'Real Housewives of Potomac' Star Candiace Dillard Slammed by Monique Samuels' Brother

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Star Candiace Dillard Slammed by Monique Samuels’ Brother

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Potomac” fans have had a lot to say on social media the last few weeks. And it’s all because Candiace Dillard and Monique Samuels had a physical altercation. Rumor has it things popped off after Candiace threw a drink in Monique’s face. So Monique allegedly made good on her promise and physically dragged her.

The alleged drama has been a lot for the rest of the cast. It’s been rumored the women are divided. Robyn Dixon and Gizelle Bryant are allegedly Team Candiace. All three women reportedly want Monique off the show. Meanwhile, Karen Huger, Ashley Darby and the rumored new wife Dr. Wendy Osefo disagree. So there may end up being even more tension.

Hours ago, it was reported Monique was charged with second-degree assault. And Candiace wants to get even through the court system. While Monique hasn’t said too much, her brother did. He came for Candiace on social media.

1. Peachy

November 10, 2019 at 10:16 am

Candiace is one of the most annoying housewives of all time. She really did all of this because she’s mad Ashley and Monique made up. So ridiculous.

• Sissy

November 10, 2019 at 5:17 pm

I wish that they would get rid of Candiance fake a-s I can’t stand her. I hope she bet that a-s real well!

• Patsy lumaava

November 11, 2019 at 2:38 am

I agree 100% and more…!!! Candiace Dillard is the aggresor. She’s always the aggresor ever since shes been on the series. Her Spoiled, Entitled brattish ways is evident on the show. Shes does not seem to fit in with these group of women. Dony like her at all..

• BL

November 12, 2019 at 8:24 am

Yeah Candace needs to go.She and her mom.Yuck!

• SayWhat

November 10, 2019 at 7:43 pm

Peachy, yes she did. However, I have a strong feeling that Gizelle & Robyn have their hands in it. Monique, need to fight with her words. Because she has a lot to lose. Think about it, Candaice, has her & her Mama Townhouse. Robyn, has a rental property. Gizelle, got fix me upper house. Monique, have everything that Gizelle is looking for. Ever since Monique said they have 4 houses, after long neck Gizelle asked her when she first join the cast.

• Camryn

November 10, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Lets not get your wishful thinking involved in this, Candiace behaves deplorable all by herself she doesn’t need anyone’s help and Gizelle is the last lady that would promote violence and that includes throwing a drink….. WRONG ANSWER!!!!

• Betty Harris

November 12, 2019 at 7:14 pm

I always like Monique Samuels. She is a good mother and wife. Monique has always cared for her self and other, and is very respectful. Candice on the other hand since being on the TV serious Everytime you look up, Candace is an outcast fighting with others. Candice threw a knife at the one girl Ashley. On all the programs Candice has issues with all of the girls. First I thought it was a part of her role in this story. Even with her mother and husband she is so direspectful

• Lynnette carson

November 13, 2019 at 5:25 pm

Monique is violent period. This is not her first incident. She needs to be charged.

• Anonymous

November 13, 2019 at 5:31 pm

@Lynnette carson

Candiace is violent period. This is not her first incident. She needs to be charged.

• PINKY

November 10, 2019 at 9:25 pm

Look, I am soooo glad Candice got what she deserved. She has been running her mouth trying to b relevant. She is a spoiled ignorant little nothing. Go team Monique.

• Trish

November 11, 2019 at 5:48 am

True I use to like gizelle but not anymore she knows that was wrong

• Debra Hicks

November 12, 2019 at 8:23 am

Yes, you told the whole story right there you are so totally right. Also, the two green eye bandits will egg her on and leave her high and dry afterwards.

• Evelyn Lane

November 12, 2019 at 11:18 am

Yeasssssss GILZELL IS SOOO JEALOUS OF MONIQUE IS SO OBVIOUS PEOPLE… This Gizelle opportunity to BE RID OF MONIQUE… don’t fall for the okie dok !!! Andy

• Phyllis B.

November 10, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Candice got EXACTLY WHAT SHE DESERVED ! Monique warned her before, but just like all little chihuahuas they are annoying as h-ll. Monique is a true to her word she put that Mutt back in it’s place. #teammonique

• Adriana

November 11, 2019 at 4:01 pm

I’m team Monique

• Bettye

November 10, 2019 at 8:42 pm

I completely agree on this whole comment. Candice is really aggravating.

