'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Heavenly Kimes Respond to Backlash

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Heavenly Kimes Respond to Backlash

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Married to Medicine” star Dr. Heavenly Kimes doesn’t back down from feuds. She’s also quick to speak her mind when it comes to other cast members. And she definitely doesn’t mind clapping back when she’s good and ready.

These are the reasons why she has a lot of supporters. But she also has critics, too. Some feel like she crosses the line with her actions on the show. And they aren’t here for how she handles people she’s at odds with.

After a fan of the show called her out about this, she responded.

1. Gail Edwards

January 5, 2020 at 9:10 am

I’ve never been a fan of Dr. Heavenly, but after this season and this above comment she made helps he to know one of the worst things a person can be is an educated fool. She ranks right up top with the leader of the best country in the world. (Although he’s not educated)they would most likely be great friends. Heavenly you truly need therapy it’s one thing to be on a television show but you are not just showing your under slip but also your spanks. Dr. Jackie, please do not allow her to run off on you, you are my favorite.

• Kim Watley

January 5, 2020 at 12:54 pm

Totally agree with your comments. She is an educated Jacka##. Entertainment or not she crosses the line too many times. She appears to be making noise for something she is lacking. Style and beauty. These black educated women and their language. They should be entertaining but still sending a message to others we can do this to. Do you think I want to tell my young children let’s look at this show with these black doctors and their spouses and that is you all behavior. Except for two or three you all need to check yourselves. The men are entertaining and respectful. Draw from that. Clean it up.

• Estrilita Boyd

January 5, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Umm how do u know someone is not educated since ur so educated why. Would u choose to act in this manner.no need to be an educated fool lol lol

• NOTAFAN

January 5, 2020 at 8:18 pm

She kills me with that uneducated NONSENSE ~ B! We are EDUCATED, AUTHORS, WIVES, MOTHERS, BUSINESS OWNERS, SORORITY WOMEN, BEAUTIFUL, REAL TEETH & OUR BEAUTIFUL HOMES ARE POWER WASHED~ Piggy

• Sandra Gunn, RN

January 6, 2020 at 11:26 am

I’ve always had a problem with Heavenly, I see her as a bull in a China shop. This woman has issues…in my observation, she’s always on the defense, why? Inner conflict going on perhaps, not happy with her life or simply put, just an angry bird, lacking in looks and character. The comment about education vs entertainment doesn’t justify her ignorance. Educated fool for sure. Just ugly.

• Vickie

January 6, 2020 at 2:41 pm

Uneducated, you say? YOU’RE, not YOUR… 🤔🤔🤔

• Ms Peeples

January 6, 2020 at 7:42 pm

Heavenly is a royal pain in the tail who doesn’t play fair, personally I think bravo needs to form another show for all of the women who are without natural affection ( Heavenly, Phaedra,Kim Zolziack, Nee Nee etc … that would pretty entertaining.

• Sharon Frye

January 5, 2020 at 3:49 pm

You can do this too. Not to.

• Mary Collett

January 5, 2020 at 6:30 pm

You don’t have to be educated to know not to curse and tell someone to f…you on TV or anytime. Don’t tell me you are a certain type of person and the ask out on TV in front of thousands. You have no respect for anyone especially yourself. My opinion.

• Marilyn

January 5, 2020 at 9:40 pm

Heavenly is not speaking her mind, she is rude
        Classless, what a terrible example for her daughter..

• Mac

January 5, 2020 at 11:54 pm

Also, she said “your” not educated. It’s actually “you’re”. She really shouldn’t put people down for being uneducated if she does not know proper grammar.

• Althea Hill

January 6, 2020 at 10:18 am

Thank You! That was the first thing I noticed when I read her reply. How can she speak about her critics being uneducated when clearly she failed grammar 101.

• Notsusan

January 7, 2020 at 7:35 am

Yeah I don’t care for Heavenly she is obnoxious needs to shut her pie hole sometime especially when no one is talking to her ghetto acting a-s.

• Mary

January 6, 2020 at 10:40 am

Amen Amen!!

And, speaking of education – Dr. Heavenly – am I wrong – wouldn’t it be “you are” not “your”? Did I miss the point? Pot calling the kettle black.

