'Basketball Wives' Star Jackie Christie Believes Evelyn Lozada Thew Her Under the Bus

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Jackie Christie Believes Evelyn Lozada Thew Her Under the Bus

Photo Credit: VH1

Some fans of “Basketball Wives” feel like Evelyn Lozada threw Jackie Christie under the bus. Jackie told Evelyn and Feby Torres she heard Jennifer Williams said horrible things about Malaysia Pargo. Kristen Scott then told Malaysia. And Malasia confronted Jennifer. When Jennifer denied saying anything, Malaysia went off on Jackie.

Evelyn Lozada was the one who told Jackie they needed to call the source of the rumor. However, on the upcoming episode, Evelyn says Jackie was wrong to take the rumor so seriously. And had she ignored it, things wouldn’t have blown up. This is why some fans feel like Evelyn threw Jackie under the bus. Turns out Jackie feels the same way.

1. Cassandra

August 20, 2019 at 3:29 pm

Yes yes Evelyn though Jackie all the way under the bus Malaysia need to be talking to Jennifer and her friend let Malaysia talk to the guy from Georgia.

• Jeannette

August 21, 2019 at 8:24 am

Jackie should’ve went to Malaysia first period

• Meechdy

September 21, 2019 at 4:37 pm

Evelyn is a s*** starter and then as soon as somebody say something about her daughter or her son she ready to go off but she only attacks when someone is around to break it up…the new the new girl claimed she was so drunk the night before to remember what she said to Jackie but you made a statement that CC didn’t go off on Evelyn the night before how do you remember what cc did the night before or what was said between Evelyn and see see if you was so drunk stop faking they all fake all they do is sit around and talk about each other and so our drama I commend Tammy for leaving that show and Evelyn needs her a-s whooped

• Meechdy

September 21, 2019 at 4:39 pm

I was talk texting but y’all get what I’m saying

• Mel

August 21, 2019 at 5:29 pm

Jackie cracks me up asking like she can fight 🤣

• Mocha

August 22, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Lol, I thought I was the only one saying she probably can’t bust a grape in a fruit fight

• Roxie Duncan

September 26, 2019 at 5:45 pm

She’s gonna bite off more than she can eat, and get what she’s asking for. Being the more “mature BBW” should make her more responsible. Calling Feby a “crack head, and mollie popper” is ridiculous… She should be ashamed… Do better,

• Jade

August 24, 2019 at 1:49 am

So true

2. Hope

August 20, 2019 at 3:59 pm

I agree but Ms. Jackie was holding hers at one time. Malaysia should know that Jackie wouldn’t say anything about her children . Old Hoe Evelyn should say what she said about everyone. The new girl that sings she even said they tell half the truth.

• Bethena Thomas

September 4, 2019 at 10:14 pm

Feby needs her A-S BEAT!!

• Carolyn

September 19, 2019 at 4:40 pm

I agree. She’s all mouth and nothing else. She’ll never be more than a Cardi B wannabe. She talks about people deny it then lie about it but come off like she so tough. I wish OG or someone would slap the taste out of her mouth. Her and Evelyn are trash. Can’t stand them Malaysia and Brain dead Kristen.either. That girl is just stupid . She’s jealous of CeCe that’s why she hates her.

August 20, 2019 at 4:07 pm

No..I don’t think Evelyn threw Jackie under the bus u should have kept ur mouth shut or went 2 Malaysia..Give Malaysia Anthony number & let them talk.

• Irish

August 20, 2019 at 11:01 pm

Threw her under bus and drove over her…Jackie should kept her trap shut. But this is reality TV and it makes the viewers more likely to watch. But real talk Ev was wrong and so we’re Jackie.

• Shi

August 20, 2019 at 11:19 pm

Agreed

• Nisie

August 21, 2019 at 6:21 am

Evelyn is a skank. Evelyn Tami, Jackie,Jennifer are too old to be hanging around the younger women. Shaunie is the boss so I understand her role. All these do is fight, drink backstabbing each other and gossip. Cancell the show.

