Quad Webb Addresses Mariah Huq Being Pushed off 'Married to Medicine'

Quad Webb Addresses Mariah Huq Being Pushed off ‘Married to Medicine’

Quad Webb

Photo Credit: Bravo TV

“Married to Medicine” has fans talking plenty on social media. While the cast hasn’t even started filming the upcoming season, rumors about who will return are running rampant. But Mariah Huq decided to put the gossip to bed by confirming that she did not receive her season 8 contract.

Dr. Contessa Metcalfe didn’t take too long to throw some shade at Mariah after Mariah confirmed the latest.

Now Quad Webb is speaking out about Mariah’s controversial exit from the show. She did so during a recent interview.

1. Uggggghhhhhh

April 19, 2020 at 6:09 am

Their spirits are full of evil and jealousy. It’s sad that a black women put all of these black women on to be famous, and get an extra bag and they spit in her face because she came up with an idea they didn’t. That black women crab in the bucket mentality is the devil ok’ing black elites. This why I don’t support them either because how could you do this to ya own people. Smh. Tacky Jacky, Stank Simone, KISS-arse Contessa, Hateful Heavenly and Quad the Quack all need to be kicked off.

• Marquita Starks

April 19, 2020 at 12:14 pm

If Mariah doesn’t come back so many many of us will not be watching the show. That Quad and boring Jackie and that Contessa who kiss ass to be friends when they truly don’t like her. Just when so of the viewers begin to watch again now they have allowed the DEVIL’S with all of that WICKED mess that Heavenly spit out of her ugly mouth is pathetic. Now watch how Ms. Mariah be blessed. Even men speak BAD about Quad & Heavenly. I will not be watching that show anymore.

• Renee

April 19, 2020 at 5:08 pm

Contessa Quad and Hevenly are bitter B’s. So said was hoping Contessa would be the one not coming back. Sad that to make yourselves feel better you need to kick her even when she’s down. Remember karma is a B—h and I hope it bites all of you in the butt.

• Lynn Carter

April 25, 2020 at 9:25 pm

Mariah is my favorite. If Mariah goes, I will not watch no more. Quad is extremely evil, hateful jealous nd ugly. They should fire quad and heavenly too evil to be on any show.

• Luxsola

May 3, 2020 at 4:11 pm

I hope these people know I am not kidding about not watching if Mariah isn’t on the show I will influence my family, friends and FB fans not to either.I don’t want to see Me Jackie, Frog mouth Hellish , Simple Condessa not to speak of Shankie skank Quad .🙄

• Donna Mason

April 19, 2020 at 5:25 pm

Quad is full of it and your corny show for cancelled

• Estrilita Boyd

April 21, 2020 at 1:57 am

It will be i agree with u who wants to eat her nasty food with all that wrave hanging karmma. Comes quickly these days

• Tabs

April 21, 2020 at 4:18 am

Quad and that Heavenly are immensely annoying. I absolutely agree with the negative reviews that these two get. It’s good that there are other shows to watch. I am one of those that will not be watching.

• Angella

April 19, 2020 at 6:17 pm

I will not be watching that show anymore WITHOUT Mariah. I have quite a few family and friends who feels the same. Angella

• Lynn

April 19, 2020 at 7:28 pm

I will not watch it Quad is one messy h-e and Heavenly this is the end for me HATEFUL

• Karen R

April 19, 2020 at 8:18 pm

Thank you!!

• shirley nickson

April 19, 2020 at 2:01 pm

Amen to that,these women are so sad with all going on in world today we as a human being need tried get along and support one another, if she going I want be watch anymore I think everyone need a chance,that what I think my not mean much to some come on let have a heart

• Renee Coleman

April 19, 2020 at 5:09 pm

I agree

• Patricia green

April 19, 2020 at 8:55 pm

QUad and heavenly need to go they are the nasty birches b-tches

• Karyn McGary

April 19, 2020 at 2:06 pm

Well as far as I am concern Maiah is the show. I will not watch the show any longer. Why is Quad still on the show. She isn’t married to medici anymore? It’s a done deal for me.Therecwould be no show if it wasn’t for her.