• Norma Bowie

November 10, 2019 at 9:13 pm

Candiace lil ugly butt should have been slam she is very messy

• Elizabeth Diane Davis

November 11, 2019 at 3:36 am

Svrrsming Candiace a-s needs to be fired. They forgot how she pull a knife on Ashley. Her jealous a-s should have been fired on the freaking spot. Candiace mouth is to big loud and definitely disrespectful. I cannot stand her jealous a-s. Monique dragged her a-s makes me happy. Again why Ashley didn’t file charges on the sl-t when she pull that knife on her. God take the wheel. Monique will come out on top. Gid got Monquie. Now fire Candiace a-s like asap

• Bathsheba Fish

November 11, 2019 at 11:46 pm

Yes, Candiace needs to go…even before this happened. Whose bright idea to pit her on the show in the first place…ughh

• Katie

November 11, 2019 at 4:07 pm

I never liked Candice she is very immature

2. Mo

November 10, 2019 at 10:24 am

Call me crazy but Im not going to say anything until (ALL) the facts are in. It’s silly to choose sides without (seeing) what actually happened.

3. Nessa

November 10, 2019 at 10:31 am

Maybe Ashley should press charges since Candiace didn’t seen an issue with throwing a knife at her last season.

• BrynnNee

November 10, 2019 at 2:10 pm

I was saying same thing and Throwing a drink in her face should be assault. If you can’t bring it don’t throw a drink in someone’s face. I can’t stand Candice. I fast forward every time she is on with her husband and mother. She is a big mouth 👄 little brat.

• Stevie Wevie

November 10, 2019 at 7:49 pm

That is funny, because I always fast forward when Monique and her family was on my TV screen.

• Dianna C Perkins

November 10, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Right!!!

• Anita

November 14, 2019 at 10:34 am

If Candiace initiated first by throwing a drink at Monique, by all means she got what she deserved!

• QueenBee58

November 10, 2019 at 6:04 pm

I agree

• Jacqueline L Thomas

November 10, 2019 at 6:54 pm

Yes you are right Candiace did. Adhley need yo press charges, and was that before or after Ashley got pregnant?

• Madison

November 10, 2019 at 8:42 pm

Yes!!yes!!

• Lashaun Aldridge

November 16, 2019 at 4:48 pm

That’s right because Candice threatened her with a knife on camera in front of the entire world. What’s good for the goose should be good for the gander as well. If she can issue out her mess,then she should be able to take it back also. And her husband needs to make her grow up because she’s making him look bad. Giselle and Robin wants what Monique,Karen,and Ashley has. Those three women are married and very well taken care of by their husbands. And Candice husband is just helping her milk her mother dry, instead of being a man and getting his own shit, he would rather help Candice live off her mother now he’s a sorry pitiful excuse for a man period. TEAM MONIQUE here all the way.

• Lashaun Aldridge

November 16, 2019 at 4:50 pm

She threatened Ashley with a knife, is what I was trying to say.

November 10, 2019 at 10:34 am

I think Candiace really wants to be another Kenya Moore and she’s doing all she can to do it. The desperation is real with her.

5. Ms. Jackson

November 10, 2019 at 10:46 am

The fact that it took this long for someone to whoop Candiace’s a-s is astounding.

• Patricia

November 10, 2019 at 1:58 pm

Agreed

• Godgiven

November 10, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Agree

• Brit

November 13, 2019 at 12:48 am

I agree!! With her annoying a…….

6. Lay Lay

November 10, 2019 at 11:10 am

I’m so disgusted by Candiace.

• Really

November 11, 2019 at 10:40 pm

Candice is just as ignorant as her mother and thinks she is entitled to do what she want and say what she wants to whomever and thinks it’s ok..you would think by now that she would’ve looked at how she has acted and tried to do better..I am also glad Monique tagged that a-s I bet she won’t try it again! This is too funny

7. Katy Louu

November 10, 2019 at 12:10 pm

IMO, it is obvious that this lil mofo has untreated anger issues and I agree with Monique’s brother that viewer response to this situation intensified her humiliation. She is always quick to jump up in someones face and she looks like her breath stinks.

I truly hope this situation backfires and the judge mandates counseling because Candiace is the kind of chihuahua who will see any type of victory, no matter how slight, as sign of business as usual. Also, people don’t need to think they have a green light to “throw a drink” at someone because nothing will happen. A lot happens.

• Oh No She Didn't!