• Cheryl Hargrove

January 5, 2020 at 11:06 pm

I agree ..this show is not what I would watch..I stop watching it.because I do not believe they tell the truth and yes all of them need a story line..but the disrespect they have share on this show ..is not about sisterhood it about greed and their greedy.. I would not want these ladies at any event that I had! Those nasty words and nasty opinions about each other in the group and they say we are educated and professionals ..I will find me another doctor fast!🤔 I like clean fun not that shade they got going on….that is real and they come back with ….I am sorry..omg ..just ..fake..I would not like them in my circle if they had a billion dollars. To me intergrity and character are too important this in a healthy relationship.. this is messy. Just my opinion

• Yolandq

January 8, 2020 at 2:27 pm

cabaret you doing too much just shut your mouth sometimes and just listen and observe it don’t take for you to open your pie hole all the time you’re not that popular anyway

• Angella RogersTodd

January 6, 2020 at 4:45 pm

I agree 100%. Angella

• Dot

January 12, 2020 at 7:16 pm

I agree 100%

• Ghjal

January 5, 2020 at 1:56 pm

Yet this educated woman spells “you’re” wrong. Girl, bye.

• Shamine

January 5, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Exactly! You took the words right out of my mouth!

• Phina

January 5, 2020 at 2:39 pm

Have you guys ever heard of an educated fool?😂😂

• To get back to have any of the show. She’s smart she’s funny she says which ever comes out her mouth without thinking and sometime thinking who cares it’s TVsonja

January 5, 2020 at 4:32 pm

Ummmm Hello, It’s TV basically people watch just for heavily so guess what since she’s been on the show it’s been high ratings at the end of the day is about the pay the more sh-t you do the more you get money again it’s TV. No one cares about you watching or not watching the show again it’s TV it will take a whole lot of remarks and People To get back to have any of the show. She’s smart she’s funny she says which ever comes out her mouth without thinking and sometime thinking who cares it’s TV

• Tealler Davis

January 6, 2020 at 12:47 am

Yes true but how do you think they get paid through there viewers. We make the ratings disrespect us and we stop watching and I’m not talking about one or two.

• RM

January 6, 2020 at 3:57 pm

This comment must be from Heavenly or one of her relatives. We can say what we want. I hate her on this show. She’s ghetto, ignorant & nobody likes her. Kick her off.

• Belinda

January 6, 2020 at 6:04 pm

Who ever even wrote this blog is crazy because I’m sure she has more critics then fans and in her eyes no one is educated but her and “Daddy” she is so pathetic with her ugly yarmouth, and I don’t care how many levels she add to her closet she still cannot compare to any of the women on the show with those dusty was cloths. We are not on national TV showing our was but her “educated” a-s is and she knew to clear that beef with Simone before simone had to roast that was and drag Daddy into it. Can’t stand her fake loud a-s.

• Wanda

January 7, 2020 at 6:54 am

Really, you condone this type of behavior from women who should be example to other young women what can be done if you are educated. Heavenly is an educated ugly fool, who now thinks she is beautiful since she had surgery. Please….

• Jeanice

January 5, 2020 at 6:28 pm

Yaaassss!, it’s called Dr. Heavenly Kimes!!!

• Rhonda

January 5, 2020 at 3:29 pm

Your… Not You’re😂 She definitely need to think before she open up her big wide overbite mouth. Since she so Educated😂😂😂

• Caro

January 5, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Let’s just say Heavenly is a educated A-S

• Mrs.C

January 5, 2020 at 10:23 pm

You took the words right out of my mouth!How are you a doctor and don’t know the difference between your and you’re?!lol I can’t stand her old trout mouth behind!

• RM

January 6, 2020 at 3:58 pm

Didn’t she get her nose done too?

• Z. Randall

January 5, 2020 at 4:38 pm

I’ve never been a fan of Dr Heavenly either. She goes way to far and really need to mind her own business. Go get her Dr Simone. Mr. Heavenly is a complete doll. That’s the best thing going for her is her husband and daughter. And trust me if your education makes you act like that you’re dumb as [email protected]#$%*

• LaTasha Singleton

January 5, 2020 at 4:38 pm

I think she is right it’s entertainment but she is also the realest and most honest she doesn’t talk about you behind your back like some of the others you really know where you stand and aren’t shocked when she said she whatever it is she says

• Tehuti Goddess

January 5, 2020 at 11:02 pm

Where in TF did you get that BS from!!!! There’s ABSO-MF-LUTLEY NOTHING honest about this Fish Faced [email protected]#$!!! She’s an IGNORANT AS Witch!!!!🤨

• Belinda

January 6, 2020 at 6:06 pm

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Cheryl

January 6, 2020 at 2:19 pm

I totally agree. And, just let me say, that there are quite a few of us that don’t have her education level,but, we know the difference in “your” and “you’re”.

