Entertainment

Master P Responds to Comments Made by C-Murder + Monica Calls Him Out

Photo Credit: VH1

Monica’s divorce is final.

On the recent season of “Friends And Family Hustle,” Monica opened up about her divorce from Shannon Brown. It was a very painful time for her. And she was embarrassed about the marriage not working out. But she wanted to do everything she could to make sure things didn’t get messy. This was crucial for the wellbeing of the kids.

Monica recently made headlines because she’s been working to get her ex-boyfriend and rapper C-Murder out of prison.

He was sentenced to life in prison for the death of Steve Thomas in 2009. However, in 2018, two key witnesses recanted their statements and claimed they were pressured by authorities to testify against the rapper.

C-Murder has always said he was innocent and he’s called for a new trial with no success. But he hopes Monica and Kim Kardashian will be able to help him.

Monica wants to get C-Murder out of prison.

As for Monica, she made the announcement about her role on Instagram days ago.

In a caption, she wrote, “@cmurder & I are bonded by truth, honesty & Loyalty ! There’s never been a promise broken & I vowed to seek help! After a tearful conversation with @lala she and I spoke to @kimkardashian & I explained why I KNEW Corey was innocent… I shared that There are lots of issues in Corey’s case that speak to his innocence including witnesses recanting their testimony, dna not matching & a 10-2 jury! Corey deserves to come home to his girls and be the father they need, be the artist & leader he’s always been as well as spread hope to those who have also experienced this..”

She added, “I’ve locked arms with @kimkardashian, @jessicajackson, @edyhaney and all those who believe in Corey and are ready to fight to #FreeCoreyMiller #FreeCoreyMiller #FreeCoreyMiller”

Well, Master P is feeling some type of way. And he decided to address it all after C-Murder said that he’s been financially supporting himself and his children while he’s been in prison.

After Master made his feelings known, Monica called him out.

August 21, 2020 at 6:49 pm

Master P has tried to get his brother out of prison for years. Now I like Monica, but sis wasn’t trying to get that man free until she got divorced. And it’s weird seeing her wearing “Tru” shirts and romanticizing a relationship she had when she was a teenager. The whole thing is goofy honestly. Seems like this is about her being with him again which wasn’t something she was thinking about until it didn’t work out with Shannon.

2. Tracy

August 21, 2020 at 6:54 pm

Wasn’t Monica with Corey when she was underage and he was almost 30? Why are people ignoring that and thinking this is “relationship goals”?

• 100

August 21, 2020 at 8:05 pm

Tracy I think Corey was married too at the time. It’s a messy situation Monica shouldn’t even want to revisit. She lacks wisdom.

• Ms.Ben

August 22, 2020 at 9:02 am

👆🏾#tHatPart

August 21, 2020 at 7:03 pm

Wow.

4. Tish

August 21, 2020 at 7:10 pm

Monica said she’s been down and she just never posted about it. Okay, then why is she posting about it now? I agree with Master P. She’s acting like she wants attention. Sis has been a bit extra since the divorce honestly.

5. Yeah I Said It!

August 21, 2020 at 7:11 pm

LOL. Master P and Romeo are so passive aggressive.

• Nikki

August 21, 2020 at 7:29 pm

Passive aggressive people are the ones that will whoop that a$$ though!

6. Pat

August 21, 2020 at 7:33 pm

Monica needs to leave this weird a-s romance in the past. If she wants to help free him, fine. But she doesn’t need to be with him again.

7. Ms. Jackson

August 21, 2020 at 7:37 pm

I agree Anonymous. Monica looks goofy as f-ck. She’s really falling for the game a man in prison is giving her. I don’t believe for a second that Master P ain’t been helping that man. He’s lying to Monica and she’s foolishly falling for it because she’s h-rny and newly divorced.

8. Vicky

August 21, 2020 at 7:44 pm

Did Monica really tell Master P to focus on C-Murder’s freedom like he hasn’t been doing that for the last 18 years?! He was paying for lawyers while Monica was living her life and being in other relationships and birthing babies. She’s only going this hard now because her marriage failed. I don’t know why she couldn’t just be single and self reflect instead of involving herself in a family dispute and craving d-ck she hasn’t had in years. I love Mo but this ain’t it. She can do so much better.

9. Honey

August 21, 2020 at 7:51 pm

Monica’s love for the street life and street dudes is so exhausting.

10. Messy

August 21, 2020 at 8:02 pm

Sounds like Monica was seeing C Murder while she was married which is totally inappropriate. I just hope she’ll be ready to fund his lifestyle now that Master P won’t be his ATM anymore. Monica makes the most raggedy decisions when it comes to men.

11. SexyLexie1217

August 21, 2020 at 8:08 pm

I lost all the little respect I had for Master P and his white loving son Romero. P cheated his wife out of money
    because he cheated on her so much, she started doing drugs. The way he stripped her of everything says a lot
    about his character. I knew him personally and he was
    always respectful to me because I don’t play and eat in
    the same place..P and Romero think the world resolves
    around them and what they want..Romero so FOS, he
    can’t take a good s^it..

12. Anony

August 21, 2020 at 8:19 pm

Well, as C Murder aka Corey says, “he ain’t no snitch”. He needs to think about the fact that a young kid lost his life, and until he can point the police in the direction of the “real shooter”, more than likely he will stay locked up.

13. Robert

August 22, 2020 at 11:33 am

P says he and Rome let GUHH because of all the drama ….

You mean drama like when Romeo dissed the entire cast in the name of God and then carefully orchestrated a plan to use Vanessa to try to destroy Angela and then pretend he’s completely innocent and that everybody is just imagining things?

Bye!

14. Lilyspirit

August 22, 2020 at 11:46 am

Monica needs to have several seats and stop trying to stay relevant by hooking up with Kim Kardashian. You trying to get some shine by talking about a relationship you had years ago that nobody cared about then or now. Master P knows more about this situation than you do so go sit your little tail down and find a better cause to promote. This ain’t the one .

• Lynn

August 22, 2020 at 2:19 pm

Wow everyone’s entitled to their truth. I just gotta say I have the ultimate respect and admiration for master p I mean his life story and persevering thru it all along with giving back and raising Romeo to know what it takes and means to be a real man much love to him and his family

15. D man

August 23, 2020 at 7:07 am

I dont think c- murder would lie on his family, so I have to go with what he is saying because how would it benefit c- murder if he lied on P like that?? Its something to what C is talking about.