LHHNY Recap: Cyn Gets Frustrated with Joe & Tahiry + Yandy's Done With Kimbella

LHHNY Recap: Cyn Gets Frustrated with Joe & Tahiry + Yandy’s Done With Kimbella

LHHNY Season 10 Episode 11 Recap

Photo Credit: VH1

On tonight’s “Love and Hip Hop New York, Cyn and Joe decide to attend Erica’s baby shower together. Things seemingly have gotten better between the two as they co-parent. However, this bond’s tested when Joe “greets” Tahiry at the party.

Meanwhile, Yandy and Kimbella continue their altercation and afterward, Yandy’s done with her. Kimbella feels like they don’t have to be friends either.

Lastly, Remy’s recent legal troubles worry her husband Papoose.

Here’s the recap for, “Spirituali-Tea.”

1. Blackrose

February 17, 2020 at 11:28 pm

Kimbella needs therapy. So she a fighter now? Why doesn’t she just tell Handy she wants to be her friend so they can move on. every scene she has is Yandy centered

• Phyllis Staten

February 21, 2020 at 2:46 pm

Why didn’t Kimbella have all that when Christy was kicking her butt.I guess she thought Yandy wouldn’t fight her.Bout time you show these’s people’s Yandy.

2. And What?

February 18, 2020 at 6:53 am

Maybe it’s just me but Cyn and Tahiry looked kind of dumb bragging about being Joe’s exes and arguing over who he has the most history with.

• Casey Grimes-Finley

February 18, 2020 at 9:09 am

Joe is in the wrong there was no reason for him to speak to Tahiry afterall,he came to the shower with his bm.He was trying to get attention by being all up in Tahiry’s.Cyn doesn’t have to take it or trip,either because her and Joe aren’t together rn.They are co-parenting.Thank you,Casey Grimes-Finley,Chicago,Illinois

• Lynn

February 18, 2020 at 11:18 am

Joe can speak to whomever he pleases. He and sin are not together, they’re just co-parenting. Cyn is just trying to get sympathy and be melodramatic

• Knotee

February 20, 2020 at 6:54 pm

Joe and Tahiry go way back and have always had a bond. I was glad they both returned to the show. Cyn needs to grow up and let it be.

3. 😁

February 18, 2020 at 10:55 am

I am really through with this “Baby mama” drama.
    Just because a woman has a baby by a man does not put her front and center. It puts the CHILD(REN) front.
    Stop taking their places(s) and co-parent.
    Leave the drama somewhere -like in the bottom of the ocean.
    THEY ARE NOT THE SPOTLIGHT ANYMORE. DaaanggggetoverthisBMmessalready

• lynn

February 18, 2020 at 6:26 pm

I totally agree with you!

• Knotee

February 20, 2020 at 6:55 pm

I agree.

4. Lynn

February 18, 2020 at 11:11 am

You got to love how Sin goes on and lies and portrays herself as a victim

February 18, 2020 at 11:23 am

Kimbella that’s was several years ago & u come @ Yandy now u deserve that a** whipping . Even Chrissy knows ur personality

6. Knotee

February 20, 2020 at 7:14 pm

I am tired of all of the yelling Kimbella and Cyn do on the show. It’s way too much. Kimbella’s ranting attacks at and about Yandy are ridiculous. Yandy has not done anything to her. I don’t know if she is scared of Chrissy and that’s why she just turned on Yandy, but her accusations against Yandy are false. Yandy did try to stop Chrissy from attacking her. Kimbella’s version of what Yandy said regarding Jim was wrong and it’s getting old. Chrissy needs to be put in check, thinking she can bully everyone and needs to toned down. I will admit I can see her struggling with it lol. But, I am glad this cast has returned this season and hope they stay around. I love this cast much better then many of the others who took their places in the seasons after they left. And I hope they stay around for a while.

7. Lorraine

February 21, 2020 at 4:37 pm

I’m glad Tahiry is back. I don’t think she has done anything wrong. I lover her personality.
    Cyn just acts too insecure. She acts like Joe isn’t supposed to greet another woman just because she has had his child, even though he makes it clear they are broken up?! Cyn better grow up, fast, or she is going to waste her life being unhappy.