Quantcast
'Real Housewives of Potomac' Star Monique Samuels Responds to Candiace Dillard's Threat to Sue

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Star Monique Samuels Responds to Candiace Dillard’s Threat to Sue

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Potomac” stars Candiace Dillard and Monique Samuels’ fallout has been major. Although both appeared to make amends at last season’s reunion, they got into a physical altercation. This occurred while they were filming the upcoming season. Since then, both women have pressed charges. And Candiace’s attorney said she’s considering suing Monique.

At this point, it seems as if Candiace and Monique may never be friends again. And Monique wouldn’t have it any other way. Interestingly enough, she did respond to Candiace possibly suing her. It seems like she’s unbothered.

1. Chelly

December 17, 2019 at 8:54 am

She’s laughing because she knows that Bravo contract is wrapped tight. Candiace can’t sue because it’s against the contract. So she needs to stop the theatrics. All of this stuff will be dismissed.

• O-La

December 17, 2019 at 12:03 pm

I’ve been thinking the same thing.

• Kim Rutherford

December 17, 2019 at 1:53 pm

Plus Candace started it by throwing a drink and then the glass at Monique.

• T brooks

December 17, 2019 at 4:52 pm

I know we all are not to be guided by violence, but I’m just gon have to say if a … (someone)deliberately throws a drink on u, be ready, don’t get to crying n carrying on. A scene that left me incredulous was rhoa when the lady threw that drink in (don’t remember)face took me about a couple wks to get over how her reflex didn’t bury that Woman’s face in that cement! So lesson is know what the next step is if u throw your drink on someone, U READY!!!

• Boss Lady

December 17, 2019 at 6:49 pm

OK!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. Jordan's Memory

December 17, 2019 at 12:50 pm

Or maybe we all will get lucky and Candice will quit the show so she can sue and we won’t have to see her temper tantrums like she is a 4 yr old.

• Sukee

December 18, 2019 at 6:03 pm

Sooo Trrueee!!!

3. Godgiven

December 17, 2019 at 1:03 pm

What is wrong with this little bird??? What she needs money??? Mom stop her allowance???
    This bravo’s is not enough!!!
    Awwww the house is too expensive!
    Crazy little girl.
    You should have burst her lips. As nobody want to straight her a-s up!!!

4. W

December 17, 2019 at 5:12 pm

She trying to sue Monique to get enough money to buy that million dollar home she want. Her Mommas not going to by it for her and Chris can’t afford it even though he is from the wealthy Bassett furniture family.

5. L. P.

December 17, 2019 at 10:27 pm

This is an unfortunate situation. Candace Dillard is who she is. As for Monique, money CAN’T buy you class….no matter how much you have! Sadly, this situation and others, have shown her to be nothing but a thug.

• Kim Young

December 18, 2019 at 12:36 am

Just because Monique reciprocated Candice’s actions, it does not make any less classy than she. Grownups don’t exhibit the childish behavior displayed by Candice repeatedly. Her moms money hasn’t bought her class either. It only highlighted her sense of entitlement. If anyone ever brings such antics to me, I’ll lay my bible to the side and spare not the rod. Then I’d pray for her recovery. If you behave like a street woman, then you should be handled like one. Period. Her mom has done her a disservice by the way she raised her. But I guess they were too busy being socialites. It’s time for her to go live her best life or whatever life her mom is willing to afford her and Chris.

• Cupcake

December 19, 2019 at 7:27 am

Thank you !! If they weren’t on the show just us regular folk that a-s would of been dragged!! What is candices’ problem? Real head case, soo jealous!! Come to Cali, throw a drink !!! Be like ‘lions n tigers n bears o my’

6. Nancy

December 18, 2019 at 6:36 am

Candiace is trying to stay relevant. She has hit every radio station and dump that will give her the time of day. She needs to shut up. Bravo lets her run her mouth like a toilet bc it brings more viewers. However it can also backfire!Candiace is a malignant narcissist that needs to be sent to bed without supper a few times!Her sense of entitlement is nauseating!Bravo give us a break nobody cares for her! She’s toxic & needs some intervention!!!

• Odaris Tyner

December 18, 2019 at 12:57 pm

Yes she did gave lot of mouth always popping off.when monique was pregnant she kept running her mouth after.monique told her then if she was not pregnant she would get dragged
      I guess she though monique was playing with her.

• Toni

December 18, 2019 at 2:35 pm

Some say Monique was wrong about the way she handled the Situation with Candace but I think had the shoe been on your foot the same situation would have occurred I think Bravo should dismissed Candace after the situation happened Monique should have missed a couple of taping but if I were Monique’s A try I would take Candace Dillard to Court and SUE her for everything she worth. And by the way had it been me I would have BEAT THAT A-S then dragged that HEIFER to the Police Station when I was Done Period.

7. Karen A. Leger

December 18, 2019 at 11:30 am

I fail to see how this is even Monique’s fault, when Candace has repeatedly shown her a-s as a spoiled BRAT. She thinks she is entitled to do and say whatever she wants in any situation. She is the one who always has the violent outburst and is prone to violet displays when she is throwing her temper tantrums. She is classless for someone who is formerly a Beauty Queen, her mother should have knocked her upside the head more times with her purse to teach her some manners. As for Gizelle, MS Messy Ass Boots, she just wants Monique gone out of Jealousy. Mrs Huger and Mrs Darby should not let the three of them completely condone Candace’s actions.

• Toni

December 18, 2019 at 2:22 pm

Karen you hit the nail on the Head

8. Glender

December 18, 2019 at 12:36 pm

Candace,Jazell,Robyn are jealous of Monique’s life.POINT BLANK.Candace can’t afford a Million Dollar home and she wants one.Jazell doing the best she can but she can’t hold a candle to Monique’s life and Robyn just following Jazell like a little PODDLE.THEY’re all JEALOUS!!!! You are suppose to be PROUD of our Black Sisters no matter what but these WOMEN are Jealous.Not just this show all of the REALITY T.V SHOWS!!!!

9. Toni Johnson

December 18, 2019 at 2:18 pm

Bravo Shame on you throwing glasses and drinks is assault Monique handled the situation accordingly had that happened to any of the other ladies I think the outcome would have been the same me I would have BEAT THAT A-S then dragged that HEIFER to the Police Station Candace story line is weak she acts like a teenager and she has Mother issues Drop that Zero Quick If Candace stays I don’t think I will tune in.

• Robin Oneill

January 3, 2020 at 3:55 am

Your 100 pêrcent right

10. Gilda

December 18, 2019 at 6:06 pm

I am Team Monique I would have done the same and then say a nice prayer for her Beat Down “Keep your hands to yourself “ that’s what ya get Spoiled Brat Ha ya ha Got ya!!!!

11. Idele Dawson

December 18, 2019 at 6:29 pm

Apologize for what🤔🤔 Not beating her a-s enough🤣😂 Grow up little girl👶👶