Dutchess Responds to Sky Coming for Her on Latest 'Black Ink Crew' Episode

Dutchess Responds to Sky Coming for Her on Latest ‘Black Ink Crew’ Episode

Photo Credit: VH1

“Black Ink Crew” fans are still talking about the latest episode. On the episode, Kitty and Ceaser had another blowup over the rumors about Kitty and Ryan. Apparently, rumor has it Kitty slept with Ryan. Sky brought this information back to Cease and he feels like Kitty crossed the line. However, Kitty said she did not sleep with Ryan.

Ryan also hopped on Instagram Live to deny that there is any truth to the gossip. But Cease still isn’t buying this. And he told Kit that someone close to her told him that the rumor is actually true.

Sky also talked to Cease about his feelings for Kitty. And she compared the situation to Cease’s longterm relationship with Dutchess. During the conversation, Sky also took a jab at Dutchess and called her “dusty Dutchy.”

Well, it appears Dutchess was informed of this. And she reacted.

1. And What?

November 21, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Sky and the rest of these people need to move on. Dutchess ain’t on the show no more. Stop discussing her every season.

• michelle boyd

November 22, 2019 at 10:06 am

Or atless send her a check every time is menion lol

2. Mona

November 21, 2019 at 12:56 pm

So are we going to get an update on Sky and her sons or have they decided to deflect and focus on Kitty’s c–ch and rehashing what happened with Dutchess years ago? This show has fallen off so much.

3. Kamari

November 21, 2019 at 1:55 pm

How is they still talking about Dutchess and she not even on the show anymore i love Dutchess an wish i could meet her i always liked her she is a beauitful women love you Dutchess

• Latwania Padmore

November 22, 2019 at 4:46 am

Anytime people keep you relevant, it shows your importance. Blessings to you Duchess

4. Terri

November 21, 2019 at 3:35 pm

Sky started all this up in the first place. I used to like her but not anymore. I can’t wait till she meets her match..and it will happen.

• Samantha

November 21, 2019 at 5:11 pm

Yeah! She’ll meet her match in the story line when production bring Rah Ali on steroids LOL!I love Sky ,but she’s gone to f-ckin far with this sh-t 😝

• Ebony Walker

November 21, 2019 at 11:43 pm

Word I can’t stand her A**

• Chris

November 22, 2019 at 12:50 am

I agree with you 1000%!!!! I’m wishing for harsh karma to rain down on her.

• Margaret Jacobs

November 22, 2019 at 2:00 am

Duchess was a valid part of Caesar’s past that damaged his perception of having a loyal woman in his life. Why Caesar didn’t man up and ask Ryan himself if he sleep with Miss Kitty. #1 he don’t want to admitt he is in love with Kitty. #2 if they continue to have a relationship she will always be under Caesars spotlight of doubt that he can’t trust her. Caesar need to see a psychiatrist to help him get his head and ❤️ in order. Both you and Kitty are beautiful people and I truly wish you well. God blessings!

• Patty Kake

November 22, 2019 at 10:02 am

YEEEEEEESSSSSS …. SPEAK 👌(snap’n fingers)

• Dominica Gonzales

November 24, 2019 at 1:40 am

I totally agree with you. I love miss. Kitty and cease together. He needs to trust kit!!💜💙

• June M Clemons

November 22, 2019 at 2:17 am

Here’s my take on this whole thing. Cesar is feeling done king of way because the tumor snout him and kit. Here should have asked Ryan. Most men don’t lie on their “arrows”. So he did was made his baby mama happy.
      And what’s with Sky. She says Duchess’,s name in her mouth and I don’t understand that. THE GIRL ISN’T ON THE SHOW!!! SHE’S LIVING HER BEST LIFE!!! I’m not understanding Cesar’s comments on Duchess either. If you have moved on them move on, PERIODT

But if she does due Cesar for s-xual harassment, it will serve him well. You don’t mix things in the workplace. Too messy

• Cody Davis

November 22, 2019 at 8:11 am

I did not understand a thing you just wrote!

• SLB

November 22, 2019 at 11:59 am

Can anyone decipher this bullsh-t?
        What the f-ck is this supposed to say?

