Quantcast
Is Franklin Dead on Snowfall? Actor Amin Joseph Speaks

‘Snowfall’ Actor Amin Joseph Says Franklin Saint is Dead?

is franklin dead on snowfall

Photo Credit: FX

Is Franklin Dead on Snowfall?

“Snowfall” fans are in a tizzy. After Franklin Saint was shot multiple times by Melody, it was unclear if he survived or not. For many, Franklin has quickly become their favorite character on the show. And that’s no surprise since actor Damson Idris has done an amazing job portraying him.

Amin Joseph portrays Franklin’s uncle Jerome. After the episode aired, he tweeted something that got a lot of viewers emotional. He actually stated that Franklin is indeed dead. Check out the tweet below.

Many “Snowfall” fans are hoping that Amin was just trolling. Luckily for them, Franklin’s fate will be confirmed tonight on the season finale.

Update: Franklin survived. And season 4 has already been confirmed by FX. So it will be interesting to see where Franklin goes from here.

1. And What?

September 11, 2019 at 1:25 pm

This is easily one of the best shows on TV. I think Amin is just trolling. It’s too soon to kill off the main character.

• Ruth Carroll

September 11, 2019 at 8:06 pm

Sorry Franklin Saint is the show IF he is dead i will not be looking at SNOWFALL: The BEST. show on Tv

• jerry

September 11, 2019 at 9:56 pm

if he dead snowfall is dead dumb move

• Michelle Marie Zillner

September 13, 2019 at 12:03 pm

Franklin is not dead he’s alive and walking on the cane look at the last season I love his character in that wrong keep up the good work rest in peace to John Singleton

• M. Cade

September 21, 2019 at 9:30 pm

If thats true Franklin has been working for The CIA the whole rip. I think hes in a coma
            with his life flashi g before him

• Beverly Turner

September 13, 2019 at 10:16 am

True, I feel the same way!

• Lynn O Sain

September 12, 2019 at 12:44 am

It’s a dream of course he’s not dead the star of the show he wouldn’t be have went near after the last time he tried to help so just stay tuned

• Jp

September 12, 2019 at 5:15 pm

What universe though

• charlevoixmack

September 13, 2019 at 8:51 am

its jus t.v ladies and gentlemen

• Ggg

October 16, 2019 at 11:58 am

if Franklin dies there is no snowfall

• Renee Oliver

July 2, 2020 at 11:52 am

Frankin isn’t dead this is only to keep us in suspence and it has done just that. If you look at it closely Franklin cant die why? To much is at state right now to loose the man who put this operation together. I knew for a fact that this girl was going to shoot Franklin I love to write so i seen where this was heading already and I knew it would be frankin to kill Aundrey he had no choice. It’s on now for real I predict that Frankin homeboy is about to take over just for awhile till Frankin recover and because of this Blood will be shed.

• Amin. Khafiz

July 15, 2020 at 10:57 pm

I thought he recovered from two Gun shots from his girl , and started using a Cain to walk. He didn’t die, not yet…. I felt like Ghost should of not been killed yet, I won’t watch power anymore.. especially his son doing it, that’s the worst ending ever.. stupid..

September 11, 2019 at 1:27 pm

I hope he isn’t dead but I don’t have good feeling about it. It looked like he did die.

September 11, 2019 at 1:31 pm

I think he’ll survive but his uncle or louie will die tonight. That last episode when those two were telling each other all they have to do is survive was foreshadowing.

4. Pat

September 11, 2019 at 1:57 pm

If he’s dead, a lot of people aren’t going to watch the show anymore.

• Twirl

September 11, 2019 at 2:17 pm

And that’s the truth!

• Scooter

September 12, 2019 at 10:43 pm

I believe I just finished watching the best hour of tv I have seen in a l o n g time. What a story, what excellent acting, writing and directing!! Absolutely spellbinding!!

• Mary

September 13, 2019 at 10:24 am

Wow! That hurt, I hope Franklin is not dead. I love him in his role. I watch the series to see what he is going to do next. I hate he killed Mel’s dad. But something need to bring her back to reality. A great mind is a terrible thing to waste and the same goes for Franklin. If still alive, it would be nice to see him complete his education because knowledge is power. Get educated on all aspects of the game, the law and the government involvement. Just be brilliant! As well as, look back and save the children.

5. Mo

September 11, 2019 at 7:47 pm

The show has potential but they play it safe a LOT. Franklin just does not have a REAL reason to be in the drug game.2 seasons and no real consequences for Franklin

• Moses

September 11, 2019 at 9:38 pm

No REAL consequences? His girlfriend is a crackhead…Though he wasn’t trying to, he killed his best friend..Though he was a police officer coming for Saint, he killed a man who helped raise him and has to live with that for life…Sounds like real consequences to me

• Carlisle Joseph

September 11, 2019 at 10:50 pm

Franklin can’t die ,its like killing ghost in POWER …The girl is on drugs and this is just one of tripping vision.. He would never go to her house like that after all he did to the dad.