2. Prettyeyes

January 5, 2020 at 9:56 am

Dr Heavenly is a very very rude individual she has no filter to the things she say to anyone. She say things about Mariah’s mom but Mariah always kept her kool even though she was hurt n angry but she never lowered herself down to Heavenly’s low standards. Really who care rather she CLAPS back or not still doesn’t scare anyone off from saying or feeling the way we do. She’s a shut starter and I hv no idea how her husband ended up with a women like that. She did one of the Braxtons teeth and they were to big, she did one of the cast mate father’s teeth they’re to big then results from her own teeth they’re to big. So your really not a good dentist you ask me..every patient has the same mode for false teeth. Dr Heavenly just need some hands on her big mouth and stay out of ppl business. So Heavenly clap back all u want to cause we the ppl are ready👏🏽

• Katherine Berry

January 5, 2020 at 12:17 pm

Prettyeyes you are so right.

• Nat

January 5, 2020 at 12:29 pm

You are so right. This women lacks real class. You can take the women out of the ghetto but you can’t take the ghetto out of the women. What adult you know days, “Yo Momma”? Kids now a days don’t say that! She shows black women what not to do, not a role model. She is so obsess with Damon it’s ridiculous, like everyone wants your man, don’t think so. Heavenly put a sick in it and dial it back!

• Dana Bgood

January 5, 2020 at 3:19 pm

She clings to Dr. Daiman because she’s afraid to lose him. She knows she didn’t get him in the right manner. She manipulated him into marrying her. It is very sad to see. Some others have grown in a beautiful way, and others like Heavenly, well🤷🏾‍♀️!

• Dana

January 5, 2020 at 3:23 pm

She clings to Dr. Daiman because she’s afraid to lose him. She knows she didn’t get him in the right manner. She manipulated him into marrying her. It is very sad to see. Some others have grown in a beautiful way but Heavely is hurting deep within. Hurt people, hurt people!😥

• Tracy

January 6, 2020 at 9:24 am

Yes,she was closeted her entire childhood. She’s incapable of friendship and so socially awkward that she acts out for attention. She is gutter slime, and a trash mouth insecure petty woman. A waste of space. What she calls entertainment,shows how low brow she is. Desparate for attention and thirsty for producers approval. Her own mother and sister don’t mess with her. They knew she was evil. She can get all the cosmetic surgery she wants, it will never repair her soul. Educated a-hole, we’re laughing AT you not with you.

• Ana Robinson

January 5, 2020 at 1:29 pm

Yasssssssss

• Regina

January 5, 2020 at 6:19 pm

Heavenly, I am dropping the “Dr.” because you are acting more like a bully. Then you insult someone by insinuating they are not educated. How educated are you when you refer to someone’s mama in a negative way? Or when you call someone “fat” totally forgetting what you looked liked before your weight loss. Entertainment or not, this is the projection YOU are putting out there. So, if you want your audience to see you in a different light, conduct yourself with dignity and a higher level of class while you are entertaining.

3. Elaine

January 5, 2020 at 9:59 am

Heavenly should understand when to use “you’re” instead of “your” before she tries to tell someone else they aren’t educated.

• Ratchet Queen

January 5, 2020 at 10:30 am

😂

• Mona Jackson

January 5, 2020 at 12:47 pm

I feel sorry for someone who hides behind being educated. The most educated person can be the most ignorant person we have people like that in our society.
        Wake up Heavenly have some class about yourself.

• Ann M Oree

January 5, 2020 at 1:19 pm

If it’s all entertainment then why she so bothered when she thinks another woman coming for daddy? She ain’t nothing but a pit bull posing as a female.

• Angela Sanders

January 5, 2020 at 2:35 pm

Heavenly is hateful women always putting someone down don’t even care what’s come out of her mouth she act a disrespectful child she needs to go don’t find her entertaining don’t try to get along with others I don’t believe heavenly marriage is that great why is she so miserable

• Juanita tarpley

January 7, 2020 at 10:16 am

Dr.heavenly to me is a freaking crazy u can be so educated that your dumb a-s f-ck

• Catina South

January 5, 2020 at 12:10 pm

Thank you for educating her. I thought the same…if you’re so educated you should know The proper usage of “your” and “you’re”. Sad!