• Voice of Reason

December 9, 2019 at 8:38 pm

Caesar and Dutchess made poor decisions together. If you are a fan of the show, there are many things that Dutchess did correctly but there is zero credit given. Ceasar is given waaay too much credit for things that are forgotten. For example, Dutchess wanted Ceasar to improve his relationship with his daughter and paid the back owed child support for him. Dutchess is frequently assigned blame when everyone seemed young and out of control. The shop still has fights and drama and Dutchess hasn’t been on the show for a number of years. Clearly the ratings slipping and I’m sorry- while I love Sky she is doing waaay too much and cannot carry the show. Obviously that’s why Puma is back. The shows initial season was very raw which is what originally attracted me to becoming a fan. Due to the constant Dutchess bashing I’ve had to take a step back because there’s bullying associated with this type of behavior. It is obvious Dutchess has moved on with her life much like OSh-t, Alex, & Sassy. I’m glad for Ceasar but he needs to own up to his participation in the toxic relationship instead of hiding and allowing Dutchess to take all the hits. As a man, he frequently assigns blame instead of taking ownership for his part as well as all of the things that occurred when Dutchess was no longer on the show.

• Crystal Walker

November 22, 2019 at 7:05 am

Duchess you should not give that the time of day I don’t know if it’s for the ratings but all sky does now it starts confusion you know sky mine is bad she has no life she cannot even get her own business off the ground for bulsh-t that she wants to get into she needs to get herself some business and stay out of everybody else’s business duchess you better than that always remember that Caesar needs to check into his own business with Kitty that might be the best person that God has sent to you but you going to allow sky to involve herself for some BS that is not true I do watch the show but Scott gets under my skin she makes me want to regurgitate you can’t turn a hoe into a housewife regardless of whatever kind of life you come from you have a brain use it life was given sky what she does with it is all up to her

• Cheryl

November 22, 2019 at 12:24 pm

Reading the comments. I saw a lot of bashing. Many wrongs can’t make it right. However, everyone’s adults and new it time to act like adults. Show more being good parents instead of cruel ex-aquatinted bashing. I love Caesar, his daughter’s mother back together. Mirror the movie “Barbershop “. The King, that has a Princess should consider making the one that played the part should be the Queen. Your Queen, Caesar!
        Ma’C.

• Tam

November 22, 2019 at 9:13 am

I agree sky was my favorite now she just messy and miserable she didn’t have to bring that sh-t up at all kit can f-ck who she want i think her ryan look good together

• Belizean_lopez

November 22, 2019 at 10:38 am

Sky is all talk you didn’t see the episode when she first met her oldest son Genesis even he was clowning talking bout his mama can’t fight i never seen her throw any punches just grab an screams lol. The show is for ratings thats all.

• harmony brown

November 22, 2019 at 11:11 am

first off I wanna make this clear… sky is a crazy mfa and she will beat the sh-t outta dutches… second off Black Ink Crew is way better now, then when dutches was on the show…. I feel like she was just trying to get kitty to stay and that she love ceaser… she gon do what ever to make him look like the good guy (which he is)…. he dont be doing sh-t wrong…. I say because every time he went off was for a good reason… but anyways… I pray for him and kitty I love kitty shes perfect for ceaser…. hope they work it out

• Mama

November 22, 2019 at 12:00 pm

Are you kidding? Kitty slept her way to the top. Easy come, easy go. She don’t love Cease and he don’t love her. She was a rebound cause he really still wants Dutchess.

• Moe

November 22, 2019 at 8:17 pm

Sky is a messy person. She needs to mind her own business and worry abt her own. All her KARMA is coming bk to her. Her sons dnt deal w her and her shop is closed. That tells me alot abt her. SKY GROW THE F-CK UP

• Dominique N Vesey

November 23, 2019 at 11:21 pm

Facts

• Nickey

November 22, 2019 at 4:27 pm

Yes, I can’t wait to see someone whoop her a-s.

• Uniqueness

November 22, 2019 at 6:17 pm

Dutchess was her match but they couldn’t handle that #SouthernGail#Dutchess your still doing your thing and business. Maybe Sky needs advice from her about business cause #Herboutique didn’t last longer than #PrettyInk I’ll coming #Dutchess

• Alice

November 23, 2019 at 7:35 pm

Amen!!!!!

• Keisa

November 24, 2019 at 8:26 am

Amen… I hear misery loves company

• Rosa

November 24, 2019 at 10:16 am

I agree with you. I can’t stand sky.Ever since she got all that plastic surgery for her boobs and her A-S, she has become even more RACHET!She is a poor excuse for black woman in business.She lives to be the center of attention at any cost or at someone else’s expense.So sad!

