Quantcast
RHOP Star Candiace Dillard Applies Pressure to Karen Huger & Ashley Darby After Altercation with Monique Samuels?

Gossip

Photo Credit: Bravo

It looks like the drama surrounding the upcoming season of “Real Housewives of Potomac” hasn’t slowed down. A lot of things have transpired since Candiace Dillard and Monique Samuels’ physical altercation. Both women have filed charges and they are due in court this month. While Monique may be laughing at Candiace’s threats to sue, she probably isn’t laughing at the division within the cast.

Gizelle Bryant and Robyn Dixon are reportedly Team Candiace. And it’s been rumored that both have refused to film with Monique since the altercation. Now it’s being rumored that Candiace may be applying pressure to Karen Huger and Ashley Darby.

1. Jordan's Memory

December 18, 2019 at 10:11 am

Candace would be a fool to think Ashley should take her side. She has been at the girls throat since she started on the show. Its comical to think they believe Monique is to violent to be on the show when Candace has such anger issues that prevents you from having a simple conversation with her. This child is so annoying I just don’t see why she is still on the show she is uncomfortable to watch because she is always angry and bratty and her marriage is clearly a loveless one and arranged just for the show. Chris is only with her to promote his business and get free room and board. And correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t Monique live in Newburg Md and not Potomac or did she move?

• Larry Calloway

December 19, 2019 at 10:37 am

True , you are exactly right .

• Vanessa

January 3, 2020 at 6:43 am

Monquie lives in Potomac maryland.

• Brenda Green

January 12, 2020 at 5:47 pm

To me Candice, feels like she entitled. To me she’s a spoil Brett who throws a tantrum when things don’t go her way. And yes she threatens people. Monique is my girl I like her she’s real. For as Robin and Gezelle, they always have disliked Monique is because she’s more together then they are? Jealousy is real… Monique keeps it real, end of story…

• Felecia Davis

February 9, 2020 at 11:35 am

I don’t like Monique, but Candace is the violent and stupid one. She talk so much sh-t, but can’t back it up. She need to be fired, why is this skank back. The only problem I have with Monique is she needs to stop thinking she better than the other ladies because she has more money than them.. her and Karen do this. Stop already

• Shirley

December 19, 2019 at 1:51 pm

Agreed if anyone should be removed it Candice as for gizelle and Robyn smh pass me with that they ALL are jealous of Monique because she real and they fake so they take her as being aggressive…Robyn Juan will cheat again on you dummy.

• Dennis

December 28, 2019 at 3:15 pm

I wish they get rid of Candace she’s a thug and obnoxious arrogant spoiled person she acts just like her mother which doesn’t say too much for her I wish you was gone she is making a bad name for the show

• Sheri

January 2, 2020 at 7:58 pm

Nope..she’s a wannabe thug..always running that mouth..now all of a sudden..she’s at “work and shouldn’t have to defend” herself?? You were “at work” when u pulled a knife on Ashley..face it sis..you wrote a check your butt couldn’t cash..#teamMonique.

• Glamgirl

December 28, 2019 at 5:22 pm

Candace needs to go! She brings nothing. Give me Monique all day long. She is classy, gorgeous, intelligent and at the end of the day, she is big enough to apologize. Candace is a joke. As for Gizelle and Robin, they are intimidated by her class, they know that she has it going on. I like Gizelle and Robin, however, they are only taking Candace side because Candace offers no threat to them as the queen Bee. Monique has everything.

• Roxy87

December 29, 2019 at 12:28 pm

I’m team Monique all day every day. She is a great mother, her baby girls hair is always done immaculately, she wears Afro centric hairstyles, she and her husband represent black love to the fullest and she is beautiful. So of course Gizelle is threatened by her and always has been because Monique shows that you don’t have to be light skinned with green eyes to be beautiful. Candiace is a mess, she speaks to her husband like crap and she is clearly not a happy person within herself, then has the audacity to throw a drink in someone’s face then press charges when they retaliate? She’s such a bum.

• Teetammy

December 19, 2019 at 9:34 pm

You are so right Jordan’s memory. Couldn’t agree more. This is so backwards.

• Vanessa

December 19, 2019 at 10:23 pm

She moved Potomac md

• Vanessa

January 3, 2020 at 6:41 am

False

2. Valerie

December 18, 2019 at 10:54 am

Candiace is truly a brat. What happened between her and Monique has nothing to do with anyone else. Only immature people expect grown people to choose sides. These housewives should not be able to refuse to film with anyone. It’s literally their job to film with every castmember. I’m disgusted.

