, people with real hands aren’t playing bad on reality shows. Take either to the hood and they won’t last. They aren’t tough or big and bad. Moniece grew up privileged in Hollywood. She’s not gangsta. And no, she can’t throw hands. Pulling someone by the hair is nothing. If no one’s lip was busted, no eye was blackened, it’s nothing but hype. I’ve seen Princess swing once and connect on Morgan, but security broke that up. Morgan’s face was fine after. So Princess is no Tyson either. They are both embarrassing themselves for a paycheck. Why stan either one?

6. BOY STOP

September 7, 2018 at 3:31 pm

Honestly, a lot of these reality stars are overhyped when it’s time to throw down. I came to that conclusion after people lied and said Lily from Black Ink has hands. All she does is the windmill but she has people online and on the show thinking she’s a thug. It’s irritating. I’ll say the same thing for Moniece. I truly don’t think she’s all that. Seen her in action once, and it was underwhelming. And with the Alexis thing, Alexis came on IG live right after and her face was flawless. If you beat someone up, why doesn’t their face confirm that? So I need more proof. Never seen Princess do much besides the Morgan thing. And that was broken up by security. I don’t know why people are expecting these two to be the second coming of Mayweather, Ali, etc. I don’t see it for either.

7. Lay Lay

September 7, 2018 at 3:37 pm

I believe Princess. Moniece has already proven herself to be a compulsive liar.

September 7, 2018 at 8:51 pm

I remember that time Princess told Moniece to meet her off camera and they could go at it without security. Moniece said no because they are too old to be fighting. Popping off on scary girls with no hands like Amanda and Alexis doesn’t make Mo some heavyweight champion. I believe Princess 100%.