• Scorpion

January 5, 2020 at 12:58 pm

Thank you I wondered if anyone else caught that! 🤣🤣🤣🤯

• Ray Labadie

January 5, 2020 at 3:59 pm

You’re means your are..even she should know that…

4. Tracy

January 5, 2020 at 10:20 am

I wanted to send that to her and let her know she’s using it wrong but she blocked me on Twitter I really hope someone point that out to her while she’s talking about educated

January 5, 2020 at 11:00 am

She always writes her bad behavior off as “jokes” and “entertainment” even though she doesn’t stop behaving this way after the season is over.

6. Jackie

January 5, 2020 at 11:17 am

As an educated woman, Dr Heavenly should know that you don’t entertain others at the expense of someone else. She struggles with her weight and should not be calling anyone fat.

7. Nessa

January 5, 2020 at 11:27 am

Girl bye.

8. Non

January 5, 2020 at 11:28 am

Fired the ugly died eye B-tch.

• Luxsola

January 5, 2020 at 4:28 pm

Girl you are so right her look like glass she made me think she’s drinking all the time. That’s bad look for her. Now she has old lady neck. So sad😢 you do better when you know better. I be happy if was replaced with someone with class like Buffie. Bye Hellish 😈😈👿😈

• Erica L Marks

January 5, 2020 at 8:18 pm

I Love her period👏👏👏👏👏

• Moreeducatedthanheavenly

January 6, 2020 at 4:02 pm

Let’s sign a petition to get her kicked off the show.

January 5, 2020 at 11:29 am

Andy Cohen and Bravo have these women making fools out of themselves while they make pennies in comparison to what he and the network actually makes from their actions.

• Maxaloute

January 5, 2020 at 12:07 pm

Amen, Which is why I have quit watching MM, House wife’s ATL, and now House wife’s of Potomac. Intelligent, Professional Black women who are or should strive to be Role Models acting like fools. I NEVER liked Dr. Heavenly. She acts like a 13 year old who thinks she knows everything. She is a sh-t stirrer. She is not the kind of friend that you could tell anything. Because sooner or later she is going to be upset with you and then she would sing your business like a bird.

• Cathy Niixon

January 5, 2020 at 4:10 pm

I stopped watching RHOA because I think Nene Leales is such a negative ghetto stereotype type of an angry black woman

• Amy

January 5, 2020 at 1:21 pm

I’ve been saying that he doesn’t like women so he’s built a whole franchise off of women and the only way they can stay employed with Bravo is to make themselves look as dumb as possible in the name of drama.
      They have all sold their souls for a check.

• Sharon Mayer

January 5, 2020 at 3:33 pm

Heavenly should be ashamed of herself. No example for her daughter. Disgusting at best!

• Ren

January 5, 2020 at 7:49 pm

Mic drop!

• Marsha

January 6, 2020 at 10:15 pm

Sho u right! And our young girls (and some old ones too) are actually making serious efforts to look like reality show personalities by purchasing synthetic tresses and lashes, etc. not understanding they can’t afford the serious $$$$ and maintenance required to maintain “the look”. What are we teaching our sisters? What about self-pride, class, integrity & character?

10. Nursered61

January 5, 2020 at 11:31 am

‘ENTERTAINMENT’ she said.
    Mrs. Kimes, good morning. Ma’am, how much have you sold yourself for the sake of entertainment , An idea propagated by white media? Some will excuse your behavior, that’s ok everybody will have an opinion. But, at the end of the day, what is this image or message you’re sending about not only women of color, but professional, black women of means. Be sure, it is obvious you’re not attempting to be an example for young black girls to aspire. Except, if they want to be loud , foul mouthed, nasty, but educated phonies in beautiful, expensive weaves and fancy cars.
    Check yourself ‘my sister’, and keep it real. But, if this image you’re presenting is who you really are, cameras on or off… shame on you. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Chelle

January 5, 2020 at 12:28 pm

Well said. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Belinda

January 6, 2020 at 5:55 pm

• Belinda

January 6, 2020 at 5:57 pm

And I don’t know why my comment was change from a-s to was lol

• Nat

January 5, 2020 at 12:31 pm

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Ray Labadie

January 5, 2020 at 4:01 pm

Well said.

