Quantcast
Power Starz Season 6 Episode 13 Recap: Tommy Learns the Truth

‘Power’ Recap: Tommy Gets Closure + Tariq Becomes More Ruthless

power starz season 6 episode 13

Photo Credit: Starz/YouTube

On the latest episode of “Power,” Tommy discovers a lot of truths. After he finds Tasha’s missing earring, she’s forced to come clean about Keisha’s death. This immediately places her own life in danger.

Tommy learns of the recordings that Proctor’s daughter has in her possession.

Tommy also discovers what Spanky is responsible for. Tariq reveals where he currently stands with Ghost. And an intense conversation with Kate puts things into perspective, urging Tommy to seek a fresh start.

Here’s a recap for “It’s All Your Fault.”

January 19, 2020 at 10:17 pm

Now this was a very good episode. I’m happy Tommy survives and gets to start over in California.

• nell

January 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

I am done with Power One day while walking I saw Ghost on a Billboard and became a fan. Without Ghost there is no Power. The writers fked up, they are all history now.

• myrtle

January 20, 2020 at 7:30 am

I so agree.

• No cap

January 20, 2020 at 2:54 am

Ghost was killed by his , he set it up

• No cap

January 20, 2020 at 2:55 am

Ghost was killed by his son

2. Deb Ann

January 20, 2020 at 4:14 am

I can’t believe this mess for power to let this happen in this matter, l’m done with Power, and the whole situation. Peace!! I waste my time.

3. Big Boss Ald

January 20, 2020 at 6:41 am

After all of the writing that made me fall in love with Power, the writing continues to decline with where all of this is going. There is no Power without Ghost and it send an awful message that a person that was once in the game will never be anything; so don’t even try just keep building your drug empire. The Power finale is really disappointing, I’m sorry I have to watch the last few episodes only because I like to finish what I started. Very disappointed!!!!

• Mo

January 20, 2020 at 7:29 am

This is the final season. For those that say ” i can’t watch without Ghost”. There wont be any show to watch and so it makes no sense to stop watching when there are only 3 episodes left. Ugh!

• Adrian L Drummond

January 20, 2020 at 10:13 am

Ghost and Tommy were the main characters in Power, what purpose did it serve to kill him after he finally worked his way out of the drug game? Was he that bad of a father that his son would want him dead? Again Mo, in my opinion it is very poor writing.

• Lala

January 21, 2020 at 3:57 am

Agree. Power can make it without Ghoat. Tariq is the new Ghost.

4. Rodney

January 20, 2020 at 10:29 am

The sad reality is that in reality most drug dealers never try to get out of the game. And like Power, there are always other crabs trying to pull you back in the pot. It’s funny that Ghost didn’t get a chance to start a new life but Tommy does. After all of the losses that Tommy experienced, its nice to see him get a new start but how long will this last “when the truth hunts him down.” and “when it all comes back to him”.

5. SJ

January 21, 2020 at 8:56 am

Was I the only one that heard Ghost say “let HER go” to Tommy after he got shot? He clearly referred to a woman but nobody is talking about that.

• stylez

February 2, 2020 at 5:50 am

Yes he definitely said let her go