Entertainment

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Lisa Nicole Cloud Has Something to Say About Her Return

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Mariah and Buffie had eventful departures.

Married to Medicine” received a cast shakeup for the upcoming season. After Buffie Purselle had an eventful recent season, she won’t be returning. This comes after she clashed with Dr. Jackie Walters and Dr. Heavenly Kimes. While discussing her departure from the show, Buffie had her theory about why she didn’t bond with some of the women. And she seems to think they took issue with her befriending Mariah Huq.

Interestingly enough, Mariah is also out. And she had a lot to say about her departure as well.

She made multiple accusations. She claimed that she was being mistreated by the show’s production company, Purveyors of Pop. Mariah thinks it’s offensive that as the creator of the franchise, she has not been allowed to have any input on the spinoffs.

And she alleged that she was discouraged from wearing a hijab while filming her green screen interviews. So she’s ready to take things to court.

Lisa Nicole and Kari are back.

Although Mariah and Buffie are not expected to return, two familiar faces have.

Lisa Nicole Cloud and Kari Wells have been spotted filming season 8. And according to Heavenly, it’s already been plenty of drama. She opened up about this recently during an interview.

Now Lisa is speaking out about what viewers can expect from the upcoming season.

1. Pearl

September 27, 2020 at 5:05 pm

I always liked Lisa but I don’t want to watch if Mariah is gone.

• Nikki

September 27, 2020 at 5:31 pm

I’m with you on that.

• Dawn Terrell

September 27, 2020 at 11:58 pm

I third the emotion. I enjoy Mariah she holds own and takes no mess from anyone who comes for her she shouldn’t have to hold back for someone like Quud Heavenly and who ever else tries it I felt her feelings the network seemed to have had her feeling like she was walking on eggshells to on the show hell she is most interesting Het family is it as far as I’m concerned Bring her back get rid of Heavenly and Quad

• Shontelle

September 27, 2020 at 9:09 pm

I believe Lisa Nicole was definitely being picked on. There was always someone talking about her husband and their marriage. Any function she attended was a disaster. She wasn’t completely without fault, but she was treated unfairly.

• Connie

September 28, 2020 at 1:51 am

Lisa Nicole is boring and I can’t stand to hear her talk

• LaVeda Renee'

September 28, 2020 at 1:22 pm

I didn’t think that Lisa added much to the show. Her most interesting storyline was…. yeah, I’m not interested.

• Mia Powell

September 27, 2020 at 10:28 pm

Is Lisa still with her husband?

• Jessye Pittman

September 28, 2020 at 2:01 am

I agree!

2. Tea

September 27, 2020 at 5:28 pm

Imagine how great the show would have been bringing Lisa back while Mariah was still on the show 🤦🏾‍♀️.

3. Camilia Cole

September 27, 2020 at 6:02 pm

I’m happy Lisa Nicole is coming back. That fight with Quad was epic. I think the show is going to get better because she’s back. I just hope they don’t solely pick in her like they did before.

4. Fee

September 27, 2020 at 6:16 pm

Like Lisa, but Contessa need to go, bring Mariah and Quad back..I don’t like quad but I think her and Lisa have unfinished business, plus I think that Mariah/Lisa team would be great

5. Camilia Cole

September 27, 2020 at 6:26 pm

Omg! I had no idea they removed Quad from the show. Exactly. Lisa Nicole and Quad do have unfinished business.

6. Natalie

September 27, 2020 at 6:42 pm

🤔 Does anyone know if Mariah is still suing? I’m tired of reading the S O S now. It’s boring.

• Meshawnda

September 28, 2020 at 1:13 pm

She is in the process of taking everything that belongs to her back! That is a fact!!!

7. That Girl

September 27, 2020 at 7:43 pm

I believe that Lisa Nicole have some apologies that need to take place on the show from her mouth. Lisa Nicole Fought verbally and physically to prove that that was a lie and it wound up being true. Is Lisa Nicole still with her gay husband??

8. That Girl

September 27, 2020 at 7:45 pm

In my opinion Lisa Nicole was never bullied I never saw anyone on the show who got bullied. Lisa Nicole was the weakest link on the show let’s hope she has become stronger she.

9. cher

September 27, 2020 at 7:46 pm

i won’t be watching, Mariah is not there, i won’t be either.

• Trina

September 27, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Lisa and Heavenly were a mess. Quad and Heavenly like to make comments about others but can’t handle it.

• Lorie S.

September 27, 2020 at 9:47 pm

I like having Lisa back. I’m glad Quad is gone, she’s not really a housewife anymore anyway. They should bring back Mariah and get rid if foul-mouthed, disgusting, lying, back-stabbing Heavenly.

• Jessye Pittman

September 28, 2020 at 2:05 am

I agree.

10. Whitney

September 27, 2020 at 9:47 pm

I Was Never a Mariah Fan Because of the overly Dramatic BEHAVIOR …she exhibits.. especially in the beginning… episodes twirling..her unnatural speech…it was unnecessary considering..her Personal background , she was not born of wealth and PRIVILEGE! Snap out of that!..
    She was just too theatrical..

I just don’t get all of the #Hateration let everyone Work… There’s just Too much criticism and negativity among us…and For What a TV SERIES!? I liked Lisa Nicole & Dr. Contessa.& Love Dr Heavenly
    ..I also felt that Dr Contessa didn’t get enough SUPPORT for what she was trying to accomplish… SHE was made to feel guilty..for wanting to Excel…I wish she would have Continued her program…And Quad .. should continue as well…follow what she does..Her husband tried to mock and belittled her…And Sadly, Mariah whom so many people are PRAISING …made so many ATTEMPTS TO DEMEAN ABD BELITTLED “QUAD” AS IF Mariah has come from Noble blood…what Treasured Role is Mariah holding.??. MARIAH’S. a housewife…that married someone with money much like “QUAD” BUT, QUAD WAS VERY AMBITIOUS SHE HAD A HUSBAND BUT SHE WAS PRODUCTIVE ON OEN!…What significant Career DID Mariah have…? Quad did work in several Businesses and Started her own designer Business…Quad is definitely worthy of RECOGNITION just as the other Women…and Toya can be overly Critical of the other women .When she has not MADE ATTEMPTS to accomplish a fraction of what they have (acquired debt)…it makes her appear limited and quite envious. SHE & Simone also seems to be drinking quite heavily, anyone notice That.?? .

• Sojourner4truth

September 28, 2020 at 12:09 am

My sentiments EXACTLY. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE with you. That’s PRECISELY my point as well.

• Chelle

September 28, 2020 at 11:43 am

Wow! Bravo that desperate to keep Married to Medicine on the air so they are going back to Lisa Nicole who really had no value in the show. She wasn’t even missed when they axed her and I bet she will be axed again in one to two seasons, WHY!

• Kisha

September 28, 2020 at 1:17 pm

Mariah is much more noble and classy then Quad. Quad is sucking and @cking her way through Hollywood and everyone can see that. Mariah put on the show everyone enjoyed and wanting to see on the platform she Created!

• Zandra Turner

September 28, 2020 at 5:41 pm

Please do your homework. Mariah has numerous degrees and she was an news anchor.
      Oh let’s not forget she discovered M2M..She has every right to act anyway she want she comes from a single mother. What a blessing!