• Terry

December 18, 2019 at 7:25 pm

Candiace needs to grow up and quit being a spoiled brat that gets mad when things doesn’t work out for her. Giselle is a sh-t starter and Robin is her flunky. I like Robin so much better when she wasn’t easily influenced by Giselle.Candiace needs to learn she can’t throw drinks in someone’s face and get away with it. That is an ASSAULT, and I pray Monique when’s both cases. Get rid of Giselle’s messy twofaced a-s. She’s has hated on Monique from day one.

• Phina

December 18, 2019 at 9:39 pm

I agree! She’s so darn jealous of Monique and has been since day one. Giselle is a s**t starter and Robin is a fool. If Robin’s married her, I will be surprised. I think he proposed to try and stay relevant on the show. I don’t like Candiace and I don’t think her husband is all the way white. Candiace is his meal ticket.

• LAURA B

December 21, 2019 at 3:02 pm

YOU ARE SO SO RIGHT ABOUT GB SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN JEALOUS OF MONIQUE FROM DAY ONE. CANDACE DOESN’T BELONG ON THIS SHOW WITH MOSTLY ADULTS. SHE WOULD FIT PERFECTLY ON VANDERPUMP RULES.

• Felecia Davis

February 9, 2020 at 11:42 am

Gizelle had a problem with Monique on day one because of the way she came in, like she the sh-t, money can buy class! Monique need to get of her high horse, you married money honey…your husband money, without it you ain’t sh-t. She met and married her husband within a year after she move there, so what that tell you. Money searching 😆😆😆

• Natalie

December 19, 2019 at 2:35 pm

I agree, Candice needs to be fired period!

December 18, 2019 at 10:57 am

Candiace is lucky the women didn’t refuse to film with her after she threw a knife at Ashley. The audacity of this woman to make these demands.

• Sharla Thomas

December 18, 2019 at 1:31 pm

This is cancel culture & I will over this getting legal. Monique is so likeable age has the life many of us wish for

• Ernestine

December 18, 2019 at 3:19 pm

Any body jealous of Monique’s life is a fool, One has to have no self esteem. Monique is fake and full of foolery. She bragged about her houses on her first episode on the show. I’m a southerner and can see straight through her. She is shallow and very materialistic.YUCK!!

• ShirW

December 18, 2019 at 3:30 pm

What does being Southern have to do with this issue?

• Ratchet Queen

December 18, 2019 at 3:35 pm

LMBO!

• Sheri

January 2, 2020 at 8:00 pm

Absolutely NOTHING…said 1 from NC…

• Lauren

December 18, 2019 at 3:57 pm

I don’t recall Monique bragging. Gizelle tried to be shady and asked her if she was homeless and Monique told her they have multiple homes. I’m not sure why you and Gizelle were so triggered by that.

• Dee

December 18, 2019 at 5:44 pm

It’s called hating.. That’s why it trigger such negativity..

• SHG

December 19, 2019 at 12:30 pm

That’s because she didn’t brag. Giselle was being her messy self as usual and Monique set her straight.

• Michelle LONON

December 18, 2019 at 6:43 pm

She soes no more bragging than Gizelle and she does not have sh-t. She belittles everyone. Candice needs to grow up. You cant trow glasses and drinks in another person faces and not get your a-s beat

• Terry

December 18, 2019 at 7:31 pm

She never bragged about her homes. Giselle ask her a question as if she couldn’t like in Potomac. And she answered it. The problem Giselle looked at her up and down with a snobby face and quickly found out she’s worth more than her.

• Stevie Wevie

December 19, 2019 at 7:41 pm

I have to agree with you. I knew exactly what Monique was all about. When she made her p***y whipped husband cut ties with his own mother. Then he made his own mother apologize to the “heffer” on camera, if she wanted a relationship with him and the grandbabies. Then Monique acting like she wasn’t expecting that.Lying b-tch, of course she knew. That was the conditions, for Chris’s mom to be in his and the children’s life. Chris better hope he stays healthy because God forbid something happens to him his mother will take care of him, it wouldn’t be Monique wiping his butt. She will leave him so fast. The only reason she even gave him a second look is because of his wallet.Im sure his mother has a good reason for not liking her. I can’t get over how many people are fooled by her. Im sure she gets a good laugh at all the fools. Monique has others do her dirty work, then she looks innocent. Give me a break. Monique needs to go back to where she came from. But hey Karma will catch up to Monique sooner or later.