November 10, 2019 at 2:54 pm

O.M.G.!!! I thought I was crazy for thinking it……but when you said Candiance looks like her breathe stinks, I was relieved to know that someone else was thinking the same! Candiance is immature and was not mentally prepared to be a wife. Plus, she clearly underestimated Monique. Sad situation…

• Godgiven

November 10, 2019 at 7:09 pm

Thanks for her perfect nsmi chihuahua

8. Blackbeauty

November 10, 2019 at 12:28 pm

Candace really need therapy her mom has her screwed up from all the years of her abusing her so now Candace think she can abuse people with no consequences. First you threaten Ashley with a knife , then throw a drink on Monique (which by the way is considered an assault in the courts) so I think your antic will back fire. Maybe the judge will realize you have issues and mandate counseling. You’re sorry mom too .

• Rashe

November 10, 2019 at 2:44 pm

Well said!! Her mom truly messed her up. And Giselle and Robyn are true followers they have nothing going on so they have to be team Candice. I can’t people like Candice they think it’s never going to be consequences to they actions!

9. DC native

November 10, 2019 at 12:43 pm

Wow … listening to all the comments is quite funny … I agree with everyone .. Monique was defending herself … but moreover, why is Candiance on the show anyway?? She lives in PG County… no where close to Potomac… she truly needs to be removed from the show.

• Sandra

November 10, 2019 at 1:49 pm

Robin doesn’t live in Potomac. She lives in d-mn near Baltimore. Ashley doesn’t live in Potomac. She lives in Arlington. Let’s get the facts first before we jump to conclusions on this story. Charges are involved, which require more than allegations.

10. Madison

November 10, 2019 at 12:45 pm

She’s thirsty, just like her two supporters, one who is a lap dog for their leader, who is thirsty, thirsty,and more thirsty and that is validated by getting back with past relationships. Yep, it’s all about the benjamins baby for the two green eyed two faced bandits, and fake wig wearing want a be spoiled fake debutante!!! They all need to be replaced!!!

11. Cheryl

November 10, 2019 at 12:46 pm

Well if true Monique should press charges also. Candace threw the drink in her face first that’s assault too.

12. Cellison

November 10, 2019 at 12:48 pm

I think Candice is immature and a bully and should be removed from the show.

13. Edye

November 10, 2019 at 2:03 pm

Can dance should of took her a-s Whipping like a woman and not run to the po po. Can dance makes me sick.

• Denise Caron

November 10, 2019 at 3:03 pm

Candice has been an a–hole to Monique, far to long now. She threw a drink in Monique’s face. If it was me I would have done more than drag her.

I actually feel bad for her husband.

14. LAURA

November 10, 2019 at 2:50 pm

IF CANDACE THREW A DRINK IN MO’S FACE THEN SHE GOT WHAT SHE ASKED FOR. I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER ISH SLAP THOSE OTHER TWO NOTHINGS BUT DRAMA AND TROUBLE. I JUST LOVE ME SOME MO KAREN ASHLEY AND I LOOK FORWARD TO WATCHING MRS.OSEFO.I LOVE ALL THE GUYS TOO.I THINK CB IS OUT OF HIS LEAGUE WITH CANDACE SHE IS TOO HIGH MAINTENANCE AND HE IS SIMPLY WONDERFUL BUT I DO WISH THEIR UNION MANY BLESSINGS.

15. DC Native

November 10, 2019 at 3:28 pm

Jump to conclusions? Candiance is a hood rat .. pulled a knife, although a butter one, on Ashley and was warned by Monique that if she didn’t curb her mouth, she would drag her by her cheap weave … so when she threw the drink in her face, she got what she deserved … she needs to spend more time lying on a psychologist couch
    DC Native

• Sandy

November 10, 2019 at 11:53 pm

We do not know what transpired. We do not know if a drink was thrown. Wait until the facts come out. Even if a drink is thrown,walk away–especially when you have way too much to lose. Monique has kids, a husband who has a professional career in the public arena. What does Candiace have to lose? Like the show, but this is just utterly pathetic. And sad! SMH. Not worth it.

16. Tori

November 10, 2019 at 3:31 pm

I am confused as to why people champion violence versus walking away. Monique was wrong and that’s why she was charged. You never stoop to the level of physical violence no matter how annoying someone is. Next time she will walk away. Dummy.

