'Basketball Wives' Star Jennifer Williams Slams Evelyn Lozada & Malaysia Pargo

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Jennifer Williams Slams Evelyn Lozada & Malaysia Pargo

Photo Credit: VH1

“Basketball Wives” star Jennifer Williams has had enough. She’s been trying to mend things with Evelyn Lozada. A few episodes ago, she apologized for the things she said about Shaniece. However, Evelyn still isn’t sure she can trust Jennifer ever again. So she wasn’t thrilled to take pictures with Jennifer at Jennifer’s charity event. Malaysia Pargo felt the same way.

After the event, both Malaysia and Evelyn posted the photo they took with Jennifer to Instagram. And both women cropped out Jennifer. So it’s no surprise Jennifer had some things to get off her chest after the episode aired. She called both women out, too.

1. Get Busy

August 29, 2019 at 8:09 am

I agree. Malaysia and Evelyn were acting childish. If you don’t like someone, don’t go to their event.

• Sylvia Durnell

August 29, 2019 at 11:50 am

I agree just have a little compassion because it may some day be someone you love. Just grow up!!

Sylvia

• Landy

August 30, 2019 at 4:00 pm

I know everyone differs in opinions, but I don’t necessarily agree that they were childish. Jennifer knows that her relationship with Evelyn is still fragile and she knows she currently has no relationship with Malaysia at all, so personally I wouldn’t have invited them or I wouldn’t have been offended if it blew up in my face. I could see if it were a party or dinner and she was not the host and they took the pic and made the post that would have been childish because they had sketchy motives from the beginning. However, I think it’s mature to set aside personal differences to attend and contribute to a charity event for someone you aren’t exactly friends with simply to honor their mother and donate to a worthy cause. Also that agreed to take the photo but stated PRIOR to it being snapped that it was an interesting/awkward photo, so Jennifer had the opportunity then to say I appreciate the willingness to take the photo with the current status of our relationships, but you all don’t necessarily have to take it if you’re uncomfortable. If they proceeded to take the picture and make the post, then yes that would have been childish, inappropriate and I would have understood her anger..

• Karen

August 31, 2019 at 11:17 pm

The childish part was posting the pictures and cropping Jen out. What was the purpose of that?? I’m no Jennifer fan but I wouldn’t do no mess like that

• Sivee

August 31, 2019 at 6:21 pm

Not a fan of Jennifer or Evilyn, however, It was childish and immature to come to her event and then crop Jennifer out of the photo. Malaysia is really starting to get on my nerves. She’s becoming a mean girl

2. Michelle

August 29, 2019 at 8:38 am

I agree with Jen but why does Jen always forget that she’s just as messy as these women?

• Twirl

August 29, 2019 at 11:30 am

Exactly!

• Clara Windham

August 29, 2019 at 1:00 pm

Exactly

• Yeswomen

August 30, 2019 at 2:40 am

True!

3. Whatever

August 29, 2019 at 8:58 am

Jennifer has literally talked the most sh-t on this show. It’s laughable how she’s trying to play victim now.

4. deb dyson

August 29, 2019 at 9:29 am

Let’s be real Jennifer, you know these chicks aren’t messing with you right now but, you keep insisting on going places where they are then you wanna cry about how you’re treated. Why invite them better, yet why go. I’m real sorry about your mom but, you’re making her passing your excuse to be a victim & it’s old. Find some new friends.

• Paula

August 29, 2019 at 11:19 am

Jenn trying to make her money

5. Ms. Jackson

August 29, 2019 at 10:08 am

If Jennifer was still cool with Evelyn, she would have done the same sh-t Evelyn and Malaysia did to someone else.

• Makhosie Mnisi

September 1, 2019 at 1:47 am

True

6. Miss Jones

August 29, 2019 at 10:23 am

Like I’m pissef at how Evelyn has hijacked the show. She’s in every scene and confessional commenting on everybody and what their saying and doing, but nobody gets to do that to her and then she has the nerve to question Jackie outbursts, like has she forgotten the bottles and drink throwing and threatening and jumping on tables, she has done? This production and whole editing team is Anti-Jackie and it’s sickening and lets not forget all the #Age Shaming they’re doing with Jackie and it’s crazy because Shaunie and Evelyn ain’t no spring chicken either! 😡😡

• Natalie BrownSpencer

August 29, 2019 at 11:57 am

Thank You I Agree. Now what I dont understand they want to make Jackie Messy but Evelyn is the one that call the man on the phone more than once so I would say she was the messy one maybe Jackie was wrong for not going right to Malaysia but she only did what they all do Jennifer just coming back so she needs to chill out febie needs to shut up with her lying a-s cuz she don’t never say anything she Ain’t Woman Enough to repeat herself she lied too much Dominique is new to the group she just trying to get her 15 minutes of fame girl bye Malaysia need to start running up on people cuz you from Compton that don’t mean nothing Christian keep your mouth closed you got enough personal stuff going on yourself I’m so glad Tammy has moved on and don’t deal with they lies and they issues she need to cut Shani off cuz she fake as h-ll and not her friend there is NO Loyalty there at all because if it was she would never Entertain the BS Evelyn the saying about Tammy grown women that needs to grow up and CeCe needs to keep her little messy a-s at home with her husband creating issues and hiding her hands they forget one day your children will look back and see how childish disrespectful and and Tasteless in Class they was They should be building each other up being a Beautiful Queen Not knocking they 👑 off They got to do better

• Clara Windham

August 29, 2019 at 1:07 pm

Miss, you couldn’t have said it any better, all these ladies are messy, and keep up sh-t. That that platform and of encouraging. To each other.

• Melissa Harvey

August 29, 2019 at 2:33 pm

Exactly

7. blackrose

August 29, 2019 at 12:06 pm

Shes right. you dont like me, stay home

• Sabrina L Jacobs

August 29, 2019 at 1:09 pm

If I was Jennifer I would just stay away from all these women. All this back and forth and he said she mess.They all should be tired of it. Jennifer it’s not hard to cut people off and move on. Unless you have to hang around these women for ratings. Enough of the drama.I’m just tired of it.

8. Marjorie Hyman

August 29, 2019 at 12:15 pm

Evelyn is too tuff on jen i love them both

9. Ratchet Queen

August 29, 2019 at 6:09 pm

I mean they did act like they were in high school. Especially, when they cropped Jen out of the picture.

10. Landy

August 30, 2019 at 3:49 pm

I am neutral on the changes to the show because I recently started watching it and that’s only b/c i’m on bedrest plus I only watch it here and there…BUT your post is HILARIOUS. I read it in it’s entirety and i’m LITERALLY cracking up 🤣🤣…it made me think of when you are pissed off at your man and yall aren’t face to face so you start typing really fast with an attitude on your face. If you were able to speak directly to the producers and convince them to make your changes no one would be left on the show.