'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Simone Claps Back After a Fan Calls Her out for Shading Quad

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Simone Claps Back After a Fan Calls Her out for Shading Quad

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Married to Medicine” star Dr. Simone Whitmore’s friendships are falling apart on “Married to Medicine.” As for right now, she’s not on good terms with Dr. Heavenly Kimes. Her friendship with Quad Webb-Lunceford is also non-existent. Simone has made it clear that she’s not interested in restoring the friendships.

Social media hasn’t made things any better. The women of the show tend to shade each other on Instagram and Twitter. But Simone rubbed some people the wrong way after she shaded Quad. Simone refused to back down after the criticism rolled in.

September 27, 2019 at 8:05 am

Why are Quad’s fans so butthurt? She really isn’t married to medicine anymore. She probably won’t be fired but it doesn’t change the reality that she no longer is. Worser things get said about other people on the show but that’s what they are outraged about? Umm okay.

• Lisa

September 27, 2019 at 8:33 am

Ironically, those worser things get said by Quad.

• Twirl

September 27, 2019 at 12:11 pm

Exactly!

• Franklin Glass

September 27, 2019 at 2:29 pm

She always been fake. I don’t think she ever loved her husband just wanted the title.

• Barbara Turner

September 27, 2019 at 4:48 pm

She is so FAKE and has been from day one and she knew:her husband wanted kids why would she marry him knowing that she never wanted or ever intended to have any children.

• Ms Tee

September 27, 2019 at 6:22 pm

Yasssss Huntee I agree and it takes Mariah to speak about it🙄💃🏽

• Anita Shan

September 28, 2019 at 11:41 am

I agree 💯 all her husband wanted was a baby. He would have given her the world.

• Woods

September 27, 2019 at 6:32 pm

Quad, should be able to stay on the show regardless. Why are we trying to take someone’s money outta there pocket. Half of these reality shows…people are not married. Every married couple need single people in there circle. It may teach them to not take each other for granted or they will end up single.

• SHG

September 27, 2019 at 8:42 pm

Yesss. Quad is only using Heavenly be ause they both hate Mariah. Same with Jackie. Quad needs to gooooo

• Beverly Barnes

September 27, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Quad has a job. She doesn’t need M2M money. She needs to go and Dr Greg needs to stay on the show.

• Natalie

September 28, 2019 at 3:07 pm

I agree with you. Every reality show I watch I ask this same question why are these people on here if they’re not married to the topic group of the show. So you tell me that in your real life a friend gets divorced from their husband that they’re no longer a member of your group of friends. That’s sad. Quad was married to medicine! Let her remain on the show.

• Mary coreg

October 4, 2019 at 9:28 pm

Why shade Simone she hasn’t done anything, last year on a little trip friends voiced their opinion to each other ,they said what was what and then they discussed it ,explained why the things said was said and I saw Quad and SI’m one finished out the discussion and hug it out ,now a whole year later quad want to stir up that old stale crap ,everybody who watched Knows Quad is a little twisted to try and make that mess rela vent she has upset herself by choice I’m with Simone I wouldn’t want to be her friend any longer..Simone is a straight up girl she speaks her mind

2. anonymous

September 27, 2019 at 8:16 am

Isn’t Simone technically married to medicine because she’s a doctor? She’s married to the profession in a sense while the wives are married to medicine because they married doctors. I thought that was the concept of the show.

3. Peachy

September 27, 2019 at 12:09 pm

I’m trying to understand why Simone’s first tweet was such a gut punch to that person. It’s no secret a good bit of the cast (including the husbands) can’t understand why Quad is still on the show. She’s really not married to medicine anymore. And it’s always awkward when she goes on the couples trips alone. When you start having people on the show who don’t fit the theme of the show, it gets weird. Housewives used to do it and got better when they stopped.

• Sandra Cary

September 27, 2019 at 6:41 pm

They eventually dismiss her. I would love to see her go. She is all about herself. Those women on sister circle have not seen that about her yet. She don’t fit in with them either. She thinks she is above them as well

• lois lane

October 6, 2019 at 11:50 pm

4. Just Saying

September 27, 2019 at 12:33 pm

Bravo very confused Quad not married to medicine but she very messy and thts really want thy want she has NO storyline she tried to start in on Simone (didn’t work) so guess whats next I’m sure Deavenly got some mess for Quad to stir up, Toya also has stated how she fell about her keeping tht married to medicine image, just like Kenya thy will find a man to attach to Quad.

