Black Ink Crew Chicago Season 5 Episode 11 Recap & Video Clips

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Recap: Lily is Still Using the N-Word + Van Struggles as a Boss

Black Ink Crew Chicago Season 5 Episode 11

Photo Credit: VH1

On the latest episode of “Black Ink Crew Chicago,” Van struggles in his role as the new boss of the old 9Mag.

And things only get worse when Lily returns for revenge.

During an intense confrontation, she ends up calling Van’s employee the N-word.

Meanwhile, things are going smoothly for Ryan in his new space.

Here’s a recap of “Don’t Come for Queen Latifah.”

1. 100

June 4, 2019 at 11:05 pm

This show is trash.

June 5, 2019 at 8:35 am

The way these black people let this Mexican woman punk them repeatedly is embarrassing.

• Ms. Jackson

June 5, 2019 at 12:37 pm

It’s just not realistic. In real life, she would have gotten her a-s whooped. That’s why I’m starting to think the producers are protecting her. I notice they don’t let Jenn around Lily anymore since Jenn whopped her a-s. Now they keep putting Lily around people they know won’t stomp her a-s out so she can look tough. This is why I don’t go out my way to watch this bullsh-t anymore.

• Mike Everett

June 9, 2019 at 12:24 pm

I’m hip

3. Jordans Memory

June 5, 2019 at 8:58 am

I didn’t even watch it. This was my favorite show, couldn’t wait for the premiere so it says a lot that I didn’t tune in, but I refuse too until Lily is gone. Maybe if we all stop watching they will get the hint and get rid of her.

4. Shannon

June 5, 2019 at 9:20 am

Horrible episode. I can see why ratings are dropping.

5. ms nyc

June 8, 2019 at 1:07 pm

If Lilly had been called a “Wet Back” all hell would have broke loose!! Probably would shut the show down. Soooo in saying that the “N word” definitely will not be accepted by Lilly!! Enough already

6. Mike Everett