• Robin

April 19, 2020 at 4:30 pm

I agree..that Quad. Can’t stand her A-s..Jackie is full of s#$t. Dr heavenly has a big mouth .the Only ones I like is Dr Simone..and Toya….just hateful..

• Renee Coleman

April 19, 2020 at 5:10 pm

I agree

• Ja

April 19, 2020 at 6:28 pm

Quad is such a fraud used her friendship and marriage and swears she is the best!! Ok she wins this but Karma always comes back!!!! Jealousy!!!!
      You used Mariah and your husband! An ugly sou look !!! Fake a-s tears!!!

• Cathy Jenkins

April 19, 2020 at 9:18 pm

You are so correct, my question is how the heck did they allow Quad the retard to be on a talk show called sister circle, and she’s one of the most vicious nastiest,vile, ugly inside and out individuals people have ever seen on a reality show, next to that troll doll Heavenly who’s name should have been Hellish she also is very ugly inside and out, and very ignorant classless and very unprofessional,, they make black women look bad….stupid is as stupid does

• Omolayo Adeniyi

May 3, 2020 at 2:31 pm

I wouldn’t be watching if Mariah isn’t on that show… How you take someone’s intellectual property and kick them out.. That’s stupid to say the least

• Tracy

May 5, 2020 at 12:26 am

You hit it spot on….that is why we cant get ahead…. I live Mariah…. Quad is a user period point blank….Dr. Heavenly is a bully… and the other’s just a kiss a-s

2. Sami76er

April 19, 2020 at 7:34 am

Has Mariah really been fired or not? All of this seems like hearsay to give people angst. I won’t believe it until I know it has actually happened. But if it’s true that she won’t be back next season, then I won’t be watching the show or having it on my DVR. Without Mariah, there is no M2M and it is just that simple.

• Ros

April 19, 2020 at 10:55 am

Done with M2M no Mariah, I refuse to watch the show, the so called Doctors show that depicts grown women acting like children throwing sand in the kiddie box at each is shameful….y’all are an embarrassment to black PROFESSIONAL women!

• Arlene

April 19, 2020 at 3:06 pm

Definetely, Will not be watching theres no show without Mariah, Who started the show, I cannot stand Heavenly Quad Jacki Toya is very boring.

3. Anony

April 19, 2020 at 10:19 am

It’s baffling to see these women relish in the mistreatment of the person who came up with the concept of this show and shopped it around for years before a network picked it up. If it were not for Mariah we wouldn’t know any of these women. This is why I personally have the opinion that you cant help everyone because when they think they have a leg up over you, theyll push you to the side and act like they dont know you. I wont support this show anymore!

• Jamaica941

April 19, 2020 at 12:33 pm

It’s funny y’all don’t have this much outrage for Shaunie O’Neal lol and it’s being rumored she’s getting kicked off Basketball Wives. You just need to admit Mariah has a vanity title with no power that’s why she can’t hire or fire, also like Shaunie. Thank you for your services meant nothing when Brandi showed up for two more seasons after

• Yoshi

April 19, 2020 at 1:07 pm

You are always on here loud and wrong. Shaunie was not kicked off the show and she said on IG that the rumor that came out about her being demoted as a EP was false. But Shaunie didn’t actually create Basketball Wives, so it’s not even relevant.

• Trina

April 19, 2020 at 1:29 pm

Shaunie has fired people who she doesn’t like in her role as executive producer. She has missed used her role as a cast member by be yielding her executive producer position. Mariah hasn’t done that.
        Shuanie should pick one as Mariah has.

• China Doll

April 25, 2020 at 12:48 pm

I agree…..Quad need to humble herself for real

4. Trina

April 19, 2020 at 11:07 am

First she didn’t answer the question! While not answering the question she diminishes Mariah’s role as the show’s creator.
    Mariah’s listed as executive produce,creator, and cast member so she has 3 titles that none of the other Ladies have. Even if she’s not on camera she gets paid. If Mariah is not on camera will her executive producer role be an active role as a shot caller? How will that change the cast attitudes?