• Dondrea Lewis

August 21, 2019 at 10:35 am

I agree, to much u say, I say, she say. A lot childish bs.

• Nisha

August 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm

I agree with you I feel that Jackie should have went to Malaysia first and shouldn’t tell no one else and if Evelyn wanted to hear and you’re Malaysia friend you should have went straight to the Malaysia and told her what you heard they just take that friend word lightly you can tell it’s all scripted cause a real friend would have said something to her friend

• Melissa

August 21, 2019 at 3:13 pm

How is someone to old to hang around someone you sound stupid

• Staci C Millner

August 29, 2019 at 7:17 pm

I totally agree with everything you said.. Cancel this show it’s making African American women look bad!!

• Brown Girl

September 26, 2019 at 8:12 pm

Yes, can we have a show like Lil Kim… Real sisterhood!

• Sly

September 26, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Wtf do u mean by shaunie is the boss so u understand? Do bosses go around acting like arse holes?u r just as a nitwit as the rest of the Shaunie gang.

• Peggy Buchanon

August 21, 2019 at 1:17 am

That Part

• Tiffany

August 21, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Jackie should have went to Malaysia with out cameras, it shows you what people do for ratings, they are not friends more like co-workers. Malaysia always had Jackie back and for her to bring it to the girls and not her show you what people do on tv. The rumor was stupid they look like high schoolers instead of grown ads woman, I would never do that to a friend period

• Jesseca

August 21, 2019 at 1:52 am

I totally agree… What does anyone else have to do with it?

• Candece Phillips

August 21, 2019 at 7:41 am

You are absolutely right and I believe it’s all for ratings or they making jennifer the goat . Jackie called Evelyn daughter a build a hoe so I do not put it past her and Jackie been around maylasia and her children not Jennifer.

• Denise Michel Harris

August 21, 2019 at 5:58 pm

People should mind there own business
      This is how sh-t get started

• Anonymous 2

August 30, 2019 at 8:51 am

Evelyn is so fake and phony think she’s so much talk about everybody and she’s the worst one on the show beside Tami and Shaonie is a snake in the grass too. Please don’t leave out Malaysia. In fact the whole reality show a black women in a slap in the face, exists so provocative and then want to sue a man for sexual harassment. They have it bad for calling each other the B word.

August 20, 2019 at 4:30 pm

Evelyn did Jackie really dirty.

• LaYonna Sanders

August 20, 2019 at 5:29 pm

I can’t stand DEvelyn, Ghetto Bougee Malaysha is lame & tired. Wanna be tiff.. Girl Bye

• Shena Johnson

August 20, 2019 at 10:34 pm

I can’t stand Malaysia irrelevant a-s
        This b-tch wanna be sum so bad
        Wit her nun talking a-s
        Just listen to the b-tch
        If I was Jackie
        I would’ve made bond that night Boo
        She so f-cking bad
        Showing out in front of them lumps of sh-t she invited (he wack a-s family)
        Sherk nim would’ve got it too

• Elie

August 21, 2019 at 12:13 am

ALL OF YOU NEED TO STOP ACTING YOUR SHOE SIZE AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. FOCUS YOURSELVES N YOUR MARRIAGE N FAMILY. FOR THOSE OF UOU WHO R MARRIED. I CAN’T STAND WHEN YOU TALK SH-T N CAN’T BACK IT IP.I GUESS YOU HAVE TO DO THIS FOR TV TO KEEP US ENTERTAINED.

• Mocha

August 22, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Sounds like alot of people are being judgemental as far as not knowing Malaysia or any of these people personally. It’s all for ratings, so for some of ya’ll to take it so personally is a bit much. Especially calling people skanks,and irrelevant. She’s on the show, and getting a check. So how much relevant can she be. And nim,is not a word. Just saying

