'Love And Hip Hop New York' Star Chrissy Lampkin Says Marrying Jim Jones is No Longer a Priority

‘Love And Hip Hop New York’ Star Chrissy Lampkin Says Marrying Jim Jones is No Longer a Priority

Photo Credit: VH1

Chrissy Lampkin returns to “Love And Hip Hop New York” on the upcoming season. While she does have some unresolved issues to face with Yandy Smith and Kimbella Vanderhee, there have also been some recent developments in her relationship with Jim Jones.

Longtime fans of the show know that the couple eventually got engaged. However, they never got married. Chrissy opened up about this in a recent interview with VH1. And she explained why marriage is no longer something she feels like she has to have.

December 10, 2019 at 11:05 am

Marriage isn’t exactly the end all be all but I would tell women not to waste their time with men who don’t want to get married if marriage is something you want. I think society tells women we shouldn’t be selfish and we end up comprising way too much in relationships because of that.

2. Mo

December 10, 2019 at 11:06 am

I like that she is living her own life but I wished she would move on with someone better

3. Mo

December 10, 2019 at 11:15 am

Chrissy needs to just move on. She has basically put her life on hold for a long distance relationship.

4. Get Busy

December 10, 2019 at 11:19 am

I’m not one of those people who feels like women need to be pressed for marriage so her not being married isn’t a big deal to me. There’s a lot of married people out here who are miserable. Just saying.

• Anthony

December 12, 2019 at 2:44 pm

There are also tons of married people who are very happy and enjoy their marriage!!!!

• Get Busy

December 12, 2019 at 2:56 pm

Then why is the divorce rate so high?

December 10, 2019 at 11:58 am

I like Chrissy. But I’m not sure she’s really okay with not being married. Wishing her the best.

6. Jordan's Memory

December 10, 2019 at 1:52 pm

I wonder if she is low key broken up with him and keeping his name in her mouth because of the show. It seems odd that she would pick up and move away from him. Didn’t he get into some trouble with the police a while back having drugs in the car? As for marriage, she knows that will never happen so it’s best to have a different thought process on marriage. I honest think she dodge a bullet not marrying him and having kids. It’s good to see the old crew back tho eventhough I couldn’t stand her! I was so team Yandy now I can’t stand yandy! Lol

7. Gayle

December 10, 2019 at 3:09 pm

It seems to me she has settled into doing what he wants sounds like the song” I’d rather be with you and all your bs” you shouldn’t have to lower your standards and what you truly need to be happy for yourself to be with anyone Male or Female but it’s her life is she like it I love it #CarryOn

8. Yeah I Said It!

December 10, 2019 at 7:38 pm

I had no idea they aren’t even living together anymore. Wow.

9. Camilla Holmes

December 11, 2019 at 5:11 am

I’m happy to hear that Chrissy will b appearing on this season, I’m down with Chrissy’s moves , she’s a realist and when I visit New York in March I wanna link up and tell her She’s my Sister and I relate…

10. Arielle sudberry

December 11, 2019 at 10:11 am

Chrissy isn’t pressed to marry him because Jim don’t want to marry Chrissy, he is ok with using her up and she allows it. If marriage isn’t what you truly want then cool, but too many women get with these men and let these men dictate their future because they are afraid of loneliness and ion like that. But good luck to the both of them.

11. Shirley

December 11, 2019 at 1:49 pm

Maybe because he’s broke and lost the house they lived in for the last 15 years. And dealing with his crazy mother doesn’t help

12. Yo

December 20, 2019 at 12:48 pm

WHY BUY THE COW, IF YOU GET THE MILK FOR FREE🤷🏽‍♀️IJS.