• Lily

November 10, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Well you also have to question why Candiace chose to be violent when she 1. Threw a knife at Ashley and 2. Threw a drink at Monique. Both actions are considered assault. However, neither Monique nor Ashley pressed charges. That’s the only difference. Candiace is a violent hypocrite who never walks away herself and this is why most people aren’t sympathetic. Her maturity and intellect isn’t much better than Monique’s.

• Norma Bowie

November 10, 2019 at 9:15 pm

She got just what she should have gotten slammed

• Tammy

November 11, 2019 at 1:29 am

@Lily, well said. Mike drop (Are we still doing that?) 😛

• Yo enforcer

November 10, 2019 at 7:35 pm

Tori..your way of thinking is wack..She got her just desserts.I would have serverd her a 2 peace dinner too.

• Payge

November 13, 2019 at 3:22 pm

Walk away, NAH. If you are bad enough to throw a drink in someone’s,face and think that isn’t assault, then you suffer the consequences. A good old A** whooping, like back in the day without weapons is what you need. Then go on your way. I bet bratty Candice won’t do that again. No police need to be called, take it and Candice should walk away. Now Monique got on my nerves sometimes, but everyone has a breaking point. With that being said, I have walked away from someone once before who pushed me, I had her down on the back seat of my car, fist back to knock the S*** out of her, then in seconds thought was she worth it, Nah. My brother said, Sis you didn’t let the Boston come out. I said, no she wasn’t worth it. I had too much to lose, and I don’t fight in the streets anymore. Lucky her, now she is suffering from lack of friends and regret. Not me, I’m good. But that was a one strike, we had been friends for 30 years. She lost the only person who had her back. So everyone knows when to walk or kick A**. And a drink in the face, is a A** kicking moment. Boston street will be coming out then.

17. Tori

November 10, 2019 at 4:21 pm

Correction that’s not Assault. You cant die if someone throws a drink at you or if someone throws a butter knife down on a table. Is Candaices behavior immature yes but she didnt physically harm anyone. Monique did. It’s always best to walk away. Monique needs to control her anger without getting physical and Candace needs to control her anger without throwing tantrums. I will say this if any silly woman decides to get physical with me…Oh I’m pressing charges. You better believe that.

• Lily

November 10, 2019 at 4:58 pm

Umm no. Assault includes throwing objects and intending harm. You don’t even have to make physical contact.

This is from law info.com:

Assault

In some jurisdictions, assault is defined as an act intended to cause fear of bodily harm or offensive contact. This does not require that any physical contact be made. In other jurisdictions, however, assault is defined as an attempt to injure another person.

Regardless of physical contact, an assault requires an intentional act. Verbal threats on their own are generally not enough for assault. However, throwing a punch (making contact doesn’t matter) could be considered an assault.

As for intent, it doesn’t necessarily mean intent to cause the other person harm. The person only needs to have had the intent to perform the threatening act. Intent to simply scare the other person can, in some cases, be considered an assault.

This is from the Taylor Law firm:

It does not take a whole lot to get an assault charge. The law defines assault and battery as an unwanted touching that is done in a rude or angry manner. It can be as simple as shoving someone, blocking their way, spitting on them, grabbing someone’s arm, throwing something (liquid or otherwise) at them, or even grabbing something out of their hand. Assault and Battery does not always mean someone was hit or punched. Remember, it does not take much.

——So yeah, Candiace has assaulted two different people. She’s violent and the only difference is her victims didn’t press charges.

• WKDG

November 10, 2019 at 5:30 pm

Boom!!!

• tori

November 10, 2019 at 6:20 pm

So your point is you condone violence…Hmmm classy. You have all thr statues yet lack common sense. Remember who’s charged darling. And Pst…its not Candsce. Sorry to burst your bubble lol. Keep your hands to yourself. BOOM. Smooches..

• Lily

November 10, 2019 at 6:59 pm

Actually sweetheart, you’re the one who condones violence. And that’s why you’re dismissing the fact that Candiace threw a knife and threw a drink at two different people. Again, Candiace can be charged as well for both incidents. The only difference is her victims didn’t press charges…yet.

• Tori

November 13, 2019 at 6:22 pm

I don’t condone anything. You are trying really hard to justify violence and it’s not happening. Candace hasn’t thrown a drink on anyone as of yet. What is FACT is that Monique let her temper get the best of her and was arrested despite the fact that she has 3 small children and had just given birth…Again keep your hands to yourself crazy. Sorry, you can’t comprehend what is obviously simple logic. You will have a rough road in life..Too bad. Shrug. Unbothered.