• Funny one

December 19, 2019 at 10:55 pm

Candace is that you?

• Janice

December 28, 2019 at 12:53 am

Her mother inlaw should have publically apologized she publically offended Monique and you are evil surmising that this woman dont love her husband because shes beautiful what beautiful women cant be sincere give me a break

• Roxy87

December 29, 2019 at 12:30 pm

Your a hater for real

• Linda Aaron

January 2, 2020 at 7:30 pm

You need to go back to beginning of show it’s obvious your eyes was close to see what you wanted to see.Grizle,Robin and Candice is broke as hell.They leave the show what do they have nothing, they need to be careful three of them is about to be repaced. You might want to tell them to don’t side. they li race the show

• Julia

February 5, 2020 at 5:27 am

Why did you call Monique’s husband pu–y whipped? He’s not whipped. He loves his wife. Being a great husband doesn’t make him whipped. Some of us wouldn’t understand that because we never had a good man.

• LAURA B

December 21, 2019 at 3:07 pm

I THINK THAT YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT MONIQUE. I AM A SOUTHERNER ALSO AND WHAT I SEE IS A BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN WHO IS CONFIDENT AND SECURE IN WHO SHE IS.

• Tehuti Goddess

January 22, 2020 at 6:16 am

GUUURRRLLLL…..Monique IS THAT [email protected]#$!!!! THAT’S why they are pressed like a MF!!!! She is Richer than ALL of them put together!!!! And have a husband that Absolutely Adores her!!! There’s MUCH to be JEALOUS of!!!!🤨

• Felecia Davis

February 9, 2020 at 11:44 am

Yes, I agree..this is why I don’t like her

• Cindy Harris

December 18, 2019 at 4:55 pm

I used to watch show but now barely since candiace has been on she’s bratty and boring

• Bjm

December 18, 2019 at 5:36 pm

Can’t stand candace … i FF they her parts. She’s so fake!

• Dora Dixon

December 18, 2019 at 3:27 pm

I certainly hope Bravo does not cave in to Candiace’s, of all people demands. How continuously BRATTY of her!! I can see Robin and Gizelle siding, because Gizelle is so jealous of Monique and Robin does not THINK without Gizelle’s approval!! It is sad to see Robin continue to “go along to get along” with Gizelle!!! Monique is a strong woman!! I hope she remains on the show!! My choice for removal is
      CANDIACE!! She lies and can never handle her own mess that she stirs up!! And the first person to go into that UGLY CRY of hers!!!
      Thanks…

4. SayWhat

December 18, 2019 at 11:33 am

It was a no brainer that, long neck no man Gezzile would be team Candaice. Because Gizzile doesn’t like Monique.
    It is also a no brainer that line backer, lapping for Juan, Robyn doesn’t like Monique. Because line backer Robyn and long neck Gizelle have nothing to do but hate on Monique and both are jealous of her. Robyn love to kiss each other butts.
    Monique is the only one that actually lives in Potomac. Her family has 4 houses all over but her family house is in Potamac.

• Yc

December 18, 2019 at 2:36 pm

I couldn’t have put it any better you said a mouthful it all boils down to one thing jealousy they are jealous of Monique Giselle has been jealous from day one she asked Monique about a homes and she said that she had four homes she couldn’t handle it she need to dwell on finding herself a man like Monique have I love and husband that will do anything for her and Robin I feel sorry for her Juan didn’t want to then and I don’t think he won her now it’s all for the show because they going to pay for it

• Michelle LONON

December 18, 2019 at 6:46 pm

Yes Gizelle is jealous. She moved out of her house and mived into that ragidy house but noone downed her for doing that. Now she back to talking to her preacher husband. Just cant get it right

• Iknowright

December 19, 2019 at 12:41 am

Candiace messed with the wrong person. She let her mouth write a check her a-s couldn’t cash.Take your well deserved a-s whooping.Learn from hit move on.She let her chihuahua bark get in her way.Chris Bassett may have stepped up Michael Darby.But won’t step up Monique’s husband .The adult thing is if you beefing with someone.Then you don’t recruit others.That just shows you can’t handle your own business. Maybe Candiace needs to PHONE A FRIEND call on mommy.

• Tehuti Goddess

January 22, 2020 at 6:23 am

GUUURRRLLLL….. and from what I overstand……MALAYSIA PARGO is Jamal’s REAL WOMAN!!! He don’t want Gizelle Pale, lunch lady Cankles having AS!!!