5. Cesi

April 19, 2020 at 11:16 am

No Mariah! I will no longer watch the show. Quad and Dr. Heavenly should have left the show. Count me out. If I stop watching Alanta housewives I can stop watching Married to Medicine. Mariah is the show… Good luck! I am done!!!

• Sherry S

April 20, 2020 at 11:36 pm

Show is called “Married to Medicine”. If anyone leaves it should be Quad. She is no longer married to Medicine or is she trying to find another doctor to marry to remain relevant?.

• Fe,

April 21, 2020 at 6:51 am

Quad is messy b-tch, and bring nothing to the show. I wonder who they going to bully now, I hope it Quad…karma a b-tch. Won’t be watching.. Mariah still make money off that show. Quad better watch it, sister circle already cancelled, M2M is next

6. Jamaica941

April 19, 2020 at 12:29 pm

Yesss I’m so glad Mariah is gone, she thinks so highly of herself and she brings nothing to the cast along with Toya. Let’s be honest she doesn’t own the show, I highly doubt she’s would be removed from her own show that’s not jealousy that’s all truths.
    Just because someone created a show doesn’t mean they’re a Good cast member. No one has ever seen Princess Banton Lofters on RHOA and she’s the creator and produced it from 08-15. If Mariah was really worried about a check she wouldn’t give a d-mn about being in front of the cameras and just be behind the scenes. Besides, Mariah needs to be worried about renting a new lake house since the owner of the Huq House was sold it to a new owner in October.

• Realness

April 19, 2020 at 1:05 pm

Everyone on the planet should think highly of themselves. If you don’t, you have low self esteem. Don’t be mad at Mariah for having enough common sense to do something you don’t have the courage to do in your own life.

• Kisha

April 19, 2020 at 7:19 pm

No Mariah I won’t be watching M2M anymore. Can’t Stand Quad, Heavenly, Contessa and now Jackie has gotten on my bad side

• Anna Erns

April 20, 2020 at 9:40 am

I agree. There is nothing wrong with Mariah thinking highly of herself. And if she is arrogant, h-ll what is Quad? Jackie? Contessa? Heavenly? Toya? Every woman on that show has a huge ego. So why is it an issue if Mariah does too? That’s not enough to remove Mariah from the show she created. Honestly, Mariah and Heavenly are the most entertaining anyway. Even Heavenly has said that the show is better when she and Mariah get more screen time. And she’s right. They are the funniest. Quad really brings nothing to the show anymore. All she does is fake cry and play victim about stuff that happened seasons ago. She’s not funny. Not charismatic. Just…there. She’s like Eva on RHOA.

• Parris

April 19, 2020 at 8:01 pm

I actually have had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Princess Lofters. She is very kind and sweet. I met her through my college classmate Mr. David Lofters who I known for over 20 years.

• Fe

April 21, 2020 at 6:55 am

I see a hint of jealousy, she still get paid and that show will be cancelled, because the rating will go down just like sister circle. No quad all about M2M.🤣🤣🤣. Quad about to be the new victim, lol

• Thereal411

April 26, 2020 at 4:19 am

Hater……People like you don’t wanna see beautiful people strive….

7. Meg

April 19, 2020 at 12:36 pm

Quad is annoying. While she’s saying vanity titles can only take someone so far, well it’s evident her “popularity” could only take her so far as a talk show host. Sister Circle was just cancelled and that’s because the ratings were trash. But she’s going around and lying about it like she usually does. Quad can’t go a day without telling a lie. Let’s also not forget all of Quad’s other failed “business ventures.” As arrogant as she is, maybe she should take some business classes instead of doing her best to talk like a flamboyant gay black man all the time. Honestly, she’s more useless on the show than Contessa is. At least Contess is married to medicine and medicine seeing as she’s a doctor. Quad has no purpose and should have been fired like Mariah. Quad hasn’t even had a storyline outside of Mariah and her failed marriage in the last three seasons. She’s extremely boring.