11. Miss Jones

January 5, 2020 at 11:33 am

She’s rude and loud and brings the show down with it.

• Lenia

January 5, 2020 at 1:38 pm

Dr. Heavenly is the best person on the show. People comparing her to Trump is beyond extra. That comment is a peferct example of an educated viewer. Does she say sh-t she shouldn’t be saying, yes! She does and so does almost every other women on there.

• Nursered61

January 5, 2020 at 3:27 pm

Being compared to a bad foot draft dodger, p—-y grabbing, misogynist, not well read, habitual liar is no compliment. Watch the news people, we are on the brink of war and financial collapse because of this arrogant racist; backed completely and blatantly by a senate of old white men who were born when hanging black from trees was a sport. A senate that swore on the night of his victory celebration, that they would not support or block any acts introduced by Barack H. Obama. This p grabber who has managed to raise the national deficit to a level it has been in history, 23 TRILLION DOLLARS, and has managed a way to give more tax breaks to large corporation and refunds, while these same corporations contributed nothing or very little to ease the tax burden. Black people, you and your kin folk can’t afford to be republicans, they don’t believe in social service. The senate is now discussing ways to decrease food subsidies. That mean no or much less on your EBT card. So, Mrs. Kimes like DT, that’s truly an insult. Read people, he’s not your friend. Or check out MSNBC, and turn off the other crab on the idiot box.

12. Cynthanee

January 5, 2020 at 11:35 am

Girl go to sleep and get some much needed rest obviously you need it

13. Susie

January 5, 2020 at 11:40 am

Like many others have stated, she may be educated career wise, but in the personality department, she is as ghetto as they come! It’s too bad that she can’t separate ignorance from what she calls joking or being entertaining! She has become a lapdog, a butt kisser for Dr. Jackie! You can be a friend, but you don’t have to interject yourself into every situation as if you are her personal keeper! And don’t even get me started on that shrill uneducated sounding voice of hers! She likes to hurt people, and I don’t think she can be a good friend to anyone for too long!

14. DEBRA

January 5, 2020 at 12:08 pm

Very thoughtful and correct critique. You have nailed her behavior on the head.

15. Judee

January 5, 2020 at 12:15 pm

Dr. Hellishly knows darn well that if you keep saying “Your Momma” in real life, out here, then you’re definitely getting your butt whooped. Someone will definitely straighten out her eyes for her.🤣💦💦
    I can’t stand the way she acts for a supposedly educated, uplifting woman.

16. Deej

January 5, 2020 at 12:32 pm

I was excited about her joining the show season 2 because she was so funny, successful, and cool. It’s impressive how she flips dental practices and Damon is very successful too. I just thought they’d join the show and stay above the mess. It’s disappointing how much she’s changed since then. I know Bravo pays well but all money isn’t good money.

17. Kim

January 5, 2020 at 12:43 pm

. Looks like somebody needs to go back for more edjamucation😂😂😂

• Me

January 5, 2020 at 4:16 pm

Most “IMPOTENTLY” one who is “IMPLICATED” doesn’t have to announce their degree of education , simply stop being a BULLY, certainly one w/ so much education is capable of articulating her emotions w/ out turning into SHENENE! You have a child who’s watching!!!!

18. Jeanice

January 5, 2020 at 12:49 pm

So,an Educated Doctor sells her SOULfor entertainment??!!! She’s the 1 who sounds and looks UNEDUCATED!!! IJS!!

19. Felecia

January 5, 2020 at 1:10 pm

Dr. Kimes there is a difference between your and you’re. So when you want to call people out about their education, Don’t!

20. Brenda Davis

January 5, 2020 at 1:20 pm

If you’re soo educated, you should know the difference in “your” and you’re which is the correct pronoun. Soo I guess you’re an educated fool. #NoCap

21. Viviene Daley

January 5, 2020 at 1:22 pm

Dr.Heavenly refers to people not being educated when she is using the word your not educated.Fyi it’s you are or you’re….

22. Theresa

January 5, 2020 at 2:41 pm

I feel that we all have some level of education. She graduated from high school and went to college. As a result of her schooling and training she became a dentist. Now what does that mean? It means that she is specialized in her craft. Now ask her a question about fixing a car, building a house, or performing medical surgery she can’t. It kills me when so called educated people try to think that they are superior to others. She needs to humble herself and learn to love herself.

