Hustle And Soul Season 3 Episode 1 Highlights & Video Clips

‘Hustle & Soul’ Highlights: Cola Clashes with Aneka + Cola Gets Jumped by Thandi & Ana

Hustle And Soul Season 3 Episode 1

Photo Credit: YouTube/WE tv

Season 3 of “Hustle & Soul” premiered last night.

Although Lawrence figured he could leave Thandi and the drama behind in Brooklyn, drama has followed him in his new restaurant in Miami.

Ana hired a new waitress who happens to be a former stripper.

And she’s already clashing with Cola and Cola’s friends.

April 5, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Why is the main and side chick teaming up?

• Scarlet

May 24, 2019 at 11:03 am

I thought that so stupid too! Ana and Thandie must really be sharing Lawrence in real life. Yuck and Eww!

2. Tasha

April 5, 2019 at 1:47 pm

Is it true that the Brooklyn spot was closed for good?

3. AB

April 5, 2019 at 1:59 pm

what the next up..

4. Realness

April 5, 2019 at 2:37 pm

Get even? I don’t understand why some women do this. If a man dogs you out, there’s no need to get even or even get closure. Closure is in moving on. And the best revenge is learning how to be happy without that man.

5. Ms. Jackson

April 5, 2019 at 2:37 pm

It’s weak as f-ck to jump somebody.

April 5, 2019 at 3:13 pm

Never really watched this show but it looks more entertaining than black ink, housewives and all the love & hip hops.

7. Carolyn Vetsch

May 24, 2019 at 1:14 am

I feel Lp is a dumm stupid man, Ana is no good for him and now his side chick Thandie is going to screw him also, can’t he see this mess coming, but I will say this if someone lay hands on me as they did Cola I would lock them up and Sue there A-ses, point blank. Ana and Thandie are thoughts,if I had to choose between the two for Lp, I would choose Thandie over Ana, Ana doesn’t have Lp’s back, but the way those two fought Cola, The Lord will make sure those things come back to them where someone jumps there A-ses.

• Deanna Berger

June 21, 2019 at 6:17 pm

I couldn’t agree more. That $1.4 million check would belong to me after I got done suing their a-ses!!! This is why I really believe this show is scripted and not at all reality based.

8. Desiree Pendleton

May 27, 2019 at 2:11 am

I am surprised there is no big hub-bub about this. I remember when everyone was up in arms about the fighting on Love and Hip Hop and Basketball wives (however- I don’t remember any body ever getting jumped like this on any of those shows). But here we go on national TV and a girl gets jumped by two grown a-s women (not kids). I am not a Cola fan but this girl did not deserve to get jumped like this. Often times the body guards are on point and will grab the culprits before any damage is done –BUT–not here those girls snatched and punched the sh_t out of her (they got her good and would not let up or let go). I was in utter shock. Now, I know there is a “ratchet code” that says don’t involve the Cops or Press Charges –BUT in this case I would press charges like I press on my gas petal, and sue any/and all involved. Heck- she might not even have to do anything her ASSAULT was televised (I am surprised they let it get aired). Well we will all have to wait and see what happens.