• Missya

November 28, 2019 at 12:04 am

Yes sky is dirty and tatta needs to be off the show and ceasar ex does not need to be on the show. Donna is a dumb a-s and the one who husband left has no story line

5. katy louu

November 21, 2019 at 4:33 pm

years from now when some of these people look back at pic’s of themselves, I hope they ask “wtf was I thinking”…lol

6. Tas mania

November 21, 2019 at 4:36 pm

Dutchess the only one female thats truly successful. Sky keep calling a black Queen, educated I might add B words, when she need to worry about her store closing. I thought shw dont fool with them, but got her behind back with the employees being the henchmen. Ceasar to blind to see he need to get rid of Sky and Teddy, they want him to keep being mad at Dutchess so they can stay in his pockets. No woman for ceasar the more sky can get her way. One day he’ll realize he allowed his friends to run away the best thing for him, Dutchess

• Francine Mclaurin

November 22, 2019 at 12:57 am

I heard That Sky was broke

• D

November 22, 2019 at 2:46 am

Yup…not so much Teddy, but Sky DEFINITELY played a huuuuge part in him and Dutchess not working. I think if it was off the air, they would have worked it out.

• Missya

November 28, 2019 at 12:06 am

Teddy needs to be off the show no story line he looks dumb

• Mama

November 22, 2019 at 11:35 am

@Tas mania, YOU hit the nail on the head! Dutchess was the best thing that ever happened to Cease and he knows it, which is why he can’t move on. Sky and Teddy never liked Dutch because she knew they were using Cease. Neither one ever wanted to see Cease happy. And all of them need to keep it real, Dutch and Cease broke up because he couldn’t keep it in his pants. And it’s telling they’re still talking about her YEARS after she left the show. Maybe if Sky used all that energy to bond with her SONS she’d have a better relationship with them.

7. Uno jones

November 21, 2019 at 5:16 pm

Well hopefully more guys will realize that these females they allow to run or be a part of their business mean them them absolutely no good. Notice the same way Dusty Duchess tried to get lawyers involved when she got kicked out of Caesars life and business. is the same immediate reaction that Miss cat litter Kitty had.
    Westernized and American women don’t want a man they simply want some help. Hopefully Caesar is realizing they don’t want to be with him they want to be him. so fellas around the world, do not let these alleged females get close to you or your money.
    Or your business in any way because clearly they have no problems with trying to ruin it as soon as you do something that they don’t like. Females are the only creatures on Earth who expect respect whilst being disrespectful.
    #I didn’t make the rules,I just read the book

• 100

November 21, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Your comment is dusty.

• Jess

November 21, 2019 at 6:54 pm

All woman in the world want help not just American/westernized

• Carter

November 21, 2019 at 6:14 pm

Dutchess never got lawyers involved that was production faking scenes. Ceaser doesn’t own jack sh*t. All the leases are in the production company name and some odd else owns Black Ink. Ceaser child support is less than $300 a month, and all his cars are rented and the homes on the show are AirBnBs

• India

November 21, 2019 at 7:58 pm

Exactly you said it !!people think this crap it real hahahaha fools!

• Slimgal

November 21, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Lmaooo word and they be going in for fake s*** that get ratings from us people at home watching it like how a movie gets it’s stars the more viewers the more money and ratings it get lmaooo

• Mellie Mell

November 22, 2019 at 1:33 am

Must

• Margaret Jacobs

November 22, 2019 at 2:14 am

You’re all of course, who broke you’re heart. People live there lives as they please. The truth about the matter is not Kitty’s not Duchess fault. Caesar need to stop screwing the “HELP” business is business and shouldn’t mix on the job s-x partners. Caesars need a lesson on being a business owner.

• Trish

November 22, 2019 at 8:48 am

That sh-t is old

• Belizean_lopez

November 22, 2019 at 11:16 am

I see Someone had a bad experiences with westernized an American women lol but thats an opinion you are entitled to. Fact is its not just women but men also are opportunist as well. Im not americanize or from america but i don’t see nothing wrong with wanting help friends help each other out just as long as you get the same in return. It’s ok to be used as long as its in a beneficial way n its mutual

• Mama

November 22, 2019 at 11:40 am

You sound stupid as hell. Dutch is a COLLEGE EDUCATED woman who has dreamed of opening her own shop since she was in college. She is the one that helped Cease incorporate his business which he didn’t have sense enough to do. And by the way, Dutch is in the process of opening her second SUCCESSFUL location, so clearly she wasn’t sitting around trying to use Cease. Cease, like you, is a typical “do as I say and not as I do” LITTLE BOY. He doesn’t want Kitty and never has. But who he truly wants, DUTCH, has moved on and is living her best life.

