Nicki Minaj Talks About Cardi B on Queen Radio, Spills Tea

Nicki Minaj Says Rah Ali Tagged Cardi B at NYFW + Responds to Hennessy (UPDATE)

nicki minaj talks about cardi b on queen radio

Photo Credit: Instagram

Looks like Nicki Minaj won’t be sitting back and taking the latest accusations tossed her way.

Over the weekend, Cardi B’s sister Hennessy accused Nicki of sicking her fans on her and Cardi. Things got even more messy after she claimed that Nicki actually leaked Cardi’s number to her diehard fan pages.

She then hopped on social media to show off messages that threatened Baby Kulture’s life.

However, many of the Barbs said this was nothing but lies.

And now Nicki is breaking her silence.

1. julyol1972

October 29, 2018 at 2:58 pm

I believe Nicki.

2. Deja

October 29, 2018 at 3:07 pm

I’ma be honest. I believe Nicki. Let’s remember that Cardi never had hands. Every fight she’s been in on video and TV, she’s lost. Hennessy too. Just because you’re from the hood doesn’t mean you have hands. Now Rah isn’t Tyson either, but she’d definitely win against Cardi. With that being said, everyone involved needs to move on.

October 29, 2018 at 3:11 pm

Believable. Cardi’s stans are weird. They act like she’s the second coming of Floyd Mayweather, but every fight she’s been in that was recorded she lost. The only thing she can do is throw shoes.

October 29, 2018 at 3:14 pm

The only reason I believe this is because I noticed Cardi had no hands when she was on Love & Hip Hop. The narrative changed because people hate Nicki right now. That’s it. You can go on YouTube and see Cardi and her sister getting bodied.

5. Tea

October 29, 2018 at 3:19 pm

I’m still listening!! Nicki is so entertaining. She should really do radio as a side hustle. She’s great at it. But back on topic, this was the original story that came out until Cardi’s team did damage control. People that were there said Rah hit Cardi. Then TMZ came out and said it was security.

6. Jessica

October 29, 2018 at 3:26 pm

This makes sense honestly. More sense than a security guard clocking another celebrity at a party for celebrities. That never made sense to me.

7. Veronica

October 29, 2018 at 3:29 pm

For Hennessy to say Nicki had a face lift was the weirdest thing to me. Cardi has had a lot of work done too. How can you shade Nicki about surgery when your sister had work done?

8. Get Busy

October 29, 2018 at 4:23 pm

I honestly think Cardi wanted Nicki to make big fuss over her. But when Nicki didn’t do that, Cardi took it personally and here we are.

9. anon anon

October 29, 2018 at 4:27 pm

I don’t even think they were worth a response. I think most people can see how unhinged Cardi and Hennessy are. They work themselves up over a beef that they willingly keep alive because they aren’t wise enough to see that it’s only keeping negativity in their lives. I wish I was a millionaire and wife and mother but still made time to worry about stan wars.

October 29, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Cardi wanted a fight and she got it. Her and her sister need to keep their hands and shoes to themselves. You can’t be out here making millions and acting like you still live in the projects.

11. Jus Sayin

October 29, 2018 at 6:52 pm

Why is this still being discussed? Both seem too pressed

October 29, 2018 at 7:14 pm

I guess I’m in the minority because I actually like Cardi and Nicki. It seems as if the whole beef originated from Nicki’s Motorsport verse. Cardi thought it was shade and instead of talking to Nicki, she had Atlantic force Nicki to change the verse. That made Nicki feel some type of way and it’s been ugly since then. What they should have both did is just talked about it and not have gotten the labels/management/media involved. That way they could have still been cool and been on tour together right now making millions. Neither played their cards right and they could have made more money together. That’s just my take though.

October 29, 2018 at 7:20 pm

I don’t think it matters who gave Cardi that knot. The fact is she got it and was kicked out the party barefoot. If people didn’t hate Nicki so much right now, most of the general public would have been laughing at Cardi and calling her a loser. Cardi doesn’t understand how female rap works. Female rappers don’t last long. The fact that Nicki was on top for ten years is unheard of. Now the agenda is hating her. One day Cardi will be in that position. And all the love she’s getting will be a distant memory. How is she going to handle it? By the looks at how she acts now, I can tell she’s going to a hot mess. She’s very thin skinned.

October 29, 2018 at 7:59 pm

lmao at footages

15. Realness

October 29, 2018 at 8:41 pm

Nicki is supposed to be above this. There’s nothing she can say to make those that hate her like her. There’s nothing she can say to make the public turn on Cardi. So it would be best for her to act like the queen she says she is and stop responding to foolishness. Especially when she’s still able to go platinum when it’s the in thing to bash her.

16. Leslie

October 30, 2018 at 11:01 am

Well both said they are not going to discuss each other anymore so we will see how long that lasts. But I do feel Nicki should have never agreed to do Motorsport. It’s been a disaster for her since.

17. Idowhatiwant

October 30, 2018 at 1:23 pm

Nikki is a F-ck Boy -Remember you no Humage for the Queen B-Kim,Also Remember how u Swagg-Jacked her as well with no Humage given-Cause you was young and popping-Now you just a Old Washed Up B-tch who can no longer can hide behind Kim Legacy 🖕🏽

• Barbee

October 30, 2018 at 1:59 pm

If Nicki is old and washed up, what is Kim? You Kim stans are the worst. Y’all hate Nicki more than y’all love Kim. Kim actually has new music out but it ain’t charting because y’all don’t support her. Y’all just use her to bash Nicki. But Nicki just went platinum with Queen. That’s four platinum albums now, ain’t it? Stay mad. By the way, Nicki paid homage to Kim and continues to pay her homage to this day. Video proof is on YouTube. And she just paid her props again on Queen Radio yesterday. So y’all can retire that lie. Just say you don’t like Nicki and go.

• IDoWhatiWant

October 30, 2018 at 3:15 pm

Never a Stan but you def seem like a Fan of Mines -I Say What I Want🖕🏽

• IDoWhatIWant

October 30, 2018 at 3:19 pm

Don’t Worry about who I Suppose Worry about Kissing A-s ok….Now Go🖕🏽I say what I want When I Want

18. Nicole

October 31, 2018 at 2:20 pm

I think both of these rappers are childish and ignorant! And to their fans………If you are so obsessed with these rappers that you would jump into their beef and think it is ok to threaten or insult the one you dislike……..you need some mental health treatment and a life! Some of you people are just plain sick! Are these rappers giving you any money or helping you pay any of your bills?………..NO! I do recall some college tuitions being paid for some students by Nicki, but the college students aren’t even the ones on social media everyday arguing over somebody else’s beef. You know why? Because they don’t have time! You psychotic fans are really out here looking stupid over someone who doesn’t even know your name dummies! Get a freakin life!