• Rashe

December 18, 2019 at 3:13 pm

Well said!! I know that Andy is not going to go for this. If Monique leaves I won’t watch anything else he’s apart of. Robyn is nothing but a bottom feeder she’s just sad and Giselle so jealous of Monique that she will go through any length to get her off the show. I never liked Candice and she will get her karma eventually..

• Kdiva

December 18, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Well said!

• Louise

December 18, 2019 at 6:29 pm

Monica has more class than any of those women. Candice you need to with your fake richness. Just a spoiled (who think she is privileged) brat GROW UP, she wish she had Moniques life🤭. Bye felicia.
      Team Monique all the way❤

• Felecia Davis

February 9, 2020 at 11:49 am

You sound just like Monique in season one, bragging on what she got,. That’s her husband money. This is why Gizelle don’t like her and me either. Do a background on Monique and you will see she met and married her husband in less than a year, probably because that singing career didn’t work out. She just as fake as Candice.

5. Pearlie Cole

December 18, 2019 at 12:46 pm

Even though I’m a fan of Gizelle, I think she’s wrong to use this Candiace situation to attack Monique, everyone can clearly see Gizelle doesn’t like Monique and Robyn is happy to jump on the I don’t like Monique bandwagon, it’s hard to understand why they would stand by Candiace she’s so vindictive and meanspirited.

6. deb dyson

December 18, 2019 at 12:49 pm

Where does this pup get the gaul to think she has that kind of power. I hoped after her first season she wouldn’t return but alas, she did. She’s just one person who has issues, they need to show her the door cause if they keep her & get rid of anyone else, I will done with the show. She’s not worth watching it for.

• ShirW

December 18, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Recently Bravo seem to be choosing who they want to remove when violence is involved. Is it okay to represent the network approving of a knife being used to threaten a person, yet they let it go.Accusations of sexual abuse; alleged physical altercations; and this is just for this program.If the two agitators(G and R) can get Monique off the program… Candiace is one step behind her.Ladies is a loose term.

7. K.

December 18, 2019 at 1:16 pm

Wait a minute. Didn’t Candice make threatening gestures at Ashley with a knife? If someone had of done that to me the last thing they would be doing is asking me to take their side in a matter like this, or any other for that matter. I don’t know any of these women, and admittingly only watch the show minimally because it seems so messy. If you see one of these shows you see them all really. However, from what I have seen the only two who really seem to be in good places are Monique and Ashley. The rest seem to be acting like they have it together, but don’t! If they didn’t jump up and down to remove Candice when she used a knife as a prop at Ashley, it seems very hypocritical to support her (Candice) when she get’s her a-s handed to her by Monique. Perhaps Candice should learn a lesson that you can only push people so far before they decide to push back. The others need to admit that the old green eyed monster may be more of a motivation in their highly suspect actions of disgust against Monique than their fake out cries. When you wallow in mess you tend to get messy ladies, grow up!

8. Mose Tyler

December 18, 2019 at 1:17 pm

I like gazelle and Robin and I enjoy the shou things was just fine even though gazell did not like monique simply because of what she has if monique is fired the show should be boycotted candace is bipolar and she has anger issues she should have been fired for throwing that knife at Ashley

9. Kayye

December 18, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Monique, Karen and Ashley start their own housewives show! See who watches? Me and many others!
    Giselle, Robin and Candace housewives show see who watches? No one because their storylines are boring! They all need each other.
    Candace can go!

• Jacqueline L Thomas

December 18, 2019 at 5:29 pm

I totally agree. If Samuels goes I will stop watching this and the rest of Andy’s shows. No one called the cops on Candace when she had the knife. No said they would stop filming with her. They thought it was funny!!
      This is really lopsided.

• Mo

December 19, 2019 at 1:38 am

I find it really funny that Candice has put blame on everyone else except herself for her own actions. You can’t keep jumping in people’s faces and not think eventually you’re not going to get snatched up. She was warned before so she ignored the warning and got what was promised, a good ole fashioned beat down. And I hope and pray the same thing happens in court. Team Monique All Day!!!

• Felecia Davis

February 9, 2020 at 11:52 am

I won’t,😂👏👏

10. Yc

December 18, 2019 at 2:38 pm

I agree with all of the comments

11. Sharon Morgan

December 18, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Candiace is a hot mess. She is like a bratty child that needs a spanking. The way she talks to her mom is apalling. So if she disrespects her mom, anyone is fair game to her. Also it seems she turned on Ashley the minute she got o n the show. Last comment: please stop her from singing as her voice is not all that.