6. KSW

September 11, 2019 at 8:07 pm

Definitely a dream sequence, IMO. We’ll see soon!

7. Edward Martinez

September 11, 2019 at 8:19 pm

You got that right I will not watch snowfall anymore. So writers and producers do not kill off Franklin.

8. Kat

September 11, 2019 at 8:38 pm

I dont think hes dead

9. Barbee

September 11, 2019 at 9:13 pm

We’re about to find out soon y’all. I’m so nervous like this is real life lol! Love this show.

10. King Bey

September 11, 2019 at 9:21 pm

I think he’s dead unfortunately.

11. donnie Tandy

September 11, 2019 at 9:35 pm

Naw naw he aint dead he the show please dont die frank

12. LT

September 11, 2019 at 9:45 pm

Best show on tv won’t get the love cause of the content of the show, but if the cast was different then it would be a whole another ball game. Keep this going could be bigger than the Wire

• Luigi

September 12, 2019 at 10:13 am

I played basketball in southern cal during this period most of my teammates were from all the area’s in this series. I am committed every week to watching this hit show, guys took me home and this crack was happening so fast so serious i was scared to be there, franklin is proof of the arrogant of men who overlook brilliance so its energy is put to use in a public negative manner. Best show on tv in many years due to you can relate as the crack epidemic hit your area .

13. King Bey

September 11, 2019 at 11:18 pm

I’m glad he isn’t dead.

14. Claudette Leach

September 11, 2019 at 11:20 pm

Will snowfall be back for season 4

15. Blu Johnson

September 11, 2019 at 11:25 pm

I’ve been watching Snowfall from day one, and Franklin is the show. I think if you kill him off there is no show dont get me wrong the cast is wonderful together but let him become who he is wanting to be…. The king👑. This show can become bigger than Power or Empower or some of those other power shows. Let them do their thing. I run home to see this show, I drop things to see Franklin’s next move he is smart and cunning. I can’t wait to see next season. Dont change the players please. I love 💗 this show I have so many people watching and enjoying the players.💖

• Rodney

September 11, 2019 at 11:49 pm

Franklin not dead he’s reborn again powerfulthen ever

• Big Mike

June 25, 2020 at 11:41 am

Remember the players change over the years the game does as well but the game is always there and young hungry youngsters looking to come up want to move up and you cant stay on top forever

16. Kaylyn

September 12, 2019 at 12:09 am

Hey LT, What?The cast is perfect,the content IS the show.I happened to check it out maybe around episode 4 of season 3 & am hooked,no pun intended.I’m not sure I know what you mean by what you wrote.I understand the content thing since crack isn’t so much a drug of choice in these ice & h times,but the consequences were major clusterf*k policies & inequalities that wiped out a couple of generations so the history will always be relevant. Who would you cast?

17. Tee

September 12, 2019 at 2:36 am

I don’t think he died..he’s the show.i watch every time the show cones on

18. Joseph K Kilpatrick

September 12, 2019 at 8:10 am

Franklin is not dead he had to get him shot up real bad to make him grow now when the season 4 comes back they will show you the dark dark side of him and how ruthless drug dealers had start to become in the 80s and 90s that’s why Franklin is laying on the floor possibly dead to make the character more cold hearted after being shot up and almost died

• Luigi Daniels

September 12, 2019 at 10:20 am

You are right and i agree, when Melody was shooting Franklin she hit no vital areas of his torso, i told friends that. If discovered before bleeding out he was saved. Dude is a star, cast are stars, totally believable characters for most of us. I just hope john singleton ideas for scripts continues thru series. Luigi

19. Troy Reney

September 12, 2019 at 9:56 am

Iam so glad that the people ,that are commenting are so real ,so hear i go man when i seen Mel hit that pipe man, i didn’t watch another show . you people pray for me. look i’am from the hood,c’mon man let mel recover for me bruh. Haha !

20. Chris Dixon

September 12, 2019 at 5:09 pm

Snow falls finale has got me confused I don’t know if Franklin is alive or if he’s on the operating table being operated on it seems like he’s on the operating table looking back at his life and what it could become

• Jacqueline Jones

September 12, 2019 at 7:31 pm

Let me get this straight ? I was confused also but the last 5mins of the episode shows when Franklin meets up with Teddy? & said what he wanted with the gov. behind him?he was still walkin with the cane? It’s like he got shot 3 times and while he was was out he was reliving his life over if he would had never got into the drug business but continued with his education? Which he choose not to do? & said he wasnt gone be a slaved nothing or nobody? So he’s alive & gone changed the game up been more positive & helping his community? Great show!! Looking forward to season 4