• Joyce

September 29, 2019 at 10:23 am

Quad is a lesbian haven’t You peoples realize that by now she don’t like men’s she needed a roof over her head and doctor Gregg furnished that for her they hadn’t slept together in two years and she had the nerve to get mad because he had s-x with another woman spare me. They put up a front for two years and she used to hang up on him when called her he tried to talk to her she would cut him off I seen him tried to kiss her she would stop him. I pray she don’t get sh-t from him she deserted the house when she moved out period and took his furniture give it back b-tch

5. Anony

September 27, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Until quad proves that she has edges I will not be a fan. She is the epitome of tryna help someone and when they get on their feet, they sh-t on you. Karma is going to kick her dead in that toupee that she’s wearing.

• SHG

September 27, 2019 at 8:46 pm

Woooo lordy….we all saw how Aiden was upset Mariah should have let him show THOSE receipts.

6. 313GURL

September 27, 2019 at 4:08 pm

It’s so sad that Women just cant get along..young girls are watching..and all the back and forth should be taken care of off social media.I praise each and everyone of the ladies for their accomplishment..Doctors or Doctor Wives.Out of all the show’s this was by far the best..Messy..Messy and Messy and I get its about storyliines and rating and Im Sorry #$$$$.I may be wrong but I hope I am

7. Michelle Ligon-Hunter

September 27, 2019 at 4:57 pm

I am a fan of Quad. She brings woman empowerment after she was married to medicine (soft medicine-psychiatry). BUT, I do feel she shouldn’t be full-time cast but a friend of one of the married to medicine women.

• Alicia Goodson

September 29, 2019 at 1:21 pm

I think that would be a great compromise! It makes a lot of sense.

8. Jesseca

September 27, 2019 at 5:19 pm

I don’t see the big deal. Most of the reality shows that saws married to or wives in the title, all don’t be married. They have fans now and ppl still want to see them.

9. Lanky

September 28, 2019 at 7:15 am

Quad is the reason I just turned the show off!! She used Dr.Greg, made him look like a total monster mad man and yet she thinks her poop don’t stink! I’m here to tell you that her messy behavior isn’t no cuter than she THINKS she is. As long as she and Devilly stick together the show will never have a positive impact. Folks do yourselves a favor turn the channel and let them watch each other. This show is a platform for them to monopolize at your expense. Force them to go to work to make a real contribution to society. Especially Quad’s ungrateful behind. Hope I didn’t hurt no one’s feelings, NOT!!!

• Brenda

September 28, 2019 at 8:42 am

Totally agree, we’ll said. If Quad stays it’s no longer married to medicine,, anyone could come on the show.

• Joyce

September 29, 2019 at 10:46 am

You didn’t you feel the same. As I do she shouldn’t be on the show she is a liar she treated him like crap s they even went to married counseling’s he asked what do you want from me. He jokingly fell to the floor on his knees and said this what you want ? She started her fake crying that was the end she orchestrated the whole thing for peoples to feel sorry for her and not Dr Gregg. She played Mariah to get her foot in the door on the show now she is going after Simone because Simone finally called her out on her sh-t Simone said this b-tch think she is better than we are which is the truth . I am so glad Simone saw through her and called her out

10. Anony

September 28, 2019 at 11:53 am

I think its horrible that quad made the 2 people that helped her the most out to be bad people. Any time someone publicly accuses someone of something it doesn’t matter if you did it or not, there will be those people that believe it’s true. They should sue her bald headed a-s for slander

11. Alicia Goodson

September 29, 2019 at 1:22 pm

I think that would be a great compromise! It makes a lot of sense.

12. Veronica Dennis

September 29, 2019 at 8:20 pm

It’s amazing y’all know these women so well. Apparently family to know the workings of their homes and lives. If I can get someone to remove all these shows I would. Hateful black women giving Trump exactly what he wants RHOA too. I wish they made it a policy of being a Dr that you can’t be ignorant and in the public eye ratchet. All of them are f-cking shameless dirt under someone’s shoes!

13. Luxsola

September 30, 2019 at 12:19 am

I agree 💯 Ms Quad is a user and that will always stay with her fake a-s .I don’t respect people who use other people for a stepping stone. That exactly what she did to Dr Greg and Mariah but the people that don’t already know will see it in time. She don’t need to be on married to medicine when she’s not a Doctor or Married to one. She’s an odd ball. She need to get the hell off the show. Ungrateful rat.