Cecil and Simone Update: Cecil Finally Apologizes About Tammy

Watch: Cecil Finally Apologizes to Dr. Simone for the Tammy Situation

cecil and simone

Photo Credit: Bravo

When it comes to Cecil and Simone’s marriage, it’s clear that the couple still has more work to do.

On the most recent episode of “Married To Medicine,” one of their dates went left after Cecil didn’t take ownership of having an inappropriate friendship with a woman named Tammy.

At first, Cecil told Simone he didn’t understand why the friendship bothered her because he and Tammy never hung out away from a group.

But Simone reminded Cecil that he actually went to dinner with Tammy alone while Simone’s uncle was sick in the hospital.

This led to an argument with Simone blowing up on Cecil.

On the upcoming episode and season finale, Simone and Cecil hash out their issues with their therapist.

Simone explains that Cecil was wrong to allow another person in their marriage. And her breaking point came when he decided to hang out with Tammy despite Simone’s uncle being near death.

Here’s what she had to say:

I begged him not to go. I had a stressful week. My uncle was in the hospital fighting for his life. And the fact that he walked out even knowing all of that, it was probably one of the most devastating blows I have ever experienced with him in 22 years.

She elaborated more in her green screen interview.

I told Cecil as he was walking out the door, ‘If you leave, you cannot come back here.’

He said okay, he left. And I filed for divorce two days later.

By the end of the therapy session, Cecil realizes he was wrong and he apologizes.

Check out the preview below.

December 14, 2018 at 1:06 pm

Idk you can tell in his body language in that green screen that he’s not really all that sorry. He still doesn’t understand why Simone was so upset by the friendship. He only apologized because he’s tired of Simone blowing up on him over it.

2. O-La

December 14, 2018 at 1:24 pm

I just don’t know about these two. Sometimes I’m not sure this marriage is going to make it.

3. Jordans Memory

December 14, 2018 at 1:42 pm

I agree with both of you. As a woman, if my husband walked out on me when I needed him the most and especially after I explained to you that it will be over if you leave and you still walked out TO BE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN FRIEND OR NOT, that tells me for one, this woman is more important to you than I am, and two you have mentally and physically checked out of our marriage and for that I don’t think its something I would be willing to fix. Just the look on his face like he is clueless and have no idea why she is mad would make me want to punch him in the face! At this point I think they are together out of habit, or even for the show. For her it could be a it’s cheaper to keep him situation since he haven’t worked in a while.

4. Tasha

December 14, 2018 at 2:32 pm

Simone is never going to let this go and Cecil is never going to really be sorry about it.

5. Viv

December 14, 2018 at 2:45 pm

This needs to be the last time they discuss this. He apologized. She needs to forgive and they need to move forward.

6. My 2 Cents

December 14, 2018 at 3:50 pm

They need to get it together ASAP or that divorce will happen next time.