• Lily

November 13, 2019 at 7:12 pm

Tori sis, you can’t lecture me on anything. You’re sitting up here accusing people of condoning violence but won’t even acknowledge that throwing a knife at someone is also violence. Nor will you acknowledge that throwing a drink at someone is assault. Then you are trying to check me about the facts when you don’t even know Monique was not even arrested. Monique will only be arrested if she is found guilty at the court date. And Candiace filed a complaint that has not even been served to Monique as of yet. This is why Monique’s attorney thinks this was just a publicity stunt by Candiace. You came on here with barely any facts and it’s annoying. Then you’re saying Monique needs to keep her hands to herself but you’re Stevie Wonder to Candiace out here throwing knives. Girl just stop.

• Yo enforcer

November 10, 2019 at 7:49 pm

Just see don’t the shoe fall on the other shoe missy…she assulted Monique FIRST…I can’t wait.

• Payge

November 13, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Tori, it doesn’t matter who is doing the charging. It only matters who wins the case. We don’t know yet, but I bet it will not be Candice. I am the only one who knows what is worth walking away from as everyone should. Would you walk away all the time or protect yourself or your family. So don’t go around saying someone isn’t classy, when you don’t know them. You are right in a sense, violence isn’t always the answer. But sometimes you got to do what is best for you. Think about that. What would you fight for, I know there is something.

• Tori

November 13, 2019 at 8:50 pm

Let it go and move along hmkay. Walk away lol. Please…its tired already. We all know you like a fight. Move along.

• Sandy

November 10, 2019 at 11:59 pm

Choose better sources for info. Not just pull random info from the internet. Each state defines what its laws are and what constitutes assault. Can’t just pull a “blanket definition” and present it as a definition for this particular situation, not even having the facts. All we have is what we have seen via selected footage on TV. There’s a reason why Lawyers exist!

• Lily

November 11, 2019 at 6:22 am

My information isn’t random, but it is factual and came from a lawyer. Her name is Ann M. Thayer. Also, what Candiace did to Ashley and Monique is considered assault where these women live. This is why 1). Michael and Ashley said they considered pressing charges on Candiace for throwing the knife at the reunion. And 2). Monique’s lawyer told People Magazine she is considering pressing charges on Candiace for throwing the drink.

• Sandy

November 11, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Um, info came from a lawyer. There are millions of lawyers, and the lawyer who provided that info is not privy to the facts in this case, so it is merely a generalization. We can’t assume we know the facts by watching scripted tv, reading entertainment magazines, and reading info on blogs. Unethical for your attorney to offer legal advice on a specific case she/he knows nothing about. Careful in trying to come off as an expert on other people’s lives and situations.

• Lily

November 11, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Yeah, you’re just arguing to argue at this point. The facts are Candiace has assaulted two people and the only reason she hasn’t been charged is because her victims haven’t pressed charges yet. I do question people like you who jump through hoops to defend what Candiace has done and who don’t understand that there are many different types of second degree assault such as throwing objects, liquids and even spitting on people. That’s actually common sense but unfortunately common sense ain’t common. Hopefully Candiace’s victims will press charges since she’s decided to continue being her hypocritical self. Anyway, you have a great evening.

• Yo enforcer

November 10, 2019 at 7:41 pm

Oh you sound life someone that runs to the popo when you let your mouth over run yo behind.

• Tori

November 11, 2019 at 1:24 pm

No I am just not stupid enough to lose my coins or repuation over a dumb broad…You need to growup. Unbothered. You are another one that needs to keep their hands to themselves… Silly chicks.

• Yo enforcer

November 10, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Tori need jesus. Thanks Lily..bravo

• Katy Louu

November 11, 2019 at 1:02 pm

Yes, yes, this is considered assault. Candiace wasn’t being “friendly” when she tossed whatever it was and if the footage shows that her behavior was threatening, and know Candiace it does, and that she in anyway escalated this situation in a manner, like attempting to make another assault/attack, that caused Monique to believe that she had to defend herself, then this shoe can be on the other foot. Funny thing about “law” is that it isn’t always as simple as it appears.

What I find amazing is why anyone would support Candiace assaulting anyone.

18. Connie Duncan

November 10, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Sorry for what has happened to you Monica but someone had to do it she needed that a-s beat you go girl…..