• Leslie

August 21, 2019 at 4:31 am

Isn’t Evenlyn the same one who got mad when Jen said something bout her daughter

• Hilda

August 20, 2019 at 5:36 pm

Evilyn at it again with Jennmessy and her friend Dumbernic. Jennmessy told Dumbernic and Dumbernic told Anthony and he told Jackie, Jackie went to the source Jennmessy and she said NO, who else then? Come on Malaysia don’t fall for the Jennmessy/Evilyn junk. Jennmessy is lying and everyone knows it including Evilyn. Jennmessy will backstab her again. Jennmessy hadn’t changed, you can tell by the way she talks to the camera. If u was Jackie if Malaysia wanted to fight me, I tell her she had to wait her turn because I’m going to whip Evilyn first she talk to Anthony and knows and than Jennmessy for lying Yep the both 2 faced and next time Jackie stay out of it let people gossip and act like you don’t hear it instead of trying to get to the bottom of it for a so called friend. If I was Malaysia I wouldn’t have believed them cows in the first place. Say something Shannir2face

• Anonymous

August 20, 2019 at 6:12 pm

Evelyn is so d-mn messy, and she’s not to be trusted. She too was on the phone with man getting info on what Jen said, she’s a messy two faced witch, not to be trusted.

• His_life

August 20, 2019 at 8:36 pm

I Agree, Jackie is quick to run with a rumor. It’s a RUMOR leave it with whomever is carrying it. By the time it reaches the person that it’s about something’s will be added and some omitted. Jackie loves rumors about any of the ladies

• Trish

August 21, 2019 at 10:53 am

True

• Rochelle Lilly

August 20, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Absolutely!!!

• Evangeline Myles

August 20, 2019 at 9:00 pm

Jackie should have not said anything that was messy.

• Yep

August 21, 2019 at 2:59 pm

It doesn’t matter if you try and help a friend by getting to the bottom your wrong and if you knew and didn’t say anything you wrong 😔.. Jackie the only basketball wife.. so shaunnieshady needs you or it will be call the x-basketball wives…

• Andrea Bailey

August 21, 2019 at 9:22 am

The ugly B-tch is to old for the sh-t she pull hey shunned put me on your show huh real talk I bet they won’t come for a real street b-tch

• Marie mm

August 21, 2019 at 5:36 am

Evelyn threw her under the bus with her ghetto self.I wish she was off the show.

5. Tonex

August 20, 2019 at 5:22 pm

Evelyn is a two faced low life hussy, she indeed through Jackie under the bus and that mule face Jennifer, am sick of her azz.

• Anonymous

August 20, 2019 at 7:52 pm

Help,help me..omg🤣 a mule face Jennifer

• Trisha

August 21, 2019 at 5:59 am

Lol true

6. Geraldine Jones

August 20, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Let me help y all where is God in y Life stop this contact me wanna share a Spiritual side. If y in God Love each other stop this stuff the younger Lady’s are watching your ok. Read (91) Psalm daily Your all are beautiful Women’s enough is enough send for me wanna tell Your all something

• Ann Covington

August 20, 2019 at 6:18 pm

Thanks Geraldine. You are so right.

• Jere

August 20, 2019 at 9:46 pm

I totally agree! Malaysia is so dramatic and such an unforgiving bully! While she’s trying to be so proper while speaking, she needs to go back to school and take several English classes. Evelyn is a sicking messy bully as well!

• Jet

August 20, 2019 at 9:51 pm

Jackie is a leech! She will do or say anything to be accepted!

7. Paul Hollins

August 20, 2019 at 5:44 pm

While not a fan of Evelyn, she didnt throw Jackie under the bus. Jackie should have kept this information to herself. She brought it in herself by telling people what this guy said.

8. Mrs. Powell

August 20, 2019 at 5:51 pm

The real tea is that Kristen is the one who started this madness. She was the one running telling the story. That’s why she said her kids where dirty cause she was seeing the rumor straight. Allegedly.

9. Ivy Vine

August 20, 2019 at 5:52 pm

Jackie got what she deserved. She been a.m trouble maker from the start.

• Jere

August 20, 2019 at 9:47 pm

• Tigergrl90

August 21, 2019 at 3:18 am

Did you mean “sickening?” Instead of criticizing Malaysia’s diction maybe you should use spellcheck.

