Michelle Williams And Chad Johnson Clash Over Race & Mental Health

Watch: Michelle Williams and Fiancé Chad Johnson Clash

michelle williams and chad johnson

Photo Credit: OWN

Destiny’s Child singer Michelle Williams made headlines when she confirmed her engagement to Chad Johnson.

Now the couple is opening up more on their reality show.

“Chad Loves Michelle” premiered recently on OWN, and it has a lot of folks talking.

In one clip, the couple recaps one of their recent arguments.

And some viewers are very opinionated about what was said.

November 9, 2018 at 6:04 pm

Red flags.

• Meka

November 15, 2018 at 7:27 pm

I got a feeling that it does not matter how many red flags come up or counseling sessions they have. These two are still going to marry each other even if they shouldn’t. Better off as friends.

2. And What?

November 9, 2018 at 6:19 pm

Their chemistry is weird. Good luck with this Michelle.

3. Gloria

November 9, 2018 at 6:41 pm

Does he really think they can be together and not acknowledge their race? How delusional. And he was dead wrong to ask her if she took her meds. That was a jerk move for real.

• Babygirl

November 10, 2018 at 9:28 am

Thank you.

4. Guest

November 9, 2018 at 8:23 pm

I like him and I think he’s good for her. I don’t think he’s thinking race. I hope their marriage is successful. I really like them together and think he’ll be a great husband.

November 9, 2018 at 8:42 pm

This reality show was a bad idea.

6. D. Val

November 10, 2018 at 9:11 am

At the end of the day, no one is perfect, mistakes happen, and so do disagreements/arguments. But opening your relationship up to public scrutiny is a recipe for disaster. I hope their connection is strong enough to withstand the complications this show is going to bring.

7. Pat

November 10, 2018 at 9:17 am

When it came out they were doing a reality show this was the f-ckery I was expecting to see. They would have been better off staying off TV and getting some therapy in private.

8. Meka

November 15, 2018 at 7:17 pm

I believe that Chad is a good man. I think that the other interracial couple shed some light on the race issue for him. However, I think these two are better off as friends not a married couple. Something tells me that it does not matter how many red flags come up or counseling sessions, these two are still going to marry each other even if they should not.