• Debbie

January 5, 2020 at 3:11 pm

Being educated certainly doesn’t guarantee class, it usually means that someone paid the bill and someone took enough credits to get that piece of paper. Heavenly has no class, respect for self or others. Entertainment doesn’t or shouldn’t mean debasing oneself. Unfortunately, she’s an example of what’s wrong with society, entertainment, et al. Guttersnipe!

• Curtis King

January 5, 2020 at 4:19 pm

I have no doubt that Doctor Heavenly has been educated but she has failed in all those subjects that make a person smart or wise. how she handles people is an embarrassment and I would never seek her out as a dentist because of that lack of social aptitude

23. Jeff Allen Pope

January 5, 2020 at 4:50 pm

I’m still trying to understand why this article writer said Heavenly has a lot of fans…lol she’s the least liked person on that show.
    Her kind of nastiness only works for a few seasons…she’ll get fired eventually. Jackie attaching her cart to Quad and (Dr. Devily) will get her no where fast. Saying she would leave the show it would save her friendship with Heavenly…WTF!!! So she puts Heavenly friendship on the same level as Simone? I really don’t like Jackie.

24. Desi

January 5, 2020 at 7:45 pm

How did you get your education? You definitely FAILED English 101 and actually English on the Jr. High level.

Evidently you don’t know the difference between your and you’re because your uneducated use of the word your in her comment means you’re not educated.

25. Krgrad

January 5, 2020 at 7:58 pm

Tell the truth……How many will watch M2M if Heavenly wasn’t on there? Ask the wives who wants Heavenly fired? Without Heavenly who else would be on the show to stir the pot. The wouldn’t last one season. They said the same thing about NeNe on the housewives. People constantly complains but they are still watching the show. I personally think that all the wives are shady, it just doesn’t make its way to television. Toya has talked about every single person on the show.
    Fire Heavenly and see how long the show will last. Toya will most likely lose that mansion she has built. Goody two shoes Simone may actually have to work. Mariah and Aidan are already wondering if he will have a job.
    TV is entertainment not reality.

26. Janice

January 5, 2020 at 9:08 pm

Educated Heavenly it is “you’re or you are” not “your”.

27. Arlita

January 6, 2020 at 3:37 am

Dr. Devilly the educated gutter rat. Goes to show no matter how educated she is or how much money she makes she can’t cure her classlessness & trashy gutter rat behavior. It’s the apart of her she can’t get rid of or camouflage.

28. Tracy

January 6, 2020 at 9:29 am

Will someone please go on Twitter and let Miss educated fool know that she used the word your wrong she blocked me

• Belinda

January 6, 2020 at 6:09 pm

Tracy I will I got you 😂

29. Debbie

January 6, 2020 at 11:31 am

Although I understand wanting to respond to the MTM guttersnipe aka the “educated” Heavenly,doing so is only feeding her already out of control narcissism. She’s the epitome of an educated fool who takes more responsibility for anything. She’s incapable of true friendship. Friendship requires one to have an empathic nature. She truly reminds me of another self-professed educated bully. He’s immature,mean-spirited and just plain nasty…1600 Pennsylvania Ave.!

30. My Thoughts

January 6, 2020 at 11:40 am

Heavenly is bragging about being “educated” but she’s willingly being a caricature for a Bravo check a white executive signs. You can somewhat understand why someone with humble beginnings would sign up to exploit themselves on a reality show but Heavenly is an actual dentist, selling her soul for reality television fame. On top of that, her man is a doctor. She doesn’t even need the money. And she could create wealth without making a fool out of herself. I don’t get her.

31. HAVE STANDARDS

January 8, 2020 at 9:39 pm

The entire cast gives black women a bad look. They are loud, crass, digusting human beings. I have an MBA from Georgetown University, am well read, well traveled, proud to be black and along with my husbabd am quite affluent so definitely not hating. I work for an international IT company & sit on 2 corporate boards. It sickens me to see all of those women on all of the housewives shows-loud, cursing, vulgar and just overall sickening. Really surprised they don’t see that they’re being used by Bravo for ratings.I can’t imagine how they truly feel when they look @ themselves on a broadcast. Heads must hang down and their moms and children must very embarrassed!