10. Elmira Taylor

August 20, 2019 at 5:58 pm

I feel like Jackie should’ve told Malaysia about the gossip somebody told her before she told the other girls and by not doing that she left it open for ppl to go back and tell the story in there own interpretation.Since Evelyn had a conversation with the person who felt the need to spread what he heard to Jackie should’ve told Malaysia also. If Kristen had any love for Malaysia why wait to the party and tell her. Feby and Evelyn didn’t jump in to tell what the guy said in the phone after hearing Kristen add on stuff they are wrong for that, but Evelyn said Jackie was at fault for spreading the gossip. Reality TV always looking for rating for sh-t that could’ve been fixed off TV

11. Ella Lee

August 20, 2019 at 6:31 pm

I feel that Evelyn did throw Jackie under the bus. Not only her the other ladies as well. They claim they are grown but look at their behavior. Shaunie open yours eyes to Evelyn. Jackie next time you hear anything keep to yourself or your husband. What type of example are they showing young ladies. Back stabbing half naked and gossipers.

12. Grayfoxes

August 20, 2019 at 6:59 pm

EVELYN IS A PARASITE, SHE FEEDS ON DRAMA, SHE’S TRYING TO PUT A CREW TOGETHER TO DO HER DIRT😎😎😎JACKIE WASN’T SUPPOSED TO LET MALAYSIA GET IN HER FACE LIKE THAT. MALAYSIA SHOULD HAVE ASKED JACKIE IF THEY COULD TALK,EVELYN FEEDS OFF THAT BUT MALAYSIA IS LUCKY JACKIE DIDN’T KNOCK HER DOWN..JACKIE “IS” A BASKETBALL WIFE THEY NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT SHE KNOWS ABOUT KEEPING HER MAN, CAUSE THE REST OF THEM ARE DIVORCED OR NEVER MARRIED AND IF KRISTEN ISN’T CAREFUL ABOUT FOLLOWING EVELYN SHE MIGHT GET DIVORCED TOO..JACKIE IS THE “BOSS” EVELYN WILL NEVER BE, SHE’S A WANNA BE & DOESN’T HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO STUDY A BOSS TO BECOME ONE!! I’M SO GLAD SHAUNIE STEPPED BACK & STOPPED PROTECTING THAT SNAKE!!

• Pamela Perry

August 20, 2019 at 8:56 pm

You COULD NOT HAVE said it better.. and it’s just like that.

• Shena Johnson

August 20, 2019 at 10:25 pm

I agree with you
      But she’s not the only
      Christin is snake too
      Malaysia wack af
      Feby sounds like she slow af
      For most of these hoes the show is all they have
      So keeping up sh-t is what they’ll do
      The only one I f-ck wit is Tami
      She’s the only one who know the only thing that matters is anything but
      them old hoes
      And once Shunie gets Shack old a-s back
      She really ain’t gonna know Evelyn funky a-s
      She know her friend is a washed up old hoe
      And Shack not having that sh-t
      Cause she will suck his D-ck……… SMH

• Mrs Jackson

August 21, 2019 at 1:33 am

Ha!

• Candece Phillips

August 21, 2019 at 7:46 am

You f with tami the bully who been bullying people for no reason . Tami only stop now because they put her a-s out the mean girl club . And she just showed she’s as ghetto making rap and putting Michael in it hope he sue her sorry a-s .

• Tammy

August 21, 2019 at 5:05 am

I totally agree

• Angel

August 22, 2019 at 10:34 am

I totally agree.

13. Happy Camper

August 20, 2019 at 7:15 pm

They all trash. Evelyn. Been through 3 leagues…needs to take a seat. Tami lied on “Real World” and always been garbage. Jackie…just tragic. Shaunie…fakest of them all. No one’s friend. Malaysia…wannabe relevant but never will.

14. Happy Camper

August 20, 2019 at 7:19 pm

All a bunch of trash. Evelyn and Tami and basically the same…ho’s. Jackie is too old to act this way. Shaunie is so fake. Malaysia just wants to be relevant, but is not. Feby…just, NO! Trash, garbage, h–ker.