8. Irene

November 21, 2019 at 5:16 pm

Can Dutchess get a gag order? I don’t think it’s necessary to discuss her if she’s moved on to better things.

9. Nyrife

November 21, 2019 at 5:46 pm

Why cant Sky and Caesar get hookup ik they say tht their like brother and sis but it seems like there is more to it . Duchess has not been on this show and God knows how long I’m pretty sure she has moved on with her life so I don’t understand why they keep bringing her name up into their business move on get over it she’s gone have you ever thought about it that it’s not the women then I’m making them his relationships not work maybe it’s something that he’s doing but because he’s your friend you’re taking his side friends don’t take side especially if you know that your friend is in the wrong something must be wrong with him and every woman that he gets with dumps his a-s and moves on to the next person Hale Street Cary

10. Helen

November 21, 2019 at 6:00 pm

Sky you’re bomb absolutely no class, no respect for yourself at all. You should focus on your son’s you didnt when they were young so try now instead of showing off your plastic surgery on your body. No wonder everyone is tired of your presence on the show,it has really not worth watching anymore.

11. Tiffani Young

November 21, 2019 at 6:07 pm

The producers should make it CLEAR that if a once was person that is NO LONGER on the show they should not be MENTIONED!!!

12. Tasha mack

November 21, 2019 at 6:22 pm

Why is sky even bringing up Dutchess name. She is not on the show hell she is minding her on business. She has moved on. Let her be. And second of all Kitty is grown. Ceaser act like kitty is his woman hell. That is her body. She can do whatever she wants to. Ceaser act like him and Ryan is best friends are something. Heck need to quit faking. He just mad because kitty did with someone that knew very well. Oh well Ceaser need to quit acting like a punk. All the stuff he did to women. Kitty better enjoy her life. She doesn’t owe Ceaser anything.

13. Philly Chick

November 21, 2019 at 6:26 pm

How is dutches dusty when she came to ny driving a bmw with a degree and money, more money than Caesar. Matter of fact she cut a couple checks for Caesar. Skyy mental health bad mother being a-s just came up a little bit recently. Dutch got her own business. Dusty where?

14. Rac

November 21, 2019 at 7:03 pm

I think VH1 should give Dutchess a show, Pretty’n’Ink so she can show she’s doing good. Caesar can move on also, if Skyy stop bring up Dutchess Everytime he decided to end it with a lady friend of his. She doing something good,no of her shops have close up yet. I think with Dutchess&Caesar& Osh-t&Puma there’s no stopping them. Man oh Man now that’s Money….

• Keeping it real

November 21, 2019 at 9:24 pm

EXACTLY!!! THEY SHOULD GIVE DUTCHESS HER ON SHOW! AND FOR CEASAR TO BE HURT/PINNING MEANS HE’S STILL IN LOVE WITH DUTCHESS! CEASAR AND DUTCHESS MADE A PRETTY COUPLE, AND WHEN NO ONE ELSE HAD HIS BACK SHE DID! STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND THEN SUM. DUSTY I DON’T SEE, BUT A WOMAN WHO MADE MISTAKES AND STILL HAD HIS BACK I DO.

15. Phylese Lizette Moseley

November 21, 2019 at 7:37 pm

Sky better remember Black Ink Crews 1st episodes with her in it!! Dusty girl Plzzzzzzzzzzz! Remember that apt and them clothes and that dusty Body you was blessed with B4 surgery.

• V Taylor

November 21, 2019 at 11:11 pm

Right she was a mixie and didn’t she get it in with Teddy in a restaurant bathroom? Girl bye go be a mother and humble yourself

16. Rannie

November 21, 2019 at 7:45 pm

I think at this point they should just let that woman be bc honestly im getting tired of hearing her name every other episode. Like dont nobody really care about that woman for them to be bringing her up like that. Don’t get me wrong bc I don’t like dutchess whatsoever bc i still think she’s a manipulative person and a compulsive liar and i understand why sky is still upset and still wanna beat the sh-t out of her and not saying sky doesn’t have the right to bc whether y’all wanna admit it or not that really was a shady move what dutchess did with bringing Sky’s son and bd into her shop. At the same time I dont think they’re ever gonna see each other again in life so i think this whole beef should die out now

• Mama

November 22, 2019 at 11:51 am

No, the real liar on the show is SKY! The one that claimed her kids were little boy twins that she gave up for a better life…yeah, right. Turns out they were grown kids and that she LOST them because she’s a horrible mom. Maybe if she spent more time trying to bond with her boys she wouldn’t have time to be riding Dutchess’ as. Sky and Cease are lying and trying to rewrite history. But the TRUTH is that Dutch and Cease didn’t work out because of CEASE. He was the one out wilding in the streets sleeping with everybody under the sun with the evidence right on his computer. Men weren’t popping up saying they slept with Dutch. Cease doesn’t want Kitty, he wants DUTCHESS which is why he can’t move on. Periodt!

