'Basketball Wives' Star Evelyn Lozada Wants to Take Lie Detector Test to Prove She Didn't Sleep with Shaq

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Evelyn Lozada Wants to Take Lie Detector Test to Prove She Didn’t Sleep with Shaq

Photo Credit: VH1

“Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada is no stranger to rumors. But she became emotional when she learned about the one involving her and Shaunie O’Neal’s ex Shaquille O’Neal. It was said that Jennifer Williams told Tami Roman and others Evelyn slept with Shaq. Evelyn denied this multiple times.

While Shaunie believes Evelyn, some viewers do not. Evelyn is willing to prove her innocence. She told a viewer she’s even willing to take a lie detector test.

August 30, 2019 at 9:08 am

I don’t think she slept with Shaq.

• Anonymous

August 30, 2019 at 1:05 pm

I agree with u 💯

2. Nicole

August 30, 2019 at 9:37 am

*Inserts that MoNique gif* I’d like to see it.

• Barbee

August 30, 2019 at 12:05 pm

lol

• Delia's

August 30, 2019 at 6:38 pm

Girl bye, no one cared if you did or not. Lie detector test are not 100% accurate. You still a THOT,

• Rosilyn Mayberry

August 31, 2019 at 9:27 am

Yeah she is a sport hoe🤣🤣

• Anonymous

August 31, 2019 at 10:09 am

Why do you care so much about what another woman is doing with her v-gina? It ain’t yours.

• Anonymous

August 31, 2019 at 10:06 am

And these professional athletes ain’t thots? Y’all talk like these women y’all love to call wh-res are sleeping by themselves. Y’all never keep that same energy with men.

• Charlene

August 30, 2019 at 7:39 pm

She has slept with everyone else. She probably did.

• Liz

August 31, 2019 at 12:22 pm

Shes a typical 🐖 oink oink 🐷 shes steadily capping on everyone but she needs to take a look in the mirror she is behaving like a child and very tacky its not cute she tries too hard to be funny at someone elses expense

3. Truth b Told

August 30, 2019 at 10:07 am

NOBODY wants Shaq,ask yourself if Jennifer telln the truth and she could very well be talking about herself she was just starting mess b/c it was a wa y of gttng herself out the hot seat for awhile, I’m tired of these damaged ladies talking about who had thy ex WHO cares yall not with them anymore find something else to talk about and go in a corner and figure what did the other WOMEN have to offer tht you haven’t offered 10 yrs and 6 babies ago yall lame HE not thtbig of a secret I can personally tell U that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. ShefromNc

August 30, 2019 at 12:42 pm

If not s-x .. some kind of dealing 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ which is still not riite.. Jus my opinion tho . #liedetectortest [email protected]…😂

5. Miss Jones

August 30, 2019 at 7:08 pm

And take one to prove you didn’t know Kenny Anderson was married to Tami when you slept with him 😒😒

6. Pamela nichols

August 30, 2019 at 8:20 pm

IAN TICKLED, I SEE ENAMITY BY THE TOE WHICH ONE OF THESE B-TCHES SHOWING THE MOST, LOL LET’S ALL GETS TESTED !

7. Reese

August 31, 2019 at 5:40 pm

I am sooo sick of Evelyn. She happy that she back on the show after hers💣Plus Tammy is not around as much. Now she got mumble mouth febie to cosign for her but throwing shade to her face(senior citizens remark). I will never talk to whom ever she’s mad at again but look stupid back talking to them. Ooh but the fake 😢 with Chad daughter then she still bring a Tammy name who don’t give a flying fig tree if she there. I know it TV but quit trying so hard.

8. Cynthia R Standard Dunnaway

September 1, 2019 at 1:48 pm

I know she didn’t either. Let that viewer pick out the tester. So she and others like her, can apologize and get that egg on their faces 😶

9. J

September 13, 2019 at 8:17 pm

I think all of the ladies are two-faced and hypocrites. Basketball wives is an embarrassment to all women of color. This is not what Hattie MacDaniel, Lens Horne fought for. I have no respect for any of the cast members. All of you have a house slave mentality and no one can ignore that everyone is very color conscious. They are suppose to be a sisterhood of women lifting each other up. I do not see that. Where any of them invited to Black Girls Rock? I do not think so. I thought Evelyn had changed I guess not. What a disappointment. I have no respect for her anymore. She is a bully in the worse way.

10. yvonne poole

September 15, 2019 at 12:48 pm

She need to she,made Jackie ,take one.

11. J

September 15, 2019 at 4:33 pm

Amen to that!
    Evelyn needs to our her money where her big foul mouth is. Be accountable for a change .