TI Says Daughters Become Karma for Men Like Him

TI Says Daughters Become Karma for Men Like Him

Photo Credit: VH1

TI has been very transparent about his parenting on “Friends And Family Hustle.” But he had some controversy months ago after making controversial remarks during an interview.

In the interview, he said that he took takes his daughter Deyjah Harris to the gynecologist every year to make sure she’s still a virgin.

The backlash was swift.

While he’s expected to address the situation on the show, he made some interesting comments about having daughters recently on social media.

He thinks daughters become karma for men like him.

May 20, 2020 at 9:39 am

Daughters aren’t karma. And sons aren’t better. I wish people would stop having these ridiculous beliefs. Just be a good parent and a good human being period.

May 20, 2020 at 9:48 am

I think the ups and downs of his marriage is karma. Not having daughters.

3. LaQuetta Ward

May 20, 2020 at 12:39 pm

I hate that saying because it’s not true. Men like him think like that because they’ve dogged out so many women and their poor daughters have to pay for their thinking.

4. Catherine Adams

May 20, 2020 at 7:26 pm

Well Mr. TI you was and is wrong. You have beautiful daughter and you know you totally imbalances her on National TV. You have raised your older 4 children up with lots of respect for you and themselves. Just talk to them . They will listen to you and your wife. Please don’t do that again.

5. Tiffani Young

May 21, 2020 at 9:32 am

T.I you were wrong for putting Deyjah out there like that Period!

6. K.stasi

May 21, 2020 at 11:18 am

T.i is the epitome of karma for all women. He just loves using his daughters for some hobo tour “examples or points”. I don’t care what he’s trying to prove,but,I would hate to have him as a dad. I wouldn’t even f-ck w/ him period 😑😑. He is no nothing clown who hasn’t had a hit for a few years,loves humiliating women, is a married man who can’t even respect his wife & is a piece of sh-t of a man. He needs to keep them girls out of his mouth & stop being a big b-tch for ONCE😠😠. I can’t stand this moron, I feel like he uses them for clout,but,this a-shole needs to be cancelled him & his stupid gross “marriage”.