Married To Medicine Season 6 Episode 12 Recap & Clips

‘Married To Medicine’ Recap: Simone Clashes with Contessa & Scott + Mariah Apologizes to Damon

married to medicine season 6 episode 12

Photo Credit: Bravo

By: Amanda Anderon-Niles

On last night’s episode of “Married To Medicine,” Dr. Simone and Dr. Contessa clash amid Contessa’s feud with Toya.

Things erupt quickly and Dr. Scott interjects, causing Simone to send some of her wrath his way too.

Mariah apologizes to Dr. Damon over the cheating allegations. This leads to Dr. Heavenly wanting to move forward.

And Heavenly gets another try at leading the group’s therapy session.

Here’s a recap of “Heavenly’s Second Chance.”

1. Shady Bootz

November 18, 2018 at 4:25 pm

I like Damon but he pissed me off playing the hurt victim role because Mariah inserted him into her beef with Heavenly. If he don’t want be dragged in it tell his big body/lip wife to keep Mariah’s mother out of it. Heavenly also should’ve apologized as well when Mariah apologieed to Damon Foh.

November 18, 2018 at 4:39 pm

I hate that Mariah apologized to Damon and Heavenly accepted like Mariah was talking to her.

November 18, 2018 at 4:48 pm

If Heavenly was a decent person, she would have also apologized to Mariah. She keeps showing her true colors.

4. MissT

November 18, 2018 at 8:05 pm

So heavenly did trap damon. Also I think it’s funny how someone with no friends and one trapped husband could be a relationship expert. Quad calling DrG a roach made her look extra stupid and I hope she gets exposed real soon. Last but not least, I still think Mariah has receipts on Damon because if she didn’t she never would have said it.

5. Jordan's Memory

November 19, 2018 at 7:50 am

I think so too, maybe they came to some agreement to leave that bit of tea off camera. Notice she never said it wasn’t true she just said she choose not to repeat it and whatever he does outside his marriage is his business. I see you Mariah!

6. MissT

November 19, 2018 at 8:49 am

Dont dentist work 8am to 5pm and er doctors work all day and night so what is heavenly doing after 5pm where she cant spend time with or talk to her kids on the regular. Hmmm sounds like Mariah wasn’t the one with the coke addiction. Until quad can show what’s underneath them wigs she be wearing she needs to shut the hell up. Also Gregg and Mariah should sue her bald ass for defamation.