19. Godgiven

November 10, 2019 at 7:11 pm

True

20. Chamm

November 10, 2019 at 7:12 pm

She had no right to put her hands on Candace no matter the situation unless she touched her first. She should be charged and prosecuted . They all talk sh-t about each other on this show but Monique is a mother and this is how she acts … shameful.

• Yo enforcer

November 10, 2019 at 7:45 pm

Mo did what she was suppose to do…spank that a__. If you spit on someone is assult just like throwing a drink in someone face..SAME THING.

• Demetria Nelson-McNaulty

November 11, 2019 at 1:16 pm

She did touch her, she assaulted her when liquid, and ice hit her person. Self defense is not assault.

• Tori

November 11, 2019 at 1:28 pm

Agreed. I am surprised on how many grown women on this thread think Monique’s behavior is okay lol. Monique is gonna learn today.

21. Iknowright

November 10, 2019 at 8:33 pm

Monique was in the right.She threw the drink.
    SO she got her wish of Monique dragging her.She wrote a check her ass couldn’t cash.Now she wants to play victim and press charges.Knew that hoe was dangerous. When she started banging that knife on her momma table.Then threw it at Ashley.

22. Serena Forrester

November 10, 2019 at 8:56 pm

So yall mean to tell me if someone throws a knife at you or a drink in your face, your just going to walk away. Have several seats, I don’t believe in violence but somewhat should have been dragged her. She’s a little bully. I hope they show it on this new season so I could crack tf up.

23. Lisa

November 10, 2019 at 10:48 pm

Candace needs to go BRAVO !!!! Seriously charging Monique never charging Nene or Kenya Teresa and don’t forget Brandi slapping LVP ??????? Can her a-s now! She has been pushing her limits with all them last year . Look how she went after Ashley!

24. Veda Williams

November 11, 2019 at 10:41 am

This is the worst news I’ve heard all month Candace filing charges on Monique after Candace threw a drink in Monique’s face. Where I come from, that’s Begging to get your a-s whipped!! Good job Monique! I just regret that Candice took Monique to that level. Monique is such a refined, classy black woman who is a Boss, wonderful mother and wife. Although she lives a glamorous life she never flaunts it or acts like she is better than anyone else and that is why I love her so much. Gizelle is so mean-spirited and jealous of Monique and it is so obvious, Shame on you, you green-eyed Monster, I would have loved to see Monique drag Gizelle who us so deserving.

25. Sarnell Bruce

November 11, 2019 at 2:35 pm

TEAM MONIQUE 💯🇯🇲🇯🇲, CANDISE GO FIND A SEAT AND SIT YOUR A-S DOWN SOMEWHERE. THIS GROWN WOMAN WORLD. LEAVE MONIQUE ALONE.

NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST MONIQUE SAMUELS SHALL PROSPER!! ALL THE SAINTS SAY AMEN🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

26. Crystal

November 11, 2019 at 5:08 pm

I’m sorry I don’t condone the fighting for this reason alone…when you too much too lose you to remember that…they are former friends there was no reason for to slam her face down over a d-mn drink…all you on here supporting this bad behavior on both parts are giving this lady bad advice…she has kids a husband and a job…it becomes tine to bang your gloves up….monique actions were violent if it’s all true…and I would gave pressed charges well….grow the h-ll up everything ain’t about violence what if she died than what….monique don’t listen to these fools….you are wrong…and if I was you go make it right with your former friend

• Whatever

November 11, 2019 at 5:22 pm

Throwing a drink in someone’s face is assault. You are also supporting bad behavior by downplaying that.

• Tracey Hampton

November 12, 2019 at 6:36 am

Why is this even a show???

27. Cynthia Davis

November 11, 2019 at 9:46 pm

Doesn’t this remind you of Evelyn Lozada trying to press charges on OG for slinging her in the bushes? She was embarrassed (so is Candace) for doing too much, just like the producers push all these women on all these shows to boost ratings! Of course the charges won’t stick, so everyone calm down! I like them all and pray for them all!

28. Nancy

November 12, 2019 at 4:42 am

Candiace walks around demanding respect & acting like a baffoon! She needs to learn that respect is earned not demanded!She’s toxic & should be taken off the show!

29. Persian diva

November 16, 2019 at 2:38 pm

Please take that little sh-t Candice off the show! Her drama with her mamma is so boring and her man is the corniest loser! To say I really dislike her is an understatement!!!