'Love And Hip Hop Hollywood' Star Apryl Jones Threatens Moniece Slaughter

‘Love And Hip Hop Hollywood’ Star Apryl Jones Threatens Moniece Slaughter

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop Hollywood” returns next month.

There won’t be a shortage of drama either.

In fact, a good bit of it will involve Apryl Jones.

Apryl is now dating Lil Fizz.

This caused a lot of talk on social media because Fizz is in B2K with Omarion.

Omarion happens to be Apryl’s ex and the father of her children.

A lot of people feel like the relationship is a messy one.

Then there’s Fizz’s ex Moniece Slaughter.

Moniece and Apryl have clashed on social media.

In a preview of the upcoming season, Apryl actually threatened Moniece.

1. My 2 Cents

July 23, 2019 at 11:59 am

Bye Apryl.

• Tiffani Young

July 23, 2019 at 12:44 pm

Right, and the only reason why she was RELEVANT was because of Omarion.

July 23, 2019 at 12:25 pm

She’s not going to do anything. It’s hilarious seeing her be so extra now for that Love & Hip Hop check.

3. Honey

July 23, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Apryl shouldn’t worry too much about Moniece disrespecting her since Apryl does a good job of that herself.

4. Barbee

July 23, 2019 at 1:10 pm

smh

July 23, 2019 at 3:30 pm

I really wonder what Apryl and Fizz are going to do after Moniece leaves the show and she won’t be their storyline anymore. I’m so happy this is her last season.

• Loonchiesmom

July 24, 2019 at 5:46 pm

Moniece was a few of the cast members storyline. Now what are THEY gonna do? I like Moniece. I feel like she was misunderstood & people came at her because they knew it would get them seen & heard. They knew how to push her buttons. I’m not saying she was never in the wrong though. She did many things that was just wrong &/or immature, but for the most part, I feel like she got a bad rap. A bad rap, bcuz she would be a loyal friend & have their back no matter what. So when some1 had beef w/ them, they had beef w/ her. No one looked at it that way. Also, she got a bad rap bcuz she was strong enough to know that her son needed stability & at the time she couldn’t give that to him. So she gave him to his father. People act like she left him on a doorstep or in the system. He was w/ his parent. Whether it’s the mother or father, it’s the parent. For people to shame her for that was so f****ed up! Cam has been better off for that decision. How would his life had been if she kept him w/ her during that time? I will miss her, but at some point you need to move on from a reality show. It’s just her time.

6. 404

July 23, 2019 at 3:46 pm

The thirst is real.

7. Jordans Memory

July 24, 2019 at 8:38 am

What is wrong with Apryl? She is too pretty to be so thirsty and weird! I had no idea she was so messy! I know Omarion is sick with himself for putting two babies in her. She stay embarrassing him.

8. Loonchiesmom

July 24, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Omg can Apryl even fight? We know Moniece can. Plus Apryl being a real THOT. I just saw her on Black Ink Chicago THOT-in w/ Ryan! Really Apryl out of all the men in Hollywood, in LA, in Cali, in Hip-Hop, in the music biz, you pick ur kids father’s ex group member to date? What kind of game are you playing? So, was Omarion’s mom right about Apryl after all?

9. Reese B

August 6, 2019 at 2:01 pm

I thought she was was whooping her on site..and Moneice did get disrespectful…what happened April….can’t stand a talker