• Msgee

April 19, 2020 at 3:22 pm

And let’s not forget that the other show that was on was CANCELED!(SISTER CIRCLE) So she better start kiss a*# as well.
      Another bag GONE! WITH HER FAKE A*% [email protected]

8. Debbie

April 19, 2020 at 12:38 pm

I will only Married With Medicine for Mariah. No Mariah I will not be watching.

• Sylvia

April 22, 2020 at 7:19 pm

I agree!! Heavenly should be fired! I will not watch anymore if Mariah is not on next season,and my question for Andy Cohen is where is the logic? Do you enjoy seeing black education women act like ratchet and ghetto? Mariah too classyou for you? SHAME on you Andy Cohen!! I thought you were betterthan that!,

P

9. Sivee

April 19, 2020 at 2:49 pm

Won’t be watching without Mariah
    Point Blank Period

• Karen R

April 19, 2020 at 8:20 pm

I won’t watch it either without her. Good luck!

10. Ladonnaford

April 19, 2020 at 7:25 pm

Agree n Mariah will take off my play list

11. Samantha Williams

April 19, 2020 at 8:00 pm

I think quad needs to go. She is the only one that isn’t married.

• SherryS

April 20, 2020 at 11:43 pm

I cant stomach Quad. She bores me. Everything is about her. Incidentally, I find Dr. Jackie QUITE BORING AS WELL. Apart from the cancer events. Her storyline sucks.

12. Diva423

April 19, 2020 at 8:04 pm

I won’t be watching it. Quad is no longer married to medicine.

• Shay Parker

April 19, 2020 at 8:35 pm

They may not have a showed to come back to😂😩

• Deborah Mosenogi- Motlhoki

April 20, 2020 at 1:15 pm

Bring Mariah back before I start a campaign infavour of Mariah.

Dee
      South Africa

13. Luxsola

April 19, 2020 at 8:43 pm

What is this I hear Mariah not returning once again these ungrateful b-tches want the creater off the show that say a lot. I this is one show I will not be watching since these shady tacky supposed to be professional African Americans women act like b-tches in heat with this new found game that they claimed they had before the show. I don’t give d-mn many Greek Sorority she would have been in no would know Ms Jackie without Mariah idea. Not to mention that hood rat Quad and catfish mouth H-llish and Contessa what the F** k who is she with a physician title please find a place in the world without trying to sh** on the person that made it possible for us to know your name. What can I say I won’t be watching and going to make sure the rest of my friends and family don’t either. Bye Rats and bottom feeders. You are skanks.🤔😣😣😣😣

14. admin

April 19, 2020 at 10:59 pm

Personal insults are not allowed on this blog and will be deleted. Those who continue to use personal insults will be banned from commenting. Please stay on topic and respect each other. Thank you.

• Lesego

April 20, 2020 at 4:26 am

Why is the show not on south African television anymore I feel like we are missing out.

• Minnie

April 21, 2020 at 3:59 am

It was on in South Africa. There isn’t a new one yet, buthe we definitely saw the last one

15. Diamond

April 19, 2020 at 11:24 pm

It’s amazing how this show and its fanbase just shows how awful black women are towards each other. A lot of black women are competitive towards each other, selfish, and nasty. There’s no sisterhood with many of us. Between Contessa’s nasty behavior, Jackie’s gross comments about the black maternal mortality rate, and Quad doing…this, I’m extremely disappointed.

16. Bongisiwe

April 20, 2020 at 4:34 am

All the way from south africa I love Maria if shes not there the show Wil be borring

17. Alicia

April 26, 2020 at 4:29 am

No Mariah no M2M for me.

18. Cher

April 28, 2020 at 8:06 pm

People have much to say but Mariah was absent 2 seasons before and the show was doing just fine! One monkey can’t run a show! Like whom you like and watch or don’t! Those who like the shoe will watch and those who don’t carry y’all a&& on! PERIODT

• Luxsola

May 3, 2020 at 4:19 pm

Do you but Rating say it all.I kept watching because I knew in my heart she would be back but now you watch the rating Boo!!👀