• Bjm

December 18, 2019 at 5:42 pm

True that. She is so fake and I’m convinced she only married Chris to get out from under her overbearing mother. What doaes that girl have going for her? Nothing. She’s just so materialistic, self centered and most of all, fake!

12. RealTalk1

December 18, 2019 at 5:27 pm

Bravo can solve this problem by removing the problem, CANDIACE, from the show. Robyn and Gizelle just don’t like Monique PERIOD, so wherever Monique was wrong our right they would’ve sided with that lil troll face brat. Bravo needs to start putting in contact that they can’t refuse to shoot scenes.

13. Shawn Duran

December 18, 2019 at 7:41 pm

Candace,Robin and Gizell all need to go and be replaced. Monique is a positive and strong young lady with a lovely p ersonality and should remain on the show along wifh Karen and Ashley.Fire those green-eyed monsters that don’t want to film together and and bring in some new wives.l’d still watch the show.

14. Sarnell

December 18, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Listen Monique is not going anywhere. PERIOD!
    How dare this immature bobble head come and attempt to change the Narrative. Giselle needs to focus on Love and her children. Robin is now getting her life back because of Bravo check and House flipping. What Does Candise bring to the table???? I will wait for it. H-ll Ashley husband did some Butt touching and Ashley is still there. Grand Dam fake A-s is there getting Plastic Surgery every where.My point trying to take food out of someone’s mouth is NASTY and the famous NeNe Leeks said YOU NEVER WIN WHEN YOU PLAY DIRTY. So Candise watch yourself little Gryl go sit down somewhere.

• Jaay

December 19, 2019 at 4:13 pm

Agreed! 100% on everything!!!!

15. Mac

December 18, 2019 at 8:32 pm

Who in their right mind would let this pi$$ ant tell them what to do….She needs to go….I hope Monique flattens her…

16. Cathleen Williamson

December 19, 2019 at 4:40 pm

I’m so happy Candice got her face smudged on the table.Can’t wait to see it. I’ll be recording it so I can watch it more than once. Candice has no friends because she’s a spoilt, entiled brat. Who has no talent. I feel sorry for her mother.

17. Very Stylish Ordinary People

December 21, 2019 at 11:32 am

Karen Huger’s hair looks great in this pic.

18. Taylor Downing

December 22, 2019 at 3:28 am

I think they need to let Candiace go. She’s been a trouble maker from the beginning. Of course Robyn and Giselle would take up for Candiace, they never liked Monique to begin with. They never gave her a chance. Giselle needs to go join The Housewives of Atlanta since that is where her ex is and she’s good friends with NeNe. Robyn needs to leave too.

19. MoMoney

December 27, 2019 at 9:02 am

Gazalle think she so smart Candance using her and Robyn to get her way, whats funny is in the comments (which some are very true and on point)but Candance the manipulator b/c she need the show for the coins Monique dnt actually NEED the show think about Candance trying to live w/mom money it started w/Gazaelle telln her hey if we get rid of Monique tht secures you a spot but thy was friends at first wen Candance saw how these ladies was she was like oh no thy dnt like the fact my money not like theirs and my mommie takes care of me and my husband so then she started plotting against Monique, what none of thm realizes is thy dnt get to pick and choose the housewives U sign a contract if U dnt want to film w/the cast thy hired U can exit LEFT,b/c U not fulfilling ur contract I used to like Juan but wen I realized his wife was a airhead I lost respect for him hopefully gazelle/robyn and Candance……….EXIT LEFT

• Felecia Davis

February 9, 2020 at 11:56 am

So why Monique on the show if she don’t need the coins, yes she does need them, that’s why. A lot of rich people stuff are rented not brought, so don’t be fooled. I still think Candace needs to be fired from the last season along with Ashley

20. Kathy

December 28, 2019 at 1:13 pm

Giselle and Robin and Candance are all Jealous of her fabulous life, her beauty, and husband who loves and can support her. Unlike Giselle loveless a-s life, Robin gotta flip houses for her and her husband broke a-s life and Candiance and her ugly a-s husband have to live with her momma to make ends meet.Stop hating ladies

• Felecia Davis

February 9, 2020 at 11:59 am

Wow, talking about jealous. You spear heading it. So flipping house means you poor, what is your career,. Walmart cashier! Stop judging people and calling them broke… h-ll that got more money than you😆😆😆😆