Shannon Brown Seems Unbothered About Divorce from Monica in New Interview

Shannon Brown Seems Unbothered About Divorce from Monica in New Interview

Photo Credit: YouTube/Sister Circle

Monica Brown made headlines after it was revealed she filed for divorce.

She didn’t want to say much about her split from Shannon Brown.

In fact, this annoyed “Friends & Family Hustle” producers.

But Monica wanted to keep things peaceful.

Interestingly enough, Shannon addressed the divorce.

He was asked about it in an interview.

And some people feel like he’s unbothered.

1. Erica

July 17, 2019 at 3:07 pm

I don’t think anyone should take a divorce so lightly. He doesn’t have to bash her or say much but this made it seem like he doesn’t really care.

2. Michelle

July 17, 2019 at 3:13 pm

A no comment would have been better than this.

3. Guest

July 17, 2019 at 3:37 pm

He was protecting his family and their privacy. They’ve clearly decided not to discuss it. I don’t think he was being nonchalant. He was just being discreet. People these days look for any information to run with and I don’t blame him or Monica for keeping it private. It’s no one’s business anyways. Frankly, I think it’s in bad taste to inquire. He shouldn’t be questioned about anything but what pertains to his basketball career, unless he feels comfortable providing this information first. Too many people publish their lives on social media and in the public eye but, don’t understand and get frustrated when things go awry because people have put in their 2 cents and gotten the story discombobulated.

July 17, 2019 at 3:41 pm

I think to say he’s not going through anything was a bit on the cold side. But I respect the fact that neither him nor Monica are bashing each other. If only all divorces were this respectful.

5. Jordans Memory

July 18, 2019 at 9:35 am

He probably checked out of his marriage years ago and relieved he don’t have to keep up appearances anymore. Maybe he is just glad to be free and able to move on but keeping it cute at the same time. I wonder if its a kid involved because they are moving very silently and not willing to say what the breakdown was even though I would say either if it was me. But it’s no secret that he cheats so maybe its something like a side baby.

• MS aquasparkle

July 19, 2019 at 2:22 pm

They have a daughter together.And I can respect a person if they feel they can’t be true and not cheat on their partner then yes get out of the relationship. It makes no sense to continue to hurt and betray the innocent party.