15. Eunica Brown

August 20, 2019 at 7:22 pm

Take this show off the air so I can stop watching lol. They to grown for this. Messy woman, no black girl magic in none of them. I wouldn’t want my girls to look up to them. How do their daughters feel about this mess? Not good examples for women to follow!!!

• Anon

August 21, 2019 at 11:49 am

Long story short, Shannir2face why not bring someone to the table that offer growth and has something to offer besides a nasty mouth, mean gossip. Why not wait until she got the mental help she needed. She does not represent a positive woman. Jennmessy and Evilyn are 2 women that represent everything you don’t want your kids to be, sidechick with married men, a Golddigger neither brings any positive images to the table. They both stab people in the back, neithershows any moral values. Yes it’s a reality show but every show on TV has a message that shows with out saying “the morals to the problem is” not this show it says it ok to be a person who sleep with other women husband’s and ok to be a bully. Yes get in agruement and everybody scream get her, get her before anything happen. Thats not highschool closer to elementary, if you are friends with her than in not your friend. Well I guess I could my granddaughters this show represents everything I don’t want in life for you. So I guess it is go ahead Shannir2face and make more $ using the mental ill and easy women that have had dozens of partners passed around like nothing in your circle. It’s not a good look. I watch for something of moral values. To prove all this is true anytime someone tells Evilyn that her actions and life on show shows she is evil and will do anything for a $ she blocks them.i wonder why. Just my opinion

• Sheila

August 21, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Malaysia, is afraid of eve. That’s why she turned on Jackie.

16. Kenya Spurlock

August 20, 2019 at 7:27 pm

Jackie should have just went to Maylasia. They are very close friends. I think the cast is just fighting for storylines.

17. lynn taylor

August 20, 2019 at 8:00 pm

I really wish these woman stop, h-ll I need a job . Your hill are paid your kids can eat just a why.help me please. I am in charlotte nc

18. Sindy

August 20, 2019 at 8:54 pm

Really don’t care. All of them are a bunch of fools.

19. JeighPee

August 20, 2019 at 9:01 pm

everybody wants to blame this 🐂💩… on EVELYN… this is all on WACKY JACKIE… with her big a-s mouth gossiping about her so called ride or die MALAYSIA… if JACKIE… would have went to MALAYSIA… in tha 1st place with this messy 👢… as info none of this would have ended up in a uproar. #PERIODT

20. Dee

August 20, 2019 at 9:02 pm

Actually Jackie was lying- you could just tell. Evelyn did not throw her under the bus – Jackie actually played them into her hands. She wanted Ev& Feby to hear that so she wouldn’t hv to say it. Kirsten added the dirty kids part, but I have to sayJenn May be innocent on this one. They are putting it on her bc of the stuff with Ev& her daughter so it’s like well they will believe she said this too. Why did Jackie hv those guys with her? To vouch this story? Why did Jackie immediately get defensive with Maylasia? Guys it’s a set up& I think Jenn may be innocent bc Jackie 1st said iit to Jenn- why not call the Anthony guy then& Jenn told her I’ve never heard this before. I bet the “Anthony “ person was actually one of the guys at the rink that rolled up with Jackie. Solved!! Mail my check to P.O. Box…. lol

• Bernice Morris

August 21, 2019 at 6:53 am

They could’ve edited the part where Anthony said the kids were dirty cause that was too d-mn much but Kristen’s sneaky lame a-s made sure she said that part at that point they let it slide through the editing… Kristen is a trip but I don’t think she pulled that out her a-s to hurt Lacreshia.

• Relly1hunit

August 21, 2019 at 2:47 pm

Dee your absolutely right ….periodt.

21. [email protected]

August 20, 2019 at 10:05 pm

So TRUE THEY ALL ACTINH LIKE HOOD RATS KISTERN EVELYN AN STINK BREATH JEN THEY ALL ARE LAIRS TROUBLE MAKERS. MALYLISA SHAME ON YOU..YOU NO JACKIE DIDN’T SAY NOTHING ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN.YOU CAN TELL THE WAY THEY ARE ACTING.LIKE THEY IN JRHIGHSCHOOL.BUNCHBOFAZZHOLES..

