Waka Flocka Says Cheating on Tammy Rivera Made Her Better + She Claps Back

Waka Flocka Says Cheating on Tammy Rivera Made Her Better + She Claps Back

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Waka Flocka and Tammy Rivera’s hardships haven’t exactly been private. In fact, a good bit of it played out on television. The couple was actually on “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” when they broke up over Waka’s infidelities.

But they got back together. And Tammy did receive some backlash on social media for her decision to work things out.

On the couple’s new show, “What The Flocka,” this comes up when they go to therapy.

And Waka tells the therapist, Dr. Siri, that cheating on Tammy actually made her better. During his green screen interview, he explained why he feels this way.

He said, “It’s f*cked up to say that. It’s actually f*cked up to actually say, ‘Hey, cheating made you better.’ But it actually made Tammy like a beast. Basically, the whole world was looking at her. I don’t think nothing is more embarrassing than that.”

Tammy responded in her green screen interview. And she said, “Cheating ain’t make me stronger. Beating his a*s made me stronger.”

Despite the tense moments, the couple was able to come to an understanding about a couple of things. This includes how they can get on the same page as parents to Charlie.

Check out the clips from the episode below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Reality TV Shows And More! 🔥 (@realityvibess) on

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Reality TV Shows And More! 🔥 (@realityvibess) on

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Reality TV Shows And More! 🔥 (@realityvibess) on

1. Mo

March 27, 2020 at 10:39 am

Belive it or not but men lose respect for women that consistently take them back after cheating….. these days struggle love is popular

• Shannon

March 27, 2020 at 11:26 am

So true.

• K.stasi

March 27, 2020 at 3:22 pm

So true,but, sometimes you can’t even expect them to change. Then you end up not having trust in them cause it may happen again. For a guy like Waka to say that sh-t is literally a punch on boob for a women cause how are you gonna act like your a Lord & you “made her change” from your nastiness. He cheated on her so many times when she has a good body & is a good looking woman. Like what is the need & the temptations man?!? He should be ashamed but again when a man they don’t know the meaning of shame when it’s the woman who ends feeling it for them. I hope she leaves cause it ain’t worth it plus she’s not even pregnant nor is their daughter a small child. She is older to understand that they’re not functioning & it’s never going to get better if her dad won’t buckle down.

• Lex

March 28, 2020 at 10:03 am

A good body? You think a man won’t cheat just because you have a flat stomach and a phatty? You’re delusional.

• K.stasi

March 28, 2020 at 3:56 pm

Shut up you bitter topanga. Stop trying to “make a point” just cause you’re getting butt hurt of what I said. All I said that she is a beautiful woman who looks good, so why cheat?!? Yes a man will cheat no matter who it is even if you look good,but,all’s I’m saying that it isn’t even worth it when she is a beautiful woman. Quit trying it, just cause you the only one getting all mad for some dumb sh-t. So STFU cause you the only one who is getting all offensive about what I said. It wasn’t even serious, if your offended then it’s simple don’t comment & skip the story then🙄🤡.

March 27, 2020 at 10:49 am

Just…wow.

3. Troll

March 27, 2020 at 10:50 am

This is so d-mn dysfunctional.

4. Shannon

March 27, 2020 at 11:27 am

I don’t understand why they thought doing this show was a good idea. It’s been a bad look for both of them. Keep your marriage problems to yourself because all money ain’t good money.

5. Barbee

March 27, 2020 at 11:34 am

If he feels this way, what’s going to stop him from cheating again?

6. K.stasi

March 27, 2020 at 12:55 pm

Man that is a b-tch move that a b-tch like him would do. I hate guys that like him like why get married if you can’t even be faithful or respect your wife. Smh but her too, agreeing to marry him but I hope she divorces his a-s & moves the f-ck on.

7. My 2 Cents

March 27, 2020 at 1:45 pm

Mess.

8. Gloria

March 27, 2020 at 4:27 pm

I mean I’m not surprised he said this. This is why I don’t believe in taking cheaters back. Most of them won’t respect you for doing it. And there’s a good chance they will just keep cheating anyway. I like Tammy and wish her the best though. I enjoy this show but I do cringe at it a lot.

9. Tiffani Young

March 27, 2020 at 7:48 pm

This sounds so STUPID!!! How does cheating on the 1 you supposed to love make them better?