RHOA Season 11 Episode 1 Recap And Video Clips

RHOA Recap: Porsha Hopes for a Proposal from New Boo Dennis + Gregg Has Cancer

rhoa season 11 episode 1

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” NeNe and Gregg are going through a very scary time.

Gregg was recently diagnosed with Stage 3 Colon Cancer.

When he is forced to have an emergency surgery, he becomes fearful.

But he vows to fight for his life with NeNe’s support.

Porsha has found new love with Dennis. Although they have only been dating for a few months, she’s hoping for a proposal.

Cynthia also has a new man in her life. Mike, an anchor for Fox Sports, knows he wants something longterm with her.

Kandi is surprised to learn that Riley doesn’t want another sibling. The issue for Riley is neither Todd nor Kandi are around enough for another baby.

And Eva’s nerves are jittery now that her wedding day is drawing closer.

Here’s a recap of “To Love and to Cherish.”

November 5, 2018 at 9:41 am

Boring episode. This show just hasn’t been good in the last two or so seasons. Married To Medicine is that b-tch now.

2. Just Saying

November 5, 2018 at 9:47 am

Yeah I don’t buy that Porsha’s man has money like that. Something is fishy about him.

3. RC R

November 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

I cannot believe nene had Gregg film like that. He looked pale. Gray. White. Not good at all. He needs to be in bed.

4. Morgan

November 5, 2018 at 10:13 am

That’s what I was thinking why nene had Greg filming like that. Bravo needs to cancel the show already it has ran its course

5. Jordan's Memory

November 5, 2018 at 10:16 am

I agree with all of you. I think Porsha was doing way too much last night and I felt so bad for Greg because he just didn’t have the strength to be doing all of that it was very sad to watch. It was also sad to see Nene’s oldest son wasn’t there for that moment although they may not be on good terms that man did raised him as his own child and he should have been there to show his support even if I had to swallow my pride and put my feelings aside for that moment I’m sure he noticed his absence.

6. anon anon

November 5, 2018 at 10:41 am

Dennis is an opportunist. That’s why he told her he loved her on the first date. He’s moving fast because Porsha will bring him fame and opportunities.

November 5, 2018 at 11:10 am

There’s something unsettling about how fast Porsha and Dennis are moving.

• MISS D

November 6, 2018 at 1:11 pm

Porsha moves fast in all her relationships – she may just be in love with being in love – but I do think something is fishy about her dude.