17. Patricia Sims

November 21, 2019 at 8:54 pm

Sky is a loud mouth b**ch with no respect for herself she need to be focusing her energy on building her relationship with her son’s

18. Cassandra Phillips

November 21, 2019 at 9:49 pm

I been stop watching this s*** hole show because of sky.she acts like she dont have grown kids.no thank.its crazy because im the same age as her.my son are grown.my sons said they wouldnt claim me if i acted like tht

19. Me

November 22, 2019 at 12:34 am

There is no way Duchess is dusty with a Master’s Degree ans Her own business. Sky is dusty with a childlike mind two illegitimate children and a Degree in Ignorance

20. Ramirez

November 22, 2019 at 12:37 am

I feel like kitty is the only one from black ink who really cares for cesar in so many ways. And for sky to hurt kitty is like hurting her own brother cesar let them be happy! Kitty you keep being you.

21. SheShe

November 22, 2019 at 12:59 am

Skye is straight up hood rat, loud and vulgar; stripping down every chance she can, some Human Resource Person..Ugh😩

22. A

November 22, 2019 at 1:00 am

Caesar is mad and embarrassed over a rumor that she was leveling up with another boss – when she is the one being made to look like she brought nothing to the brand but ambASSador…and as mad and according to Sky embarrassed by Dutchess for being angry about being forced to reckon with his concubine seeking clout and child support – and the idea he was using his tool in other factories and potentially contaminating her temple with his choices. I guess that’s why they say that ‘it’s a man’s world’ and he getting CONgressional ciTATion. Sky talks cleansing ..,she should have really set up a session for him to make amends with Dutchess…instead of that ‘look alike’ that had him shooketh.

23. Justine

November 22, 2019 at 1:47 am

Listen I was so disgusted with her and Ted mentioning this Queen…they are so miserable I dont even want to finish the season its mad pathetic….just leave her tf alone already 🙄

24. Stormy1

November 22, 2019 at 8:20 am

It’s a shame that Ceasar can not let go off his past relationship.
    To listen to what others have to say about Kitty is a disrespect to you and her.She already said she did not sleep with Ryan.Think for yourself stop let people do your thinking. It evident your not a trustworthy person allowing others to talk you into situations.Lots envious,jealous people in ur crew. Let go and get Kitty back in your life she there for you.Stand up and be a man and do nothing out of anger.You have alot to learn about life and it’s journey. You have ups and downs,but you get throuh them. Stop allowing people into ur personal relationship.
    U are what u put out. Sky need to find something or someone to make her life meanful stop her gossiping.

• Mama

November 22, 2019 at 11:57 am

Cease let his so called “friends” talk him out of the best thing he ever had, which was Dutchess…but misery loves company! As we all can see, neither Sky nor Teddy can keep a relationship. Bottom line, Cease does not want Kitty, who essentially was a rebound from Dutch.

25. Jessica

November 22, 2019 at 11:32 am

Shy needs some d-ck or p-ssy I never seen her in a long time relationship

26. Baylin

November 22, 2019 at 2:06 pm

I’m not sure why anyone would pay attention to Sky … she is an Attention Wh-re with No Skills outside of being a Buffoon the only skill that she has mastered.

It’s time for her to grow up and try to build a relationship with her children. I no longer watch this mess.

• Nunya bussiness

November 25, 2019 at 12:47 am

Sky f-cked ceasar? She has no life. Her kids are ashamed of her screaming, a-s hanging out, naked, DRUNK A-s. Does she know how to talk, not scream. She has NO life. Only interfering in others business. Lost her business. What a GREAT business person. Needs an education and therapy. I would be embarrassed to be around her.

27. Baby damit

November 22, 2019 at 2:16 pm

Meanwhile Dutches is watching the show only to give herself clout girl stop they brought you up for a reason not for ratings but keep in mind every time you watch and speak on the show you boosting up their ratings your self

28. Ravey

November 23, 2019 at 6:55 am

I like duchess and sky but dutchess more. Lately sky ain’t been nothing but a d-mn sh-t starter