Moniece Slaughter Reacts to 'Love And Hip Hop Hollywood' Trailer of Fizz & Apryl Jones Confirming Relationship

Moniece Slaughter Reacts to ‘Love And Hip Hop Hollywood’ Trailer of Fizz & Apryl Jones Confirming Relationship

Photo Credit: VH1

On the upcoming episode of “Love And Hip Hop Hollywood,” Fizz and Apryl Jones go public with their relationship. Many on the cast suspected they were more than friends the entire time. And it was Moniece Slaughter who confirmed they were dating on social media before the world knew. This did not sit well with Apryl and Fizz. So they clapped back and it’s been a mess since. They actually accused Moniece of being a liar at the time. And a good bit of this may play out on the show.

Fizz and Apryl’s relationship has been met with mixed opinions. Not everyone is okay with the idea of Fizz being with Omarion’s ex and baby mother. With Omarion no longer on the show, Moniece’s reaction will become the focal point.

Interestingly enough, Moniece is not happy about the preview. In the clip, she says that she is “unraveling.” After many LHHH fans suspected she was referring to finding out Apryl and Fizz are dating, Moniece decided to set the record straight on Instagram.

Click next for the details.Β

1. CiCi

October 23, 2019 at 9:32 am

They always make Moniece out to be the jealous baby momma.

• Honey

October 23, 2019 at 11:28 am

Right. And that’s exactly why this is her last season. It gets old.

• Sharisse Wages

October 25, 2019 at 8:03 am

So we are going to pretend like they just made her out to be that and she isn’t messy and up Drew’s a-s. She is on her live being messy and Instagram then we just blame it on editing. Smhh

• Southern gyrl

October 28, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Exactly. Period

2. Deja

October 23, 2019 at 10:14 am

I’m so over the Fizz and Apryl storyline. It’s not that interesting anymore.

• Perry Patterson

October 23, 2019 at 7:18 pm

Smashing the homies. It won’t last, she gonna end up with the whole group. Hope she getting bag.

3. Andre Courtney Easter

October 23, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Fizz a p-ssy f-ck clown a-s tired of him and hoe april

• Lord Mcclain

October 23, 2019 at 3:15 pm

Yes I’m tired of seeing trash a-s April and tired p-ssy broke a-s fizz

• Pearl Escalade

October 24, 2019 at 7:41 pm

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ preach on it! I totally agree 100

October 23, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Editing is a trip.

5. Alicia

October 23, 2019 at 2:36 pm

Apryl and fiz are jokes they spent all this time in denial about what they were which to them was β€œbest friends β€œ ahah
    Then all sudden apryl and fizz want to be like we always liked another and all this blah blah bs I’m over love and hip hop it’s getting lame ,played out with all these new cast members especially who try beat around what tf really going on with their lives like nah that what they signed up for when they decided to get cut a check to be a cast member on that note ,I’m cool off this show

• Cecelia lebron

October 23, 2019 at 4:04 pm

I agree, all these new cast members, thank god for DVRs I fast forward most of it, boring.

6. Madd Money

October 23, 2019 at 3:26 pm

I’m I the only one tht see dogs pick up fleas I stated this on anthr blog b/c thy dnt need a whole opinion frm me, DOGS get FLEAS, period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what else will Fizz get off the show if its not Apryl think about it Booby wanted to holler thts b/c he a dog in heat and hey why not she humping on stray dog she can find thts wat fleas do find dirty dogs to attach themselves too!

7. Janice Wills

October 23, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Apryl is really acting like a wh-re she offered Ryan on black ink some s-x for a tattoo and I still feel that Fizz is wrong for messing with Apryl him and Omarion were friends he broke the bro code for dating his best friend ex his sad and she’s sad.

• Mary Pendergrass

October 23, 2019 at 4:20 pm

Yes apryl spread them gappy a-s legs open to every tom dick and harry…when she offered that old funky p-ss to Ryan he turned his head..she i bottom of the barrel gutter gutter trash….

8. Butterfly

October 23, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Fizz is fuxking gay.. A real man would never!!!

9. Real 1

October 23, 2019 at 5:51 pm

April is a dirty a-s opportunist hoe, gay a-s Fizz he hopped right on cuz a hoe don’t know wat you really are. Y’all talk sh*t about Moniece but she’s the real queen. April you letting ur kids see their mom’s a hoe she’s f-cking one of daddy’s boy’s. SMFH.

10. Desiree

October 23, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Moniece slaughter should hold April Jones by her hair and beat the day light out of her a-s for going with fizz and also April Jones is the biggest hoe on love and hip just now she would go with Ray J to and all the others cast members man Al the wifes in Hollywood look out for the biggest hoe April Jones

11. Quanna

October 24, 2019 at 9:20 am

He acts kinda gay anyway. I always liked Omarion

12. Ebony WeathersbyJones

October 24, 2019 at 10:51 am

Sad cause that’s his best friend baby momma that’s means he had to being screwing April for the start fizz use to be my hero now he a zero in my book I pray Omarion get full custody of his kids from that sl-t

13. Sh

October 24, 2019 at 11:39 am

1 question WHY OMARION UP AND LEFT HER IN THE FIRST PLACE…WITH NOOOO REASONING….HE’S NOT SAYING NOTHING

14. Diane Crump

October 25, 2019 at 1:58 am

I said the same thing Omarion do just jump up and leave her for no reason at all b**** probably always been a hoe. When she was with Omarion I thought you was a respectable type of girl but all her little true colors coming out offering her pussy to Ryan for a tattoo and all the time trying to justify her actions by saying omari and left her of coursehe did he saw her for what he she really was

• Teira Abrams

October 25, 2019 at 12:21 pm

First of all o in fizz is not friends April in o not together is a grown women I love fizz n April in really you could be with wo ever you want to be with moniece ugh she act like her in bed really f-cking gurl get over it ain’t you gay or whatever fizz don’t want you from wat I see LLhH fans do some of y’all agree I’m out waiting on Monday night sisπŸ–•πŸ’‹

15. Felicia Daughtry

October 25, 2019 at 8:21 am

When women do the same things as a men do to a woman. With no emotions get another woman but when a woman does the same thing she is a hoe. People please let it play out. April and Fizz.

16. Devon Kay Cox-Hoosier

October 26, 2019 at 11:03 am

Sad the comments to ones’s personality. Now that Apryl and Fizz finally commit themselves to a relationship, it’s there business ask them the questions that were ask before are they in a relationship, yes, now that they have committed themselves. I believe they are real. This situation and relationship is a serious matter. The love and support they’ve shown to one another solidifies that point. Go for it. Love…

17. Devon Kay Cox-Hoosier

October 26, 2019 at 11:11 am

Her only concern should be her son. Now that the relationship has been established everyone has input. Should not affect her and Apryl’s relationsip. Last time I checked a relationship was 2 people
    If Moniece has issues then she must still be in love with Fizz( love me sum him, he is so real.) His and Apryl’s relationship changed because of the support and friendship. They had to make sure because as you see the out comewas or is not a joke. Congratulations!!!😍😍😍😍😍