22. Mrs Jackson

August 21, 2019 at 1:32 am

Feby lies too…. Kristen wanna be loyal family needs to stay out of everything. Her and Malaysia on this whole family kick is nauseating…. They cry at the drop of a hat!

I think Evelyn ran Chad crazy. Shes messy! Looking crazy with that cigatette. And still saying she needs to tell cause Jennifer talked about her kids too. O pls. Get over that too. That whole scene was fake cause she apologized, let it go. Now u looking to stir up trouble with Jen..
    She the main 1 “Can we call him?” Y heifer? To b nosey? Feby knew Tami would drill her a new 1. She did say she was old n doing music. Jackie checked her! She quickly changed the subject getting on Jackie. She was all in the mix with her non rapping self. These women can’t let anything go. Boss up n let it roll off n keep your distance. O wait, then you’ll have to get a REAL job. Evelyn talking bout OG toe. She will murder Evelyn. With her bare football hands. This whole thing was a bit messy fr Jackie. Stop telling anyone’s business. I have come a loooooong way from being the black sheep of the group. Dont be collateral damage. Kristen reminds me of Candice on RHOP. Grow up!

23. Susan Koen

August 21, 2019 at 2:38 am

Evelyn Tami.and LORD knows Jackie chrissy. Y’all are the main SH-T starters on the show.and if I was Jennifer I would say to h-ll wit you all cause none of y’all are friends y’all ALWAZS going back n repeating lol petty sh-t. Now when Tami came back Evelyn was rite, Tami you looked sick n like a crackhead.so want ever do dat u was on didn’t work.you just look oldddd. But Tami u be rocken dat short hair style.but tell the truth you was jealous of Evelyn.and jennifer you don’t need none of them to be your friends cause your the only LADIE ON THE SHOW DAT KEPT IS CLASSY N JAZZY.AND

24. Jenna

August 21, 2019 at 4:51 am

Wait what why don’t Malaysia kids live with her?Is she upset bc there’s truth in that…and who the f-ck told Kristen some kids were dirty?And when Kristen was telling Malaysia the story why didn’t feby or Evelyn stop Kristen and say nobody ever said your kids were dirty?I really don’t know who to believe bc Jenn is a very good liar her or Shaunie bc if you can look a person straight in the face and tell them they lying oh u bad referring to the Evelyn daughter thing they had going on..but remember it’s entertaining for us sad that half of them at 1 point of time was living their best life being with a multi millionaire at the time…to now just being basic b-tches trying to live up to that old life when they were with they MEN who had money “not they own money”doing anything to get a check but it keeps me entertained every Wednesday lol

25. Tinesha Hickmon

August 21, 2019 at 9:09 am

Jackie should of told Malaysia from her mouth what she had then call the guy up to verify what he told her it would of been much better but Evelyn made it worse then calling the guy up to get the info that’s messy then throwing Jackie under the bus like she had no parts in it.

26. Nancy Sue Ewing

August 21, 2019 at 9:53 am

I’m sick of all of them. This show along with the Braxtons need to be taken off the air. As a matter of fact on the reality shows need to be cancelled. Women don’t treat each other the way they do. It’s terrible.

27. Jennifer Grenz

August 22, 2019 at 1:00 pm

Yes Jackie is being very messi/messy, I am proud of shantel for standing up and speaking the truth.

28. Carolynn

September 19, 2019 at 5:09 pm

Is it just me or did anyone else hear Byron say why he was upset with Kristen? Why she keep on blaming CeCe? Malaysia knows too and keep going along with Kristen’s foolishness. That’s why she (Malaysia) is so fake and irrelevant. Now Kristen and her husband has done it again pissed off Byron with a lie about his reasons for not coming to dinner. I guess they will find a way to blame CeCe for that one too. Can’t stand Evelyn That little troll Feby and Jennifer. All useless. I wish OG would act like the beast they try and portray as and